Sitting Bored*

This quiet restaurant located in a secluded part of the downtown area has become quite a popular afterschool hangout for the local teens. The restaurant's friendly staff and relaxing atmosphere provide the perfect place to study, catch up on homework, or just hang out with friends after school. Be sure to try the Mamma's Mexican Surprise, it's the best in the tri-county area!
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"Wow, What a day." John said to himself as he picked up his sketches and got up from the table. Leaving a small tip on the table, he tucked in his chair and left the diner. Today had been an interesting day, yet he couldn't wait to just go home and rest. He knew that when he got home, he'd be bombarded with questions from his mother and that was something he really wasn't looking forward too.

There was one upside though, to this whole day. He got the number of a beautiful girl, an artist like himself, and all he had to do was find a way and a time to call her. Something that he just couldn't figure out at the moment. At home awaited his bedroom, where he'd sleep for a good couple hours before he was hungry again.

'I guess this day wasn't as boring as I thought it would be..' He thought as he quickened his pace home.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

As Danielle went to the back of the kitchen once more, she was eyeing the customers keeping quiet now. At least she wouldn't have to deal with anymore outbursts outside. She leaned against the washing center and rested her head against the wall, closing her eyes and slowing her breathing. Sometimes she couldn't get why she was so stressed, but a lot of times she could guess that this place had, maybe just a little, to do with it. Taking a few more minutes to try to regain her composure, she looked up at the clock.

According to that, she was supposed to be off the clock about three hours ago. And homework was not going to be magically finished, even though that was ultimately always her excuse. Like hell she would actually finish the work all her classes assigned, and even then she felt exhausted. Aside from today, which was particularly quiet despite the fight out front, Benson's had been a very busy lunch crowd, and her schedule was somehow fit that she was the only one here at that time.

She really needed to get another employee, and fast.

"Fritz," Danielle yelled across the kitchen as she punched herself out on the time card, "I'm out of here before you owe me more overtime!"

"What?!" she could just hear the agitation lining his voice, "Who's closing tonight then? I have to do all this work and you're just going to leave?!"

While he was yelling, she made her way up behind him, and nodded as she replied, "That's exactly what I'm going to do, because I wasn't the one who fired another employee. I'll run some interviews tomorrow, and hopefully we'll have someone else starting soon. But, I have homework. So goodnight."

With that she grabbed her jacket from the closet and headed out through the back, shoving her hands into her pockets and strolling out onto the street parking to get into her car.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Benson's Bar and Grill”