Day 4.5 Death Rolls

All announcements posted throughout the course of V2 will be located here, from the first announcement to the final one.
Mitsuko2†

Day 4.5 Death Rolls

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Okay, as you all know, we're doing another roll. I know, I know, people are inactive and character's still need dieing, but it's ok. We still have this roll out, so bite me if you must. Image

The rolled characters are:

Andrew Swainson
Shae Arnav
Ah-Lihn Tuan
Damien Carter-Madison

And because of the simple fact that Vasaraji is EXTREAMLY inactive, we are accepting idea's for Shae's death. Pm all idea's to SOTF_help, as usual. Also, we still have some inactives that no one has adopted, those being Sarah Dao, and Harris Burton. We're also accepting idea's for theirs and also Ah-Lihn's deaths. So hop to it Ya'll!

Anyone willing to use a swap/hero card on any of the rolled Characters, post ASAP. All deaths should be started within 3 real life days and end within 5. Please try to keep to that rule. Thank you as always. Ja!
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “V2 Announcements”