Cold Cash and Colder Hearts (CONTENT WARNING)

Although it's called a hospital, it's really more of an island clinic. It's a relatively small building, covered in whites and pastels to give it a clean and sterile look. Even the waiting rooms and the patient rooms in the back beg for a little color. The cupboards and cabinets still contain various medications prescribed by clinic physicians. It's the opportune place to head if you're needing to tend to a few wounds -- it's also the opportune place to head if you're set on picking off the weak links.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"Fuck it Rob... there's no point. I don't even think they know what they're doing."

It was pointless for them to all just stand around. If this place wasn't a danger zone anymore, it ment that more than just these two arse's were going to show up. He couldn't take the chance of them staying and getting in more shit then they were probably in now.

"Listen babe," Matthew began as he got up from the bed and moved towards the girl. "I don't know who you are, but you're pretty good looking, and truth be told, if you really were looking for a good time, I'd be your number one man... but, the chance of me believe you wouldn't slam me with that axe of yours mid fuck is hard to swallow got it? You, and anyone else on this island, can't be trusted. End of story."

He gave the girl a look over as the idea of them fooling around tempted him a bit. Shaking it off, he walked over to Rob and handed him the bladed sticks.

"So.. what should we do?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Lowering his voice so that only Matty could hear, Rob replied.

"I don't know dude. This one has me stumped. Like I said, that guy, hes a good guy. Then again, we thought Bryan was a good guy too, yet he's killed two people for sure. I want to say we can trust the dude, but this chick, I don't know."

Robs thoughts drifted back to Anna, his and Matt's former ally, no doubt dead by now. He had trusted her too, yet in a sense she betrayed them. It wasn't a bad betrayal, she had made her own decision to stay, but it was still calming to Rob's, and as far as Rob could see, Matty's mind to have her there, giving them both something to fight for.

Continuing in his low tone Rob went on, "I just don't know man. Fuck, in the last hour, I've had a massive fuckin' headache, smoked a joint, found you killed someone and now two other people show up."

Turning to the two others quickly, Rob nearly shouted at them, "Could you two have had any worse fucking timing?"

Turning back to Matty, "Your call man. Right now I don't care. If you want to shoot at them to scare them away I'm all for it. If you want to see if you can fuck that broad, I can keep Horace entertained here if you want."
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Carmen reluctantly (though she didn't show it), let herself be helped up by the boy. He seemed to be the only one buying her "innocent angel" act right now. It kind of pissed her off. Who did these boys think they were? They had foul mouths too. Pitiful. They were wastes of space and breath. But still, she could use their idiocy to her advantage if she played her cards right. Show them the kind of girl they want to see, and they'll come on their own.

"My name is Carmen. Carmen Somerset. I'm from Bathurst." She flipped her hair and leaned the heavy axe against the door frame. She let a coy smile drift to her lips as she looked over the three boys in the room. One of them started to talk about how she'd more than likely kill him if they were to have any type of sex. He was undoubtedly right.

"Hehe! That's probably true. I've always have a thing for masochism." She licked her top lip sexily and watched as she riled them up. She really did have somewhat of a thing for that. It turned her on.

Two of them went off to talk on their own and she allowed herself to take a seat on a chair. She crossed her legs and relaxed her head. She was pretty darn tired. She still kept an eye on her axe though, just incase. She could never be too careful.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Nealosi†

Post by Nealosi† »

Horace sighed heavily as the two conversed among themselves. He was reluctant to stick around any longer given the situation, but he was smart enough not to run off, given that Rob had a gun on him. While he wasn't a big people person, he figured it best to stick around. He really wondered if anyone else had given any thought into escaping.

He stepped forward, his imposing figure cast a shadow over the others. He listened to the others squabbling and suddenly lost his temper.

"What we need to do is get the fuck out of here," his deep voice suddenly getting louder. "Quit bitchin' so we can go kill the bastards that put us here."

He stared around at the other for a minute; eyeing the girl with the axe with guarded interest. Now wasn't exactly the time and the place, but it never hurt to get off to a good start. He smiled at her awkwardly, hoping for a decent response.

"That's the only way out of this as far as I see it," he shrugged. "I'm killing those fuckers and getting out of here if it's the last thing I do. I ain't playin' by their rules."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Nealosi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

As Matthew could feel his body regaining it's strength, he could soon feel it being crushed again, only this time, by Carmen's lips. She knew what she was doing, and she was doing it so well. He couldn't help but bite his bottem lip when she had licked hers. He was interested, definetly interested... with all the rage beginning to be built up inside him, he would be sure to show her a good time. Problem was, he was also interested in staying alive.

"Sorry hun, not this time. Maybe later when there's not so many people around... though you're probably the type that gets off with an audience there." Matthew said sarcastically, giving her his own 'big show' smile. His statement was harsh, and he probably shouldn't have been so crude, but at this point, he really didn't care.

Turning back to Rob, he leaned in, speaking quietly, "Give it the night. We'll leave in the morning. If they start shit any time before that, fucking kill them."

Matthew was kind of taken by surprise when Horace yelled like he did. He pinned him more as a 'quiet I'll play by the rules and hopefully win' guy. The fact that he stated the complete opposite was just crazy to him.

"Horace, dude, calm the fuck down. We're staying the night here. You can if you want, frankly I don't care. Just calm down."

He was kind of taken, also, by the way Horace was acting with Carmen. Whispering over to Rob, "Your friend there is going to get his shit fucked, if you know what I mean." This was going to get messy, he could sense it.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler baby_g. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ares

Post by Ares »

Rob once again leaned over to Matty.  "Well dude, I think what we should do is find a room in here with a lock. We'll stay in that room for the night, take shifts staying awake. If these two want to bunk up with each other let them. If shit gets messy, oh well."

Rob looked back towards Horace and Carmen. "All right, this is what we're going to do. Matt and I are going to look for clean rooms upstairs to stay the night in. You two should do the same. Since I sure as fuck don't trust you," Rob shot a quick glance at the girl, "I suggest getting a room that locks. It's a damn hospital, the rooms will lock."

Rob admitted in his mind that this girl was enticing. Both he and Matty had tensed up slightly when she made the move with her lips. However like Matty said, she'd probably rip the shit out of them halfway through.

Rob leaned into Matty to say one more thing. "Dude, I swear to God, after we find a room, if you go out to fuck this broad, or if she comes looking and you open that fucking door, I'll shoot you so you'll never have to worry about sex again. Got it?"

Keeping his gun locked in the middle of the two bodies, Rob slowly made his way over to the other hallway on the other side of the room.

"Matt, get the fuck over here."
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Carmen softly chuckled as both of the boys in front of her visibly stiffened. Boys will be boys. Always thinking with their dicks and not their heads. If they knew any better, they would've shot her dead right there. But they didn't. They were reckless. She didn't even have to kill them, they'd all eventually fall into her plans. Just like Andrew did. There was no doubt that he was now just another corpse on this forsaken island. These three were no different.

Suddenly, and out of nowhere the boy next to her started screaming like crazy. What a loser. There was only one way out of this place. Couldn't he see that? There was no way to even kill the bastards who put them here. They wouldn't be stupid enough to stay on the damn island. This boy, or Horace as they called him, was a total imbecile. But that just made him easier to mold. She smirked at him and shrugged her shoulders. Playing the "bimbo" wasn't her favorite act, but it had its pros.

The boy with the gun suddenly pointed it at them and decided to leave to find a room for the night. Carmen agreed. She was gonna rest easy tonight. Luckily she was a light sleeper, so if any of them tried to have her she'd readily kill them with grace and ease. Even with the gun trained at her, she turned and leaned over to pick up her Axe, being sure her ass stuck out, another enticement of course. She grabbed the weapon and left, but not before winking to all three boys. She first made her way to the entrance, grabbing both packs. She then sauntered over to the rooms, seeing the boy with the gun still watching her, as she had entered the hallway he had exited too through another door. She smiled at him and walked into the first door. She slammed the door shut and locked it.

She dropped the awe and packs to the floor and lounged on the bed, comfort a must. She smiled curtly as she thought about this predicament more and more.

"It's so good to be me." She whispered before drifting off into a light slumber.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Matty and Rob walked down the hall, till they came to a room on their left. There were two beds in it, and a curtian that could go inbetween. There was a bathroom also, but the door was locked, and most likely for the best. The smell coming from it wasn't all that great. Bringing his two bags and two weapons in with him, he dibbed the bed closest to the door.

"I'll take first shift Rob. I'm pretty awake right now."
Ares

Post by Ares »

"Whatever dude. Just remember what I said. If you leave to fuck that broad, or you let that broad in here, my Desert Eagle will make sure you'll never fuck anything again."

Rob went to the far bed and lay on his back. Somehow he just had a really shitty feeling about this night. Pushing the bad thoughts out of his head, he closed his eyes and went to sleep.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

Once Matty was sure that Rob was asleep, he quietly opened the door and walked out into the hallway, shut it behind him. He wasn't sure which room she was in, so he had to be careful how he went about figuring it out. He made it to the end of the hall, and realizing the door was locked as he turned the handle, and that he had found the room.

knock... knock...
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Carmen's evergreen eyes shot open at the slight noise of the knock. She smiled coyly to herself as she sat up in the bed. Like feeding time at the zoo. They come to her, all she has to do is sit here and wait. She sauntered over to the door and was sure to leave her blouse open just a bit, to reveal a bit, but not too much. You wanted to make them want more. Give them a taste and they'll be putty in your hands.

She unlocked the door and slowly opened it, a tired look on her face (acting of course), she smiled when she saw that it was Matt. She looked him up and down and walked back into the room, letting him follow. She sat on the bed and crossed her legs.

"Yes?" She said haughtily.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

The sight of Carmen excited Matthew a bit as he closed the door behind him. She sat cross-legged on her bed with her blouse undone a bit. The whole idea of wanted to fool around with a girl he didn't even know, was something he was quite used too. The fact that she would probably, but hopefully not, be the last girl that he did fool around with, wasn't half bad. She definetly had the appeal... but was she any good?

Matthew was never really one to waste time. Walking straight over to Carmen, he brushed her hair back with his hand, cupping her cheek in his palm, as he pulled her in and kissed her on the lips.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Carmen was surprised when he took the initiative and kissed her passionately. He was pretty good, but she didn't want him. She wanted a shield. She grabbed him by the shirt and pulled him onto her, deepening the kiss, tongues wrestling. Carmen worked her hands under his shirt, one sliding dangerously close to his pants. All she had to do was turn him on a bit. He'd be hers then. She broke the kiss briefly.

"You're good." She licked her lips.
baby_g†

Post by baby_g† »

"You're not bad yourself, but we both know it could be better..." He grunted as he pulled her legs around him. The feeling of her hands gliding arcoss his torso and near his belt aroused him, as he could feel the proof of which just below where her hand was placed. As he moved his hands from her face, down to the buttons on her blouse, he began to kiss her neck. Once the shirt was undone, he pulled her close against him and kissed her lips again. He was really going to enjoy this.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Carmen was getting pretty hot herself as he roughed her up. He slowly undid her blouse and kissed her neck. He then crushed their lips together once again and this time for longer. She was actually starting to like this. Sex was such a drug. She pulled away before rolling them over so that she was on top. She practically ripped his shirt off and started to unbuckle his pants. She reached her hand in and grasped his hardened member through his boxers.

"Looks like someone's happy to see me." She let the shit fall from her shoulders so she was only in her black lace bra. She kissed him again and told him gently.

"I don't want to go too far. I'm not ready." Of course that was bull, but she need to make this last as long as she could.

Return to “The Hospital”