I have no idea what I'm doing

If you want to hit a few balls or you’re looking to hone that competitive edge, then a trip to the Castle batting cage is in order. The large, oval, chain-link compound is made up of nine stalls, each with a painted batter’s box, coin mechanism, and heavy canvas backstop that marks the strike zone. Signs note the pitching speed of each stall and reminding patrons to wear helmets are prominently featured.
Un-Persona†

I have no idea what I'm doing

Post by Un-Persona† »

((Venice Pennington-Johannes - Pregame - Start))

All alone at the batting cages, merely a 2 weeks before prom. And here Venice was missing ball after ball making a fool of herself. If she hadn't already put so many coins into the pitching machine, she would've been out of here. And here came another one. She had adjusted the machine's pitching speed to an easier level in hopes of just hitting one-

Swooosh

Not even close. She tried really hard on that one, even made the helmet on her head spin a little. This was so frustrating, especially since there was a girl in the stall right in front her of just plain yakking the baseballs into the poor worn out cages. Venice was pretty sure the girl was on a softball team, seeing as how she wasn't even breaking a sweat, and saw some other girls. At least she had a reason to be here, with her friends and all. Not like Venice wanted to be alone. With a huff, Venice continued just tried to finish her wasted money on this stupid thing and continue her frustrations somewhere else.

((Venice Pennington-Johannes -Pregame- continued in I still have no idea what I'm doing))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Un-Persona. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Batting Cages”