The Time of my life.

Boy#39... START

An endless shoreline spans the western portion of the island. The shore itself is quite desolate and is in desperate need of a bit of color on its pale white sands. Located on the western shore is a marina filled with boats and other water crafts. Shame they're all out of gas.
Endless_Helix†

The Time of my life.

Post by Endless_Helix† »

The waves rolled in, and Harry watched them. He wanted to say he felt a kinship with them... but he didn't. He was their exact opposite. Trapped on land, having to kill to stay alive, thanks to some cracked terrorist who wanted to be really fucking Darwinian. Yeah, whatever. The whole fucking thing was rotten.

I'm not going to play this game. I'm not going to kill anyone. Ever.

Harry sighed. He looked out at home, somewhere accross the ocean, and bid it farewell. I have to assume that I'll live, but who knows? Maybe I will, maybe I won't. Life is fucking probability, and that's why I fucking suck at it.

He got up and walked around in the sand a bit, killed a mosquito and fondled his gun. Harry Constantine was just fucking angry at the fucking world.

"Danya, You are a fucking cocksucker and I'm going to kill you. I know that you're out there somewhere, but just know that one day... I'm going to find you, and torture you till you fucking bleed for fucking mercy, and then I'll laugh and do something worse. I don't know what it'll be yet. But trust me. It's going to be fucking horrifying. And I'm going to fucking enjoy it. Every fucking minute."

Wow. I'm swearing a lot.

The thought made him laugh. It made him laugh till he cried. He didn't even know what was so goddamn funny about it, but it was pretty damn funny. When it's all said and done... Harry loved the absurd. And this situation was about as absurd as it got.

<<Continued in The Basic Will to Survive>>
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Endless_Helix. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Western Shore”