Dice Rolls And Other Stuff

Yeah...I said "stuff"

Here, the announcements that Mr. Danya made over the course of SOTF Version 1 have been archived for your reading pleasure. Please note that segments of these announcements not directly pertaining to Version 1 have been removed.
Kaishi*

Dice Rolls And Other Stuff

Post by Kaishi* »

Alright. I recently made two dice rolls. You all should know what that means by now, correct? Two people are going to have to die, sadly enough. Jimmy Moreland, and Jon Tognetti. But, wait, you all wonder...Jon never posted?! I sent out emails to inactive people weeks ago, and it's been about a month since they joined. It's a little obvious that they'd rather not roleplay. Atleast, for now, anyway...perhaps, one day they may return, but as different characters, since the "inactive players" are now being thrown into the dice rolling lists. Hurrah!

But, how is Jon supposed to die, everyone now wonders? Suicide, someone killing him? You guys pick here. I'm suggesting that someone goes on ahead and kills him. Please note that if you're going to be killing Jon, please keep him to his character. If no one wants to kill him (if you are going to be killing Jon please post in this topic!) then I'm going to write up a small suicide post for Jon Tognetti. You all should know what to do for Jimmy's death, since he's an active character and all.

I've noticed how the roleplay has seemed to reach the point where everything is steadily stopping. And why is this? We haven't had new members, at all. Really, it's fine and dandy that you guys want to keep making new characters, but we've got to have some new faces in Survival of the Fittest. Below are many advertising banners to place in your signatures so that you can advertise Survival of the Fittest. I'm going to find some new places to advertise, aswell. Survival of the Fittest will not die down just after a month. Sure, I may seem a little crazy by thinking SOTF is dying down right now, but...I know how roleplays die. It's all inactivity, really, and we've hit a slow spike in the roleplay. *sigh*

So, here are the advertising banners. I posted them here before in other announcements. Sure, they're pretty big and all, but...meh.

Code: Select all

IMAGE CODE:
[url=http://s10.DEFUNCT_IF_LINK/survivalofthefittest][img]IMAGEURL[/img][/url]
Rather big, I know, and the only one that you probably haven't seen is the last one. Unfortunately, they're all pretty cruddy, too. But, meh, oh well. :P
Word of mouth goes a long way, too! Tell a friend about Battle Royale, and then tell them about this Battle Royale RP. Heck, tell your friends that like Battle Royale about this. As I said before, word of mouth goes a long way. Tell a friend, they tell a friend, etcetera. :o Don't forget about also posting up topics in advertising forums of roleplays that you may be participating in. Really, it all goes a very long way.

:lol:
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.

Return to “Announcements”