Rise Great Undead Lord Bread

Oneshot

One of northeast Chattanooga's upper-class neighborhoods, Frazier's Glen boasts large, landscaped lawns and strategically-placed greenery along its streets which accentuates the feeling of being isolated from the rest of the city. The homes here are likewise large; though they are modern constructions, the exteriors of most of the houses reflect Late Victorian architectural trends, a throwback to some older areas of the city, while the interiors of many are comfortably modern. Several parks and the country club are within walking distance of the gated community.
Deamon

Rise Great Undead Lord Bread

Post by Deamon »

Ok...where was she?

An arm reached out and felt around on the nearby end table. Phone, headphones, Metroid plush. Yeah she was at home.

How did she get home? Interesting question. One she did not know the answer too.

Alcohol was the friend that led her astray. She could feel it's betrayal thumping through her skull as she rolled over and opened her eyes.

Oh that was bright. The sun was a traitor as well. Burying her head back into the pillow Forrest thought through the events of the night before.

She was at a party and then...she was at home.

Hrm.

There was a lot of missing time there.

Still though she assumed things must have been good. Normally blackouts when drinking where a sign you'd had a good time...or had done something really stupid. Eh, didn't matter. Forrest pushed herself up and checked the time on her phone.

8AM.

Shielding her eyes from the sun that was flooding in from the window walked across her room and pulled her curtains closed.

A couple of things became clear:

1. She only had one sock on.
2. She had, at some point changed her clothes and then gone back to bed, leaving the other clothes messily folded and arranged over her keyboard and computer screen.
3. She had made what her appeared to be a summoning circle on the floor of her room using slices of bread and placed her other sock in the center to act as some sort of sacrifice or conduit.

Forrest stood looking at the scene for a moment as she scratched the shaved part of her head. Then she shrugged and returned to her bed.

It was only eight. Two or three more hours would be fine. She could eat the bread later.
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD

Return to “The Gated Community”