Dude, you want a hit?*

I RETURN!

Hobbsborough is a combination of two schools. A public and a Catholic school. You can just feel the tension in the air.
Buko

Dude, you want a hit?*

Post by Buko »

((Jonathan continued from: Another Day in Homeroom...))
((Jack continued from: Another Day in Homeroom...))

The quiet hallway itself seemed only to hide the movements of Jonathan Michaels, it was almost laughable how the entire hallway remained empty due to the murder, yet there was this one 5’3” kid playing with a lighter, the flickering flame serving as its only light providing the school with what the enlightened mind would call a flicker of hope. Hope that someone had not been killed, hope that everything was fine

Jonathan Michaels would call it him playing with a lighter.

Hobbsborogh itself had become some independent being to him in the last few days, something unpredictable yet controllable. If any sense could be taken from that sentence it was absent in Jonathan Michaels, he found himself going to the school door and to his car, he had some pot in his car, hopefully it’d clear his consciousness enough so he can handle the constant bickering and banter of his classmates.

Did he just use classmate has a term of endearment?

“I really am fucking crazy.”

“Was there any doubt?”

Jonathan quickly turned to see Jack Russell, he didn’t know Jack that well, but he did know that he was one of the loathsome members of his class, of course Jack was on an extra level of hatred, mostly because of his loud mouth antics prevented Jonathan from gaining anything from the class that he might’ve if he had been paying attention.

“What the fuck are you doing here.”

“Same thing you are.”

“And what is that oh small one.”

“Dude, I’m taller than you, so shut it, but yeah, I don’t like being in a small room with detectives and all that shit as much as the next guy, so I left.”

“Well, you should get to class.”

“Says the guy who is skipping as well.”

“No.  But, you’ve a relationship with that Mai girl, the last person seen with whatsherface, you’ll obviously be asked for questioning.”

“Then they come to my fucking house.”
“Running away only proves you’re guilty.”

“To quote Minority Report, everybody runs.”

Jonathan Michaels couldn’t argue with this logic and he gave up a little bit on the inside as he stared at Jack Russell, he shook his head a little bit and began walking away. He found himself stopping, which confused Jack, Jonathan was acting more like a spaz than an epileptic at a techno club.

“Do you smoke?”

“I did Freshman year with Burton.”

“Who?”

“The hippie.”

“You mean the TA? The one writing about SOTF?”

“That’s the guy.”

“I always found him a little weird.”

“No worries, I’m sure he has the same opinion of himself.”

“Interesting…”

“I don’t think so, but whatever floats your  boat man.”

“So do you want to go smoke?”

“I’ll take a hit, sure.”

“We gotta go down to my car man.”

“Oh, the car that you doubled park.”

“Yeah, I don’t like it when people put cars next to my own.”

“And you call Burton Harris weird.”

Jonathan conceded at this point.
“So, what do you think about Angy?” Jack Russell offered.

“Who?”

“The girl that you got into a fight with.”

“She’s interesting.”

“Well, I got a funny story about her, she’d kill me if I told you though…”

“Why?”

“Oh because it just happened to involve a pool party at somebody’s house, I sort of tripped over a water hose and pulled down her bikini top, she pulled it up fast enough, but not before I got a full view of her.”

“And?”

“Oh I don’t remember the details after that, except that I had a concussion and three broken ribs, she’s a karate genious.”

“Fascinating.”  Jonathan said uninterested with Jack’s banter.

“Yeah, well I gotta piss so I’ll see you later.”

“Ah, so you didn’t skip class.”

“I never said that I told Burton that I was going to take a piss.”

“You’re a fucking trip.”

“You owe me a dime bag.”

“What the fuck are you talking about.”

“I’m saying that’s what I usually smoke, and you owe me it because I missed out on this occasion.”

Jonathan Michaels sighed as he decided to turn back and head to the class, Jack Russell turned back aswell.

“The bathroom is to the west.”

“Chill out Columbus, there is a murderer a foot, safety in numbers.”

“I’m a championship boxer.”

“And I’m a big pussy.”

Jack’s smile never left his face, Jonathan simply sighed.
How the fuck did he get himself involved with such a weirdo.

(Continued in Not Another Day in Homeroom)
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'

Return to “Hobbsborough High School”