Guava Jelly

Open Thread

Even though its located on the water, The Waterfront definitely has a ‘locals only’ vibe to it. Mostly second and third generation businesses, the stores that line the area are eclectic staples of the community. The largest stores on the block are Karis Vintage Clothier; One Man’s Trash Thrift Store; Elysium Comic, Card, and Gaming Supply; Something Borrowed Used Books; and a Starbucks coffee house.
Riki

Post by Riki »

Lahela definetly got the sign. Her ensuing seriousness, however, was rather disconcerning for David. The fact that she used his real name, didn't helped comforting him. A short moment of silence. David noticed what her eyes were looking at.

Looks like she Lahela is interested after all. Her light laughter, and the positive response confirmed it. David's lips formed to a smile, before he also chuckled. Things turned out better than expected.

"Well... that's great! Really!"

He watched her finishing the bread, before he heard that she had a request. This poked David's interest. He had no idea what she wanted, but he'll surely wanted to please her, so... the answer was already yes. Even before the request was formulated.

"Sure thing, wha- Attention!" Just as Lahela was about to give him his bread, she nearly fell due to the wet floor. Although Lahela seemed to keep her balance, he took a step towards her just to make sure that he could hold her if she falls. And then... his chest was hit. By the guava jelly bread. David briefly looked down. Sure, he was dirty, but they didn't hit any clothing, so he just could wash of the wasted food.

Ignoring the orange blob, he simply turned to Lahela again.

"Are you alright? Don't mind the jelly. That thing's easy washed off."
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
||Selection|Clicks|Lonely|
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
O G042 Aileen Aurora Abdallah - Pair of MMA Gloves, Golf Club & Table Leg -
B059 David Zimmer - Sabre -
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Cake

Post by Cake »

"Don't worry, I'm fine. Here let me help you wash that out. It's the least I could do."

Lahela took David by the wrist, leading him forward and he surprisingly followed. At first Lahela was actually going to help clean him up near the showers with one of her own towels, but half-way in getting there, she changed her mind.

Once David was near the edge of the pool, she turned around and then playfully pushed him into the water. There was a big splash.

"That should help wash the guava jelly out!" She said with laugh. Then she quickly dived in for a quick play.
Riki

Post by Riki »

Despite his words, Lahela insisted on helping David to wash him. He didn't mind, if she really wanted to do it, so he let her take his wrist. Somehow, they really got close to the edge of the pool. And with a quick movement, Lahela already surprised David by pushing him into the pool.

As he landed in the water, he registered that Lahela jumped after him. Somewhere, a not-so-tight hair band was floating in the water.

David reached the surface again, and then broke out in laughter. That's how you can wash him too and David was always in for a little wet joke. He tried to locate Lahela, but his hair, now loose, blocked most of his vision. With his great mood still audible, he turned his head around, trying to see Lahela through the little slits in his hairy face accessoire.

"Hahaha, where're you?"
Gervais Frans Lambotte 🎵 Blue Jeans and Bloody Tears 🎵 Martini-Henry Rifle MkIV Pattern
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
O B014 Joachim Lovelace - Ballistic Knife, MP 18, Obsidian Knife - "It doesn't matter. They lost, he lost, I'll lose. That's the nature of the game."
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Cake

Post by Cake »

Lahela popped up and rested her arms over the side of the pool, watching David's long wisps of hair drift along with the movements.

It seemed he was looking for her and didn't notice her on the side, due to others including some of her little cousins floating around with their inner-tubes and floaty-toys in the way as well.

"Um, I'm right here, Kāwika," Lahela said with an arch of an eyebrow and a small wave of her hand. She tried hard not to laugh again, as she let go of the side and went underwater again. She swam and emerged when she reached his side.

"Oh yeah about that one thing I needed you to do," Lahela said as she swished her hand through his drifting blonde locks. "If you're going to prom with me, we seriously need to do something about this hair, honey!" She quickly slapped the pool's surface once, sending a splash into David's face.

"Besides, I think you'd look hot with some short hair."
Riki

Post by Riki »

Just after Lahela made herself known via her voice, David noticed how she dived towards him. Her hands seperated the blonde curtain, and she suggested that David cut his hair. That was kind of icky for David. He really liked his hair, it took long to grow. On the other hand, Lahela would have liked it, and if it is satisfying her, it may have been a considerable option. So, what to do? Stick to the hair, or please the girl?

Water hit David in his face, Lahela noted how hot he would look with short hair. Decision made.

"Eh... sure thing! I'll cut it off!"

Silently, David hoped he wouldn't regret this.

Switching back to fun mode, he hit the surface, causing dozens of big and shiny water drops to fly towards Lahela.
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
Cake

Post by Cake »

Lahela played around like this for a little bit. After a while, she pushed herself in reverse and started to float along on her backside, when she saw Aria still sitting on her chair.

"Hey Aria, come join me, huh?" she called out to the other boy. "Come on, it'll be fun."

Either way, today was a pretty decent day for her and she hoped Aria could have one too.

[[Lahela Nakoa Continued Elsewhere...]]
Riki

Post by Riki »

Some say, a good day feels like just a few minutes passed. However, David felt as if this day was months long. Either way, this day was a wondeful. He gained a prom date. Had fun. And although Aria seemed to be intimidated by him, David hoped that they will become friends in future.

Only one sad thought. His hair, it was time to say farewell to it...

[David Zimmer, continued in Dark Tony Hawk Is Born]
[+] Version 6
[+] Version 5
[+] One Day
Hycanthe Eickenhorst
Piet Lick
Cedric Matsumoto [INSPO]
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

The sound of his name caused Aria to snap out of his temporary state of dreaming. He sat up quickly and looked around in an attempt to find the source of the voice. Realizing it was Lahela, he smiled widely and got up.

"I guess so. I have nothing else to do..." Aria muttered to her as he quickly followed behind her. Today had been a chance for him to relax, something he enjoyed. After all, there's no such thing as too much relaxation.

((Aria Samuels continued in Get The Best Side))
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here