I'll draw your character when I'm bored

sometimes even when i'm not bored

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Ohm

Post by Ohm »

I'd love to see your take on my V8 musician, Andrew.
[+] Andrew Lapson
Andrew stands at 5’11 and weighs about 160 Lbs. He has a lean, but wiry frame to him thanks to both genetics and years of weightlifting. His long, straight dark brown hair reaches down to his collarbone, his skin is fair white and he is caucasian. His eyes are almond shaped and their color is light blue underneath a pair of thin eyebrows, his face is shaped like an oval with a straight nose. Andrew has a goatee/mustache combo that he carefully trims that covers above his upper lip stopping at the edge and below his lip, down to his chin. Andrew has calluses on the fingers of his left hand from playing the guitar. He has a small, but noticeable scar on his right cheek from an accident he had as a child.

Andrew’s fashion sense is very much thrown together, picking shirts/tank tops and pants without care for consistency and more for comfort. His wardrobe is ladened with different shirts of classic bands such as Led Zeppelin and The Who, as for pants he sticks jeans for the most part. The one thing that he wears consistently is his bomber jacket, which was his father’s.

Andrew takes great care of his appearance and hygiene, showering regularly and grooming his hair which he has been growing since middle school. There have been times where pimples had formed on his face, mostly along his chin and his forehead, but Andrew took care not to pick at them to leave scars.

On abduction day he was dressed in a white tank top with a brown bomber jacket over, one of the things his father had left behind. Along with that a pair of dark blue jeans with a pair of brown brogue boots.
Laurels

Post by Laurels »

I want to request my V8 girl Chiara Masina.
[+] Chiara Masina
Chiara is around 5'8", with white skin with minimal tanning. She has honey blonde hair that is a bit of an outgrown bob, ending an inch or so past her shoulders and with the ends slightly flipped. She has light, thin eyebrows, small pale blue eyes, a small nose, a beauty mark near the outer corner of her left eye, and straight teeth. She is thin, with a small bust and with a slight tone to her arms and legs from swimming. On the day of the abduction, she was wearing a black dress with florals that ends slightly above the knees, with short bell sleeves, a knotted belt in the front, and a bit of a plunging neckline (basically this). Her makeup that day was a brown smoky eye and a painted pink lip. She was also wearing a silver chain with a silver hummingbird pendant, silver stud earrings, and a silver ring on her right ring finger.
Emprexx Plush

Post by Emprexx Plush »

I'd love to see your take on Jeremiah!
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador
Sunnybunny

Post by Sunnybunny »

I'm not sure if you ever drew Thomas Buckley, but... something something do it for the clout~
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

Alright, I got enough for this round. Thanks!
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

yo did I miss an opening of the sacred Kotori Requests? aw shit I shouldnht have slept till noon :(

Im excited to see how your batch would turn out! (esp shirtless ace with Magic Hat lol)
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Namira

Post by Namira »

Adonis looking sick!
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Oh man, now that is some dashing charm. The focus put into the part of his hair blows me away; there's so much care and attention put into making all the strands lie right so they're all over but also polished. It gives him a kind of wild air, which works in tandem with the grin and the wink to totally nail the proper mood. It's weirdly awesome to me that I can almost feel the extroversion energies coming off him. Also, for some reason, with his name and all there's an almost satyr vibe going on.

On that note, the bloody edits do a great job of taking the assertive undertones and transforming them into a level of menace. I think what sells it is that the core cheerful energy remains, but becomes more disconcerting as the context evolves; he still comes off as assured and happy, and the crazy thing is no matter the level of implicit violence, the expression looks right.

You rock a ton! Thank you again for all your hard work on these. I am always in awe! :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Kotorikun

Post by Kotorikun »

There's a bit of a different and softer color approach here for some of them. Experimenting~ Enjoy.
[+] Claudeson Bademosi
[+] Theo Walterson
[+] Diego Larrosa
[+] Dawn Meadows
[+] V7

ImageDeclyn Grayson-Anthis | aesthetics

last google search - "cool off on hot summer days help"
PREGAME – Past: 1 , 2 | Present: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 | Prom: 1 , 2
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6 , 7 , 8 ,9 , 10

ImageDane Lennox | aesthetics
last google search - "top ski resorts 2018"
ISLAND - 1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6
V8
follow me on tumblr
Pippi

Post by Pippi »

These childes look so lovely!!! Diego looks so gentle and sad that I almost forgive him for doing a murder or two. Almost.
[+] V7
B006 - Stepney Cruz - DEAD - Dynasty decapitated, you just might see a ghost tonight - Mountain Bike - Localised - Catastrophe - Inferno
Pregame - Chill - Loss - Realm
Trip - Loved

G035 - Katie Agustien - DEAD - There's only two ways that these things can go, good or bad and how was I to know that all your friends won't hold any grudges, I got the final judgment - The World's Sharpest Knife™ - Dread - Skin - ieatnothing - Satisfaction - Tempest - Zero
Pregame - Vend-etta - Flames - Fleet - Monachopsis - Glitter
Trip - G҉ A҉ N҉ G҉

B028 - Aurelien Valter - DEAD - When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat, before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream - Spiked Mace, Glock 19, Min-Jae Parker's Crossbow - Nightmare - Bubbles - Neighbourhood - Tragedy - Make It - Fiend - Sleet - Love - Walls - Friends - Key - Everything - Gotta - Ghosts - Alone
Pregame - Shark - Heart
Prom - Link - Gradation - Ballare
Trip - Inferis - Scusare

B052 - Garren Mortimer - DEAD- Cut up and I can't feel my hands, no need to chase, can you relate, can you keep up the pace like you're dying for this? - Bryan Calvert's SPAS-12, Alligator tooth sword - Sky - Geek - Nation - No - Dilemma - Mauerbauertraurigkeit - Struck - Punishment - Énouement - Pain - Learn - lamb - Moves
Pregame - Rain
Trip - Life

Meanwhile
Lyra Doyle - Let's live tonight like fireflies, and one by one light up the sky - Pop!
Pregame - Evolution - Life - Lo Mein
Memories - Forward - Odds

Dean Puchero - By July you'd made a whole bunch of brand new friends, people you used to look down on, and you'd figured out a way to make real money - Phone - Angel
Pregame - Generation - Prince
Memories - Star
Prom - Sun - Luster
[+] The Past
V6
Bryony Adams - Burning bright until the end, now you'll be missing from the photographs
Astrid Tate - So what became of loving man, and what became of you?
Mia Rose - You can't understand that I won't leave 'til we're finished here, and then you'll find out where it all went wrong

V5
Owen Kay - I fold my tie and ribbon to hide my scars, that's how it starts
Amy Bachelor - Can you whisper, as it crumbles and breaks, as you shiver, count up all your mistakes
Francis St. Ledger - So a day when you've lost yourself completely could be a night when your life ends

V4
George Leidman (Adopted from Blastinus) - Now if we jump together at least we can swim far away from the wreck that we made
Beatrice - Jamie - Pippi - Tim - Ada - Tabby - Romeo - Lissa - Freddie - Trinity - Redd - Natalie - Kendra
[+] The Future
Boyd Adkinson - Ain't no surprise that I can't sleep tonight, my only vice is standing by your side
"bryony and alba would definitely join the terrorists quote me on this put this quote in signatures put it in history books" - Cicada Days, 2017
Buko

Post by Buko »

The GOAT! Stupid sexy Claude and sad Diego! How’re you so good and yet somehow keep improving? Very very impressive as always.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
BlizzardeyeWonder

Post by BlizzardeyeWonder »

shovel son! :D

gardening sons!!!
[+] Meilin
Meilin Zhou (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: life observes itself
-->Pregame Status: Waltzed out a party with her crush
>Prom Start: Fancy Meeting You Here
-->Prom Status: Taking a dance, taking on the world
>Trip Start: The Best of You
-->Trip Status: Running away from an eyeful of NSFW
>Game Start: Rise Great Undead Lord Dread
-->Game Status (FINAL): Stop hitting yourself

Aesthetics
"No sun to rise would be okay with me... Everyday, every day is okay"
[+] Camilla
Camilla Bell (Wiki) - DEAD

>Pregame Start: Who's Turn Was It, Anyway?
-->Pregame Status: Had more than her fair share of revelry
>Prom Start: Early in the Morning
-->Prom Status: Ditching the drama for blues
>Trip Start: When I'm Gone
-->Trip Status: Preemptively homesick
>Game Start: Bloom Nobly, in a Transient Life
-->Game Status (FINAL): Loved to death.

Aesthetics
"A voice in her head, a voice in her head, screaming all the words that were left unsaid"
Yonagoda

Post by Yonagoda »

YOOOOO this softer style is the bomb and i am SIMPING.
[+] v8 babies
Noah Karimi-Danya- Better than you think

Giselle Modisette- Nothing's wrong

Isaiah Flanagan- Apologize

Lorenza/o Araya- Narcissistic self hatred

Betty Sadberry- Re-empathize

Erika Takahashi-Schaff- Everything's beautiful
Maraoone

Post by Maraoone »

all of these are beautiful dawn is beautiful claude is beautiful theo looks angelic but MY SONV SDKDLJVFYSDYCTDXDHFGHJ

also agreed you've somehow improved and i didnt think that was possible????? iconic????????
[+] the youfs
[+] V7
V7:
Dead:
B083 - Diego Larrosa - Palayain mo na ako. - He didn't want this. say goodnight to the bad guy [10/159]
Current Theme Music: Devil Town (v1) - cavetown
Weapon: Tactical Combat Shovel
Previous Threads: Love & Money - before the day is done, my prince is gonna come - How Far I'll Go - Gimme, Gimme Shelter or I'm Gonna Fade Away - no one round here's good at keeping their eyes closed - Still Waiting - Hell is Other People - RICH_BOY_LIKES_IT_ROUGH.MP4 - I Don't Wanna Be Myself - The Bell Tolls For Our Funeral - The Gang Goes Out For Breakfast - Untrust Us - Crimewaves - Love itself is just as innocent as roses in May - Will All Be Forgiven? - black eyes looking up from below - Silent Key - it's ok we're just scared - life's alright in devil town - Beyond Human (Barely Human) - And Now Those Days Are Over and We Are All Ghosts - The Ultimate Test of Cerebral Fitness - Ang Pagbibinata ni Diego Larrosa - perverse verdict - Madness in the Method - park the car, drop that phone, sleep on the floor, dream about me
Memories: Hiya sa Timog

G013 - Yuka Hayashibara (adopted from Ryuki!) - Does it spark joy? - She fixed up her look in one of a kind [46/159]
Current Theme Music: Play With Me - DDLC OST
Weapon: Bug-A-Salt Camofly 2.0 Insect Eradication Gun
Previous Threads: Quintessential Thinking - I Pray to the Lord You Reveal what His Truth is - all of our heroes fading - now i can't stand to be alone - Incredible Adventures - there's a pale imitation burnt in my eyes - Red Of Tooth And Claw - The Fifth Announcement - Low Times - Party Like It's 1999 - Hell and You - We're All Excited, We Don't Know Why, Maybe It's 'Cause, We're Gonna Die - Ron Gets a Bath As Well, Whether He Wants To or Not - No Exit
Pregame: In Vino Veritas - Shake It Out
Memories: Hayashibara Heart to Heart
Prom: Fear and Delight
Trip: Room 832: Welcome to the Witching Hour

G052 - Joanne Coleman (adopted from Cicada!) - I've got a thick skin and an elastic heart. - She tried to do something in Sleep Is The Cousin Of Death [116/159]
Current Theme Music: When You Die - MGMT
Weapon: George Hunter High School mascot costume
Previous Threads: hold on to this lullaby - Don't Stray Off The Path - D.R.E.A.M. - I'm Not That Nice, I'm Mean and I'm Evil - we keep these promises, write it in a letter
Pregame: You did not break me. I'm still fighting for peace. - Desperate Times - Heavy is the Head That Wears the Crown - Do You Have The Time - i'm so 3008
Memories: I'm alright. I'm just fine. And you're a tool, so. - Make A New Cult Every Day

G075 - Aditi Sharma (adopted from Brackie! and somer!) - She failed in Yellow Light [88/159]
Weapon: Browning Hi Power 9mm
Previous Threads: Pandorama - Antisocial Darwinism - My Lucifer Is Lonely - They Couldn't Buy A Fucking Toaster. They're Broke, John.
[+] V6
V6 Characters:
G062 - Olivia Fischer prayed a thousand prayers in Ye Not [37/107]
Previous Threads: Sæglópur - Until all our yesterdays are lighted fools... - the way to dusty death - a concrete cave - I'd Say That I've Had Worse Days, but Then I'd Be Lying - Get Me Away From Here, I'm Dying - Until Then, You Are Free - Cast in the Name of God
Memories: Sometimes when we reach for the stars...
Weapon: Lobotomy pick.
[+] V5
Dead:
B045 - Juhan Levandi - An Estonian wanna-be journalist with a fear of the dark who wanted to bring them all down in Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien [18/152]
Weapon: Party Bag (contains a noisemaker, party hat, two single-serving bags of candy, and a Hotwheels car)
Pre-Game Threads: Wiping All Out - Quixotic
Previous V5 Threads: Despair - The Real Folk Blues - The two people in the distance were Paulo and Becca - Mischief Managed - Sleeper Cell - Tell No Tales - So, How Was Your Day? - And I'm Not Sleeping Now - Intermission - Glass - A Manic Depressive Named Laughing Boy
G067 - Carmina Maliksi - A Filipina car junkie with a /slight/ obsession with Korea and Japan who has finished things up (somewhat) in Red as Blood [139/152]
Weapon: Non-Functional Flamethrower (left in the Clubhouse)
Previous V5 Threads: Finding Center - Wish I Could Breathe - The Visionary
Memories: Offended?
B054 - Oscar Trig (adopted from Greg the Anti-Viking) - An artist who desperately needs a pencil, paper and a cigar and thought with his heart in Fumble [76/152]
Weapon: Binoculars
Pregame Threads: Taking it to the Streets
Previous V5 Threads: Waking Up at the Beginning of Time - Steadier Footing - Handoff
[+] misc
[+] meirl
new resting place for chatsig never forget 2018
give my v8 kids friends pls
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Ooh, these are incredible!

I really like the shading style you used for Claudeson; the ways the lines all follow the same general diagonal trajectory gives everything this sense of unity I dig. His hair is really, really nice; you got it looking super neat while also playing with the length and the options for flow that gives. Also, his nose looks incredibly real, I think due to some blending going on around the outer corners; it's great!

With Theo, right away I'm struck by his eyes. They're so pale and round that they're piercing. You did an excellent job playing with a soft color palette here; only a smidgen of separation exists between the shade of his hair and the highlights on his skin, yet they're perfectly distinct in practice.

Diego has this air of sadness about him that's perfect and touching. You've again done great work on eyes; his look so wide and shiny they almost come off as wet. I like the way you've pulled lighter tones out of the front of his hair. I also appreciate how you've handled his cross necklace vs. Claudeson's; both are just right for their pieces, and you can even tell that they're on different sorts of chains.

Finally, Dawn looks awesome, and I love both iterations of her! You did an amazing job with her jacket; I can just about feel the material it's made out of (I used to have one that was pretty similar). You got a really nice range of variety in her freckles, making this great band across her face with a bunch of size diversity. I'm also amazed how well you made the toothy lipstick smile -> natural tongue-sticking-out work, with each expression playing off the core details in slightly different ways.

These are awesome, and you rock a ton! Thank you so much for sharing your hard work and incredible talent! :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun

Return to “Artist's Alley”