Um Gottess willen

The church has been around for hundreds of years, and is in a drastically deteriorated condition. Ivy and moss cover the outside of the church, and the shingles on the roof are now green. Inside the church, the floor has been torn to pieces. Many of the old pews still sit inside, some of them turned various ways. The steps to the second floor have a large gap in them, probably making them unsafe to walk on. An old, rusty ladder sits in the corner by the altar. Out back, an old and dilapidated cemetery exists, most of the tombstones now indecipherable.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Andi had his sickle at the ready, and had Peter stand a few feet behind him, in case someone WAS there, and was ready to strike. Andi would take the first shot, while Peter would most likely attack like an angry cougar on speed. The thought of Peter getting violent over someone harming his boyfriend made Andi a little more than excited.

He slowly started opening the door, then finally saw someone, and his sickle at the ready fighting stance.

"Who in the hell are you, and could you have any worse of timing?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Andrew was perhaps a little surprised to find that he wasn't pitched right into an altercation on the church doorstep. Instead the other boy initiated a tense standoff, which was just as unnerving, but at least gave him a moment to think. He didn't let up his grip on the claw, though.

"I'm...Andi? S'that you?" Andrew squinted at the other boy, unsure in the less-than-sufficient light. Andi Ayala and Swainson had been in the same homeroom for a long while, but had only become casual aquaintances a short while after the big incident at Hobbsborough. He remembered, they'd sat around for a while playing blackjack while the school was on lockdown. Him, Andi, Peter and Nich. That day seemed so far away now.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Andi recofnized the kid within an instant, but still kept his sickle at the ready.

"Damn... you really DO have bad timing, you realize this?"

Was it really that long ago that they were playing blackjack in the classroom? And the time he let Andrew check out his switch... blade...

Holy shit... Andi completely forget to check to see if he still had his switchblade with him... oh well, that's not the point right now. THe point was seeing whether or not Andrew is going to mean any harm.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Andrew's small muscles eased up and he exhaled heavily with relief; it was Andi. He didn't get what he meant by 'bad timing', but all-in-all he was a little less tense. His grip on the cats claw returned to a healthy norm, that is until it dawned on him that there was still the possibility...

"You're not playing, are you?" he asked with a particular uneasiness to his voice, looking the other boy in the eye. So far he'd been quite fortunate in the sense of finding allies--not so much in keeping them--and Andi hadn't seemed like the type to forsake his friends for his own life.

Andrew let the cats claw drop down to his side, allowing for him to use it to defend himself if absolutely neccessary, but at the same time establishing that he wasn't looking for any trouble.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

"Hmm... since we went to school together, and I have nothing against you, I won't kill you. But pull any funny stuff, and you're dead. By my hand..."

He moved to let Andrew have a view of Peter.
"Or his..."
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

Peter had the shovel ready to strike at a moment's notice; he didn't like this invasion and was about to resolve the matter when he heard Andrew call Andi by name.  He lowered the shovel and watched the two boys converse...then he went from being on edge to complete shock when he realized who had just walked on.

"Hey, what the hell...Andrew?"  He looked over the smaller boy for a moment...and then he remembered the incident...trying to weasel his way out to the library as he had developed a temporary spell of claustrophobia...it was all starting to come back to him as he approached when Andi mentioned him to the new arrival.

"If it were anyone else, you'd be missing your head by now..."  Peter let the heavy spade fall to the ground, hoping to let Andrew know that he wasn't interested in hurting him just yet.  "But yeah...I'll let ya off just this once, seeing as how I'm in a good mood."  Then he took to Andi's side wrapping an arm around his shoulders and leaning into him to whisper something.  "God damn it, I wish this rain would let up so we can find some place to be alone..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Croco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Andi whispered something into Peter's ear as soon as he knew that Andrew wasn't looking.

"You know that pent up aggression you've had bulding up?"
He gave Peter a nice kiss on the lips, and smiled at him lovingly and evilly.
"Now's your chance to releive some of it," he said as he held his sickle in a position that would let Peter take it from him.

He knew that Peter would find this odd, since he just said Andrew was fine.
"All I need is you, Peter... plus, he ruined a moment with my boyfriend, I think that warrants a punishment... don't you?"
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Andi lowered his sickle to motion him inside, and Andrew wrinkled his nose at the shorter boys reply. It didn't feel right. Zed had been suspicious of him when they'd met up, and of course Nich had known him too well to be. But the way Andi put it...hell, he hadn't even answered the question. Was this a good idea?

"...or his," added Andi.

"Woah," Andrew jumped a little as he suddenly came face-to-face with Peter Rosenthal, the final of the four poker buddies from that fateful day at Hobbsborough. He had a shovel in his possession. Andrew chuckled uneasily, trying hard to ignore the fact that he was now outnumbered, not to mention boxed-in. "Hey Pete," he said, giving him a glance over to find the 'lighten-the-hell-up' switch. "Nice shovel."

Peter made a similar comment to Andi's, furthering Andrew's discomfort, and stationed himself beside Andi to say something in private. Andrew didn't like this one bit. Of course, he was well aware that they were both gay, and had seemed to be something of an item since the incident, but why were they giving him such a cold reception? 'I guess I shouldn't expect much, given the situation,' he thought, throwing a shifty glance behind him to see if there was anyone else lurking around the small church.

"Fuck, am I ever glad to see you guys," he said as he turned back to them. They kissed, and he looked away subtley; nothing he wanted to see, but he didn't want to be rude. "I found Nich and Zed, but...uh..."

"...well..."

It sank heavily in his stomach again, this brutal weight. The knowledge that his two best friends were dead. The image that kept surging through his mind, of Zed, bloodied and dying, his last request being to avenge his death. And a single response that kept going through his mind: 'I can't...I'm not strong enough.' No tears came forth this time, but he did have to clear his throat before he could finish. "...well, I'm sure you guys have been keeping tabs on the announcements."
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

Peter smiled and took the kiss from Andi, letting the words sink into his mind.  Sure he was in a good mood, but that mood had been ruined when Andrew came barging in...he was confused.  Telling the newcomer that he would be letting him off the hook was only delaying the inevitable; he had a feeling that Andrew was going to turn on him or Andi...or that he would arouse his suspicion and he would be forced to kill his good friend.

Hearing about the findings of Nich and Zed only made Peter suspicious of Andrew's intentions and he gripped the shovel a little harder.

"You mean they're...dead?" he asked, approaching Andrew, "Or...did you kill them?  C'mon man, don't fuck with us...you came in here at the worst possible moment and now you're going on about Nich and Zed are dead."  He then turned to Andi, stopping about five feet from the smaller boy while switching his hands so he can get the most leverage he can if he needed to take him out.  "Andi, I don't have a good feeling about this..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Croco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

"Or...did you kill them?" Peter's blunt and unexpected suggestion caught Andrew off guard.

"I--what!?" he choked, nearly doing a double-take as he recoiled from the two he was so convinced were his friends a second ago.

"C'mon man, don't fuck with us...you came in here at the worst possible moment and now you're going on about Nich and Zed are dead."

"No!" Peter wasn't serious, was he? Hadn't they heard any of the death calls? Zed had been killed by that bald asshole, and Nich...well, he hadn't caught the name, but to be fair the news of his best friends death had blocked everything else out for a moment, back at the hotel. Besides, they would have heard it. His name hadn't been uttered once on the announcements, not for the entire duration on the island. Hadn't they listened? Were they both on crack?

Andrew looked back and forth between Andi and Peter, taking a step back and gripping the cats claw tighter. "I...b-b-but I wasn't..."

"...I..."

"...not me..."
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Andi gave a smile to Peter, and got his sickle back at the ready.
"See, we really don't pay attention to the announcements... however, since you're so keen on listening to them, perhaps you recall a certain little announcement... what is it Danya said? Oh yes... Moving along, number nine was Matthew Lafferty, killed by Andi Ayala."

Andi very quickly jump towards Andrew and swung the sickle, hoping it would connect to Andrew's chest.

"We had a fun time in class that day... that was the day Peter and I first started, you know... and since he and I are such equals..."

He put the sickle out of fighting position, and simply threw his fist in the direction of Andrew's face, hoping he would crash land near Peter.

"The love of my life will now take yours."
He had the sickest little smile on his face.

Also, this surge of violence had Andi excited in more ways than one.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Andi's words had just barely sunk in when he suddenly leaped forward, taking a big swing at Andrew with his sickle. It caught him by surprise, and although he did step back quickly enough to avoid getting his meal ticket thoroughly punched, he still wasn't able to evade the reach of the curved blade as much as he'd hoped. It cut a straight line into his sweater, which indeed was as inadequate a suit of armor as he would have guessed, and he belted his favourite obscenity as the sharp steel grazed his chest.

Not a second later he felt the jarring impact of Andi's fist into his jaw and the hard wooden floor catch his back. Rattled, winded, still a little confused, Andrew used his free hand to support him as he quickly sat up, his first instinct being to get a look at his front. It was a shallow cut, very clean, but it stung like a bitch; almost as much as his supposed friends betrayal.

"Motherfucker!" he snarled through clenched teeth, scuttling backward from them and baring the cats claw now without hesitation. He fixed Andi with a hateful stare. That sonofabitch. That fucking Judas. "Fuck you, Andi! Don't you fucking touch me you sonofabitch!" He felt much more vulnerable without Nich and Zed; he wished so bad that they were there...

Avenge me.

Close enough, these two fucking traitors. He'd make somebody pay for it; he'd show them that Andrew Swainson was no weakling, no fucking coward. For Zed and for Nich. Forsaking his bag, he got swiftly to his feet with a grunt and threw himself at Andi with all the force he could muster, swinging the metal claw in a possessed haymaker at the other boys face.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

This is perfect Andi thought to himself.
Andrew was aiming for his face, clearly, but Andi moved himself so that his chest would most likely be scarred, rather than his face. His narcissism wouldn't allow his face to be harmed.

However, this little scuffle now presented itself a grand opportunity.
Andi would get to know the beauty that is pain.

He winced with a mixture of pain, and pleasure as he felt the cat claw tear at his chest. It fucking hurt... it hurt SO good, though.

Meanwhile, Andi knew one little thing that Andrew conveniently forgot about.
"Peter's not going to forgive you for that one," he said with a smile.

The events that happened afterwards were no longer his real concern. He was currently on the floor from the impact of the strike, and just sat there, in sheer ecstasy. Masochistic though it may be, Andrew sure did know how to get Andi in that special way.

Too bad he's straight... and about to die
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

((I just hope I'm doing this right...last time I tried something like this, I ended up getting bitched at by the other player.))

"But what?"  Peter wasn't going to be satisfied until Andrew either gave him names or confessed to the slayings.  He had heard the announcements as well...and if he hadn't, why did he sever Kaysumi's head with the shovel she had been issued and threw it across the church?  This was not the time or place to be playing around as Peter took an offensive posture, though not moving in case Andrew were to suddenlyIt was at last when he squeaked out that response.

"...I...not me..."

Peter relaxed for a moment, his breaths shallow as the adrenaline began to build.  "Okay...if it wasn't you, then who killed them?"  He figured that with this knowledge, he could formulate a strategy on how to handle said people without getting either him or Andi killed.  Then again, he also knew that Andi was perfectly capable of taking another's life as he told Andrew so bluntly, the large boy watching the exchange and waiting for just the right moment to intervene...if it would come.

And then it did...

He watched Andi strike Andrew with that fist, quickly assuming a defensive posture as he held the spade up, ready to strike.  A moment of hesitation was all Peter needed as Andrew rose to his feet and took a swing at Andi...watching him strike the boy that he loved so much was the only thing Peter needed.  With a flurry that one would normally see as unlikely in a boy his size, Peter took shovel and placed the back of the spade against Andrew's chest, then threw it forward.  It wasn't as forceful as to cause injury as much as to get him off of Andi...and then he heard the words of his lover as an evil grin started to form on his face.

"You had your chance, Andrew," he huffed, holding the spade at his neck as he stalked forward, lowering it to his stomach to make sure he was backing up as he wasn't ready to strike him down just yet, "I was willing to be nice...to let you off easy...and you just had to go and fuck it all up."  Peter grinned widely, hoping that the door to the church or a wall came up quickly, though ready to fend off any attacks as he turned his head back briefly to make sure Andi wasn't hurt too badly.
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Andi's reaction was far from what Andrew expected, and as he twisted and dug the metal claw into the other boys shoulder he actually considered for a moment the ridiculous notion that he'd been misinformed about the nature of stabbing someone. He enjoyed it, the sick fucker. Andrew could hear the pleasure dripping from his sighs.

He'd forgotten about Peter though, and Andi was the first to call him on that mistake. Before he could pull the blades from the shredded skin of one enemy he felt the instrument of another flat against his chest. The shovel, which may as well have been a crowbar, because it made short work of seperating his frail person from Andi's. Perhaps it was the depth at which the claw had been buried in his foe, but Andrew suspected that it was much more likely to have been his sweat-slicked grip on his weapon that had planted him in this situation: unarmed and outnumbered.

Peter approached him baring the shovel and made like he'd started the whole thing. That rat bastard. Who was he trying to convince? Andrew retreated backwards slowly in accordance with the other boys footsteps, and found himself backed into a corner in no less than two paces.

Peter and Andi were both playing, Nich and Zed had been killed...and he didn't have a friend on the entire island. There was no way he could even hope to pull through on his own now. He was too weak; he'd always been so relient on his friends. And he'd failed them both. He even failed in avenging them. He'd failed as a fucking human being. And yet, with deaths icy fingers caressing his cheek as the other boy cornered him, he couldn't help but snicker at Pete's words.

"...huh...heh-heh...no...I never...had a chance," he sighed with a detached smile. "Not me. Not for a minute." His lip trembled and he felt warm tears welling in his eyes. "I'm just not strong enough to do it by myself...b-b-but, but that's ok though. I'm done with this game. I quit, because..."

We're all in this together, right?

You'd better fucking believe it.

"...I miss my friends," he whimpered softly, his voice deteriorating into a sob as the tears burned down his cheeks. Resigned entirely to his fate, Andrew shut his eyes tightly and braced himself for the brutal impact that was no doubt to come. So be it. He hoped it would be over quick.

Return to “The Church”