If You Had My Love

And I Gave You All of My Trust

The gym is a product of its era, while there are weights and weightlifting benches, there are also Olympic style rings, old-fashioned exercise bikes and medicine balls as well as a couple of resistance machines. The hardwood floor also has a large space for activities such as aerobics or circuits. As the only windows in the main gym are small rectangles near the top of the room it is very dim without the assistance of lights. This issues is even worse in the changing rooms as no windows are present at all, rendering them nearly completely dark with visibility getting even worse at night. There are no lockers in either dressing room only hard wooden benches. At the back of each changing room is a simple shower set-up although without the regular running of water dust has taken over. Everything in the gym is covered in a layer of it and some of it doesn't appear to have been disturbed for many years.
Ruggahissy

If You Had My Love

Post by Ruggahissy »

Would you comfort me?

((Hazel Jung and Jordan Green continued from The Way the Sun Can Still Burn Down ))

Day five and they were set to meet Jeremy at night. Meanwhile, Hazel and Jordan went quietly on their way around the island, but for the most part did not encounter anyone. This may have been a disappointment, but could also be considered a blessing for them. Afterall, no surprises meant no risks.

There were some bodies along the way and the gym was no exception.

Now and then they had chatted quietly, but going indoors meant the chance for ambush. The pair were silent as a precaution. It wasn't true that there were no surprises though. Jordan's foot hit something and nearly tripped over it. He picked up the plastic case and Hazel looked over his shoulder at the treasure. A CD with "Jenny From the Block" scribbled in sharpie.

They were both at a loss, but there was also another message on the case.

RADIO TOWER

It was too weird to leave behind. Hazel stuffed it into her bag and they left the gym. Coincidentally, the radio tower was where they were supposed to meet Jeremy. Maybe this meant there would be another person waiting for them at the tower or maybe someone from ages ago who worked at the radio tower just really liked J. Lo.

(( Hazel Jung and Jordan Green continued elsewhere ))

Return to “The Gym”