Pale Shelter

While not especially large, containing roughly five stories, this hotel once served as a temporary residence for island tourists. Perhaps the hotel could serve as a safe haven for you as well? Don't let your guard down here, however, you never know who's watching you from the shadows.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

Well I remember, I remember don't worry...
How could I ever forget, it's the first time...the last time we ever met...

Zed smiled at his comrade. It was a platonic, friendly smile, making up in its clear lack of affection for its sheer male-bonding camaraderie. It was a camaraderie that to Zed wouldn't be broken even in "death," or at least until the admins dissolved this impromptu guild/squad/outfit. But for some reason, it actually felt nice...which was odd that he was actually feeling something positive that wasn't instantly healing him with swirls of multicolored light, or at least a sound to indicate that he'd picked up some health.

But I know the reason why you keep your silence up...no you don't fool me...
But the hurt doesn't show, but the pain still grows,
No stranger to you and me!

Zed watched as Andrew headed out the door first before following, letting the door close behind him. He could feel a gust of wind blow toward him as they headed toward where Nich would be...though there were no visible effects on his body apart from some refreshing cooling on his arm and core. He started toward the stairs, where he expected Nich would be upstairs.

And just like his favorite video game series, there was no way to go but up, or die trying.

I can feel it coming in the air tonight...oh lord...
And I've been waiting for this moment, all my life...oh lord...
I can feel it coming in the air tonight...oh lord...
And I've been waiting for this moment, all my life...oh lord...

((Have you figured out the relationship between all of Zed's soundtrack yet? X3

Concluded in Stopping for the Night))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Hotel”