In Which We Get Things Rolling

Here, the announcements that Mr. Danya made over the course of SOTF Version 1 have been archived for your reading pleasure. Please note that segments of these announcements not directly pertaining to Version 1 have been removed.
Kaishi*

In Which We Get Things Rolling

Post by Kaishi* »

One hundred and twenty students starting.
Ninety students dead.
Thirty students remaining.
Fourteen killers surviving.
Three terrorists lurking.
One winner allowed.

Who will reign victorious?

Survival of the Fittest has really gone a long way. From one liner, slapped together posts to lengthy reads. From a death there, to a death here and everywhere! We've really, all as a team, gone far. Too far, in fact, to let the site be held back by inactive characters. I know that there's a reason for everything, but we're beginning to reach the Top 15 point, when we've really got to be on top of our game.

I was going to do a six person roll. Then, I realized (with the help of my good buddy Adam) that there are quite a few characters that haven't posted in ages, making them, unfortunately, inactives. It would be unfair to do a roll and have all the active characters get killed off, leaving behind an inactive to suddenly get active again just in time to claim their win. A scenario like that doesn't play easy in my head, so let's avoid something like that happening! :)

Hannah Juett
Aiden Ambrose
Elsie Darroch
Takara Asano
Dorien Graywood
Chance Burton
Eh-Sun Choi
Heather Pendergast
Peri Barclay
Stevan Hyde
Jeremy Torres
Ryan Torres
Michael Suarez

Fourteen inactives, huh? Subtracting that number from the thirty that are still alive leaves behind sixteen. A little more than our current goal of fifteen lively students! Once we've hit that number, good things'll start to happen, betch'yer right ear on that!

The list may be a little outdated, though, and I'll take fall for that. If you're going to yell at anyone, then I'm your screaming bag. :P

If there isn't a post by the midnight of March 18th, 2006 (that's the 12 AM that makes the 19th day of March), then the characters listed above will either a] be claimed by anyone for a nice little NPC death, or b] adopted by someone waiting to participate in Survival of the Fittest. If you want to, you may hand over your character for adoption in this thread. I'm sure that there are people out there waiting for a glorious spot in the competition!

Fair warning about adopting. It's out of my control if the adoptee screws up your character(s). Keep that in mind before you start wanting cheese with your whine.

It'd be great if anyone who has already posted with their character posts in this topic and lets me now. I'll gladly cross your name off the list for you! :o

Alright! Now that we've got everything covered up all nicely, let's go out and shoot the crap out of the kids that are left! Yar! ^_^
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Announcements”