Waiting for the End

Es ist ein Garten des Blutes

The Cove is a small, sandy beach located off a side-path from the bell tower down gently sloping hills. A small shelter from the waves, the cove houses a few small dinghies that were used for transport to and from the main dock. Following a storm, one of these dinghies has been broken apart and scattered across the shore. A rickety wooden jetty is present to allow access to the dinghies, but this too was hit hard by the storm and a number of planks are missing. The cove also possesses a small cave formed by the tide which can be used to shelter from the elements, although the dampness, uneven rocky floor, and constant dripping make it a less than ideal shelter. The cave can quickly become flooded by seawater whenever the tide is rising, making staying within it for too long a risky prospect.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Neither of them accepted responsibilty for what they have done. They treated murdering people with such flippancy one would have towards smashing insects. They were istead blaming her for getting too "personal".

She was getting ganged up on, of course fucking Matt ruined all of this. If this asshole wasn't here, she could have solved the problem she's had since the first day. How the hell would she get out of this? As she thoughts this Al was taking something out of his pocket.

And then he threw Matt a gun as though he didn't already have one, why woul-

She stumbled backwards as the sudden feeeling of sand in her eyes and a weird numbness with her nose. Her grip on the gun thigtened as she made a run forward and made a wild swing at Al.
[+] V6
G019 Serena Waters
The Past:
Island:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12
Meanwhile:
B037 William "Will" McKinley
Image(Adopted from Dannyrulx)
Dannyrulx:
Memories:
1-2
Pregame:
1-2
Sadie Hawkins Dance:
1-2
Island:
1-2
Adoption:
3-4-5-6-7-8
[+] V7
B026 Sean Leibowitz
Image Image
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
B071 Sal Bonaventura (Adopted from Skraal)
Skraal:
1-2-3-4-5
Adoption:
6-7-8-9
B085 Brandon Murphy (adopted from Rattlesnake)
1-2-3
Privyet†

Post by Privyet† »

Well, looked like things were going south on this particular part of the island. Alessio had thrown sand in Serena's face and - funny enough - started attacking her. And he expected Matt to help.. or maybe him providing enough of a distraction to do that was help enough. Either way, he didn't want to get involved. Slowly, he started to back away. He raised the gun he had stolen off of Aiden to the meet the sun and fired. Maybe that'd do something for them. Matt turned and ran after pumping the gun, not looking back.

((Matt Moradi continued elsewhere!))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Privyet. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
RC†

Post by RC† »

Alessio heard a shot.

Serena wildly punched back. Alessio took steps backwards and used his advantage of having two free hands to push Serena back.

And Matt? Matt just ran away. Welp, that was better than him killing the both of them.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

Suddenly she was shoved back, nearly couldn't keep her balancing. Out of a combiation of frustration and desperation, she hoisted her gun up i Al's direction.

"Ju-Just fuckin die!" She held down the trigger as a burst fired off. The gun jolted in her hands as it went off, but she held on. Her hands shaking as she backed away while firing two more bursts before running away. She needed to get her bearings, the sand out of her eyes and Mel...

She needed to meet up with her now, taking these people on without backup would just end badly for her. She realised that now. Just needed to get to the depot.

She just hoped she managed to get there.

((Serena Waters continued in Thnks Fr Th Mmrs))
[+] V6
G019 Serena Waters
The Past:
Island:
1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12
Meanwhile:
B037 William "Will" McKinley
Image(Adopted from Dannyrulx)
Dannyrulx:
Memories:
1-2
Pregame:
1-2
Sadie Hawkins Dance:
1-2
Island:
1-2
Adoption:
3-4-5-6-7-8
[+] V7
B026 Sean Leibowitz
Image Image
1-2-3-4-5-6-7
B071 Sal Bonaventura (Adopted from Skraal)
Skraal:
1-2-3-4-5
Adoption:
6-7-8-9
B085 Brandon Murphy (adopted from Rattlesnake)
1-2-3
RC†

Post by RC† »

Another shot.

Then, another two. His blood pumped through his veins due to the noise.

Despite the beach being outdoor, it was pretty loud. Alessio closed his eyes, but as he opened them Serena was already away.

Alessio picked up his dropped gun and was uncertain of what to do. This situation could have ended up terribly. He was risky. He was foolish. He was violent. But that was what he had to do to get out of this alive. There was no safe way of staying alive.

It was easy to die. It is so hard to live.

Fear helped him to survive, but so did his panic. A healthy mix of fear and panic helped him throughout the island. If he had been too scared and paranoid, he would have been dead. If he had not cared about getting hurt, he would be dead. But he was alive.

Alessio picked up his flashlight. It was getting dark. He put it in the pocket. He should use it in the night, if he gets woken up by someone or if the fire goes out. The fire was bright, but it was too small to enlighten the whole area. There was an orb of light on the beach, with darkness surrounding it. Alessio shook. It was scary. The fire felt warm, but contradictionally Alessio just felt shivers. It was not comfortable sleeping either. He was not sure whether he should take some meds from the med kit to sleep. He decided against it. He could live with the pain. Man the fuck up.

He looked at his arm. It used to be full of cat scars, but now they were gone and replaced with a gunshot wound. This situation was one he could not compare to one at home. At home he slept well, always. Even though there was some nights he slept poorly. For example, whenever he was nervous for an exam he had to write the day after. Or the night after Sadie Hawkins. He asked himself where Vanessa was. Was she with another man that night? Where was she? He would never know now.

Vanessa...

He stared at the fire while trying to get rid of the thoughts in his head to sleep.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
RC†

Post by RC† »

Act II - The Prisoner

Al closed his eyes and listened to the sound of the salty, smelly ocean.

Guess that I'll always love you
Even if I don't want to
Far from the start of healing
Can't stop this heart from bleeding out

"Zzzzz"

Bleeding out
Tonight I'll sleep to the sound of the ocean beating down
Am I awake or dreaming now?
Dreaming now
Tonight I'll sleep to the sound of the ocean beating down
Beating down

It was dark.
RC†

Post by RC† »

Act III - 80s Horror Movies: The Sequel No One Wanted

"What are you doing here?"

"Go away or I'll shoot you. I'm serious."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"You're not Min Jae..."

"Al, put that shit down before I put you down."

"I'm not playing games here, put it away."
RC†

Post by RC† »

"Okay."

"W-what now?"

"Don't you dare to come any further."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"I don't know, actually."

"I expected you to pull the trigger."

"Do you know who I am?"
RC†

Post by RC† »

"..."

"I know your voice."

"You are Jonathan Gulley. We met before, but haven't, haven't really, uh, talked before."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Not without shooting at each other, no..."

"What are you doing here anyways? Hiding from someone?"
RC†

Post by RC† »

"..."
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"You don't talk much do you?"

"So... You still want to go home, after everything you did?"
RC†

Post by RC† »

"I've been here for over a week. I want to go home. But..."

"but I'm not sure. I'm not sure if they would even let us home. Why would they let us home? It would not make sense for them to not kill all of us."

"I miss my parents. But I also miss my classmates, my friends. I think I can start a new life after this. I can get new friends, but. Why would they be friends with a killer? No one wants to be friends with someone who murdered his friends."

"What's, what is...your plan? Hope to go home?"

Return to “The Cove”