Getting Prom Dates Over The Internet For Fun and Profit

Here is where any preparations, last second date-seeking, or other stuff of that sort can take place. This forum covers events directly related to Prom from two days before the dance until the start of the dance itself.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

""Alright, come on. Let's get there a bit early."

This was it. One last chance to abscond through defenestration out the back window and never speak of this night again before he graduated and fled to Seattle Central. One last chance to avoid taking the chance of waking up injured and degraded in an alley in Chinatown. All he had to do was turn on his heels and run like every gangster rapper did from the cops.

The next thing he knew he was getting into the Fukuyama's family Camry.

Welp. It was a good run.

There was no turning back once he'd closed the car door and buckled in. Now he was headed for something that definitely wasn't the first/best/last gay sex of his life but could still involve him waking up injured and degraded in a Chinatown alley.

He sat as close to the car door as he could though. Both because he wanted to maintain that "safety gap" between him and his "date", and in case he needed to make a stuntman's escape on I-90. Right now he was only worried about the former, and tried not to look at Hiro as the car made its way to his destiny for fear of starting down a slippery slope to prematurely becoming a registered sex offender.

And all he had to do was hold that until he could work up the nerve to seize the opportunity to make a stuntman's escape on I-90.

Just curl up and roll, and on average I'll only break both my legs.

((Carlos Lazaro continued elsewhere))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Before Prom”