Um Gottess willen

The church has been around for hundreds of years, and is in a drastically deteriorated condition. Ivy and moss cover the outside of the church, and the shingles on the roof are now green. Inside the church, the floor has been torn to pieces. Many of the old pews still sit inside, some of them turned various ways. The steps to the second floor have a large gap in them, probably making them unsafe to walk on. An old, rusty ladder sits in the corner by the altar. Out back, an old and dilapidated cemetery exists, most of the tombstones now indecipherable.
Xaldien†

Um Gottess willen

Post by Xaldien† »

((Continued from What Do You...?))

Andi was rather happy to see that Peter had decided to stick with him.
He had a feeling that Peter was going to be merciful to his tormenters and let them out of the hospital, but instead decided to leave them and come with him.

He let Peter catch up with him, but he immediately had them make haste, as their collars had begun to beep, and that wasn't really a good sign. He started thinking of what might happen to the people who were left inside, what few there were. Then he wondered whether Danya would say he was responsible for their deaths on the next announcement.

The last thing he wanted was to have the entire island know what he had done, but at the same time, he knew that Danya was a cruel sadistic motherfucker, and would probably enjoy what Andi had done.

Eventually they came to the church, and their collars stopped beeping, meaning that they were safe, for the most part.

At soon as they were able to rest, Andi wanted to give Peter his thanks for staying with him, and give him a huge kiss.
"Thank you, Peter."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

((Continued from What do you...?))

He made it to the church, breathless and still frantic after being forced to take flight from a danger zone again.  And he couldn't care who was with him...just that he was relieved to be out of harm's way and sheltered.

Peter Rosenthal was never more relieved to see anyone, much less his beloved boyfriend again.

When he got to Andi's side again, the only thing he knew to do was to wrap his arms around him and lay his head on his shoulder.  The relief of being set free was beginning to set in as he looked around before stepping away to set his pack down.

"Thank you," he said, his breaths still ragged, "Because of you, I know what really matters to me now..."  With that, Peter leaned in to give Andi a quick peck on the lips, grateful for finally being shown the light in the midst of this chaos.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Croco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Before Andi could bring himself to go inside the interior of the church, he made the sign of the cross. It was so he could gather the courage to bring something up to Peter that he had been thinking about for some time now.

He dropped his things on the floor, and proceeded to look at Peter directly in the eyes. They were innocent eyes, full of hesitation, but resolve. All Andi wanted was Peter, and he got the same exact from Peter himself, and that's what made the realization even harder for him.

"Peter... I'm glad that you came with me, but also sad, because I had to come to terms with something horrible," he said with a great sadness in his voice. He was trying hard not to cry at the thought of Peter leaving him in a state of fear, or even worse, he tried to not cry at the thought of what the future holds for the two. A future he knew could not be avoided.

"We cannot leave this place together. We can triumph over everyone on this island together, however... even if, by some miracle, it dwindles down to just the two of us... one of the two of us will die here. I'll lose you, or you will lose me. That's how this game has come to pass."

He started tearing at the eyes a little, and continued.
"There's no way we can escape it. I don't want to die here any more than you do, but I want you to do me a favor. That gun that you stole from the kid... do not fire the bullets in it. If it does come down to me and you fighting, I want you to fight for your life, the same way I will."

He wiped at his hours, and just cried for a minute or so, and then continued on with the final statement.
"There must be no enmity between us. There can only be one survivor. One must live, and one must die... that's how it works... so, can you promise me that you will give this 'game' everything you have... even if it means trying to kill me?"

He stared into the eyes of his boyfriend once again, awaiting the response.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

When Peter heard that there could be only one survivor, his heart sank into his stomach.  He knew he would do anything for Andi...even if it meant giving his very life, and he had reassured that to him a number of times back home.  Still, the thought of having to give up the one he loved was troubling to even a big, strong-willed young man like Peter as he wiped a tear from his eye.

"Andi, I don't want to fight you," he told him, holding Andi close to him, "I know your dad is worried sick about you...I know how much you mean to him.  I know I don't have to say this to you again, but I would give my life if it meant saving you...I love you, Andi."

Trying his hardest not to, Peter was able to keep from breaking down for the time being, his arm around Andi's shoulders as he cradled his head.

"If it comes down to it..."  Peter sighed, lowering his head.  He knew he didn't want to do this, but the survival instinct was starting to kick in.  The laws of self-preservation worked for him just as much as they did for everyone else that had the misfortune of ending up on the island as he looked Andi in the eye.  "If it comes down to it, then so be it...but still, I love you, Andi.  Don't you forget it either."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Croco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

It took several moments of silence for Andi to regain his composure, and his ability to speak.

"No one's going to be here, so we better go inside."

He hadn't been inside a church for so long, despite how seemingly religious he was. It was mostly because he never saw the point of it, but since it was their only shelter they had to go inside.

((Gah, writer's block))
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

Peter could see that the drizzle was growing and had no other choice but to follow Andi into the church.  He thought nothing of it as always...just a place to get out of the rain.  He too wasn't the religious type, and even moreso considering the fact that most, if not all of the Christians he knew condemned him for "choosing" to be a homosexual when he never had an interest in females to begin with.

And as he entered the sanctuary, he could see one of them laying by one of the pews.

"Andi!" he shouted, "Come here, quick!"  He waited for Andi to arrive as he examined the corpse of Kasumi White...one of the girls he truly hated with a passion.  Peter saw the shovel laying at her side and a deviant grin started to form on his face...the game was starting to change him a little as well as he took the shovel into his hand.  With a single downward thrust, he seperated Kasumi's head from the rest of her body and picked it up by the hair, peering at the girl's face.  "You insensitive little bitch," he thought, "this is for all the times you put me down because of who I am.  I don't hate you...just what you and the rest of your kind have done to me."

Then he turned the head toward the doorway when he saw Andi coming into the sanctuary.  "Do you recognize this?" he asked him, referring to Kasumi more as an object than what was once a human being.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Andi noticed what Peter had done. He remembered the girl, Kasumi, as being nothing more than an impudent cunt, with the personality of rusty nail, and the IQ to match. Peter was never really a big fan of hers, even more evident by the... action... he took towards her lifeless corpse.

He chuckled a little bit before replying.
"Yes, I remember... but it doesn't matter. She's dead now, and just as useless as she always was."

He noticed a change in Peter, and he wasn't afraid. He knew that Peter would never try to hurt him, and vice versa unless it was absolutely necessary. In fact, he was glad this was happening. A killer instinct awakening in Peter is just what is needed at this juncture. He and Peter had become heartless, and murderous.

"I hope you're happy, Danya."
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

Peter looked down at Kasumi's corpse, then back at her severed head.  He had started to change...the game was starting to bring out some of the feelings he had that he wanted to keep from the world...feelings of hatred and resentment to those that persecuted him.  They didn't just come after him because he was gay...they came after him because he was overweight and somewhat timid as well.

It was safe to say that the timidness had been completely obliterated as Peter threw the head across the church as if it were a basketball, then gestured toward Kaumi's pack and looked over at Andi.

"You're right," he said softly, "Just as useless in death as she was in life..."  He didn't want it to come out as cold as it did, but Peter couldn't help it, and a feeling of inner peace began to come over him because of it.  He clutched the newly acquired shovel tightly before taking a seat in one of the pews.  "Check her pack, Andi...you can have what you want.  I just hope that this doesn't change me too much.

Maybe he wasn't as heartless as one would think after a gesture like that...
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

"I don't usually steal from the dead, then again I've never been put into a situation where I would have the opportunity..."

He wondered what Kasumi felt when she was dying.
Pain? Fear? Guilt? Frustration? Happiness?

To think that he used to see this girl, and hate her, everyday made the fact that she had been killed more shocking, but enjoyable.

"Take what you will, though."
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

A thought of irony ran through Peter's head when he heard the rebuttal.  "And this is coming from someone who didn't want me to remove that branch from the hospital door," he said, "You said it yourself, hon...the name of the game is survival.  You're gonna need everything you can get, even if it means scavenging from the dead...like what I did to that kid you took out back there."

He then put his hands upon his shoulders and looked him dead in the eye.  "I didn't ask questions or consult my conscience on this...I just took what I felt was necessary.  No questions...no bullshit.  I was hoping you'd do the same..."  Peter's breaths deepened slightly as he felt something coming over him...something that would likely not be appropriate for the situation or the setting.

"Andi..."  He took his time to formulate just how he wanted to convey this to him, but Peter knew exactly what he wanted.  "this may be the last time that we do this...I know that being thrown into this nightmare has had an effect on us, but fuck it for now.  Right now, I only want you...and I mean it...like that..."  A bright red blush broke out over Peter's entire face as he began panting softly, hoping that Andi could sense what he wanted...
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

"Wow, sex in a church... kinky!"

Andi laughed and braced as he knew Peter would probably smack him one for making such a crude joke.

But, needless to say that he did have quite the amount of pent up aggression, and the fact that this is the first time in a long time he's ever had Peter to himself. And who knows whether or not they're going to have another chance at this.

"Let's hope no one walks in."
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

((Continued from Sole Survivor))

Andrew spotted the church not far off and picked up the pace to close the distance quicker. He was soaked from the rain, but really he'd had no choice but to drudge through it; a vast open field provided little shelter. It hadn't bothered him all that much, in fact compared to what he'd been through it was a little pile of dog shit next to a mountain.

Either way, he would have been lying if he said that there wasn't some comfort to be taken by the sight of the small building. It was dry. He just hoped there weren't any more nasty surprises waiting for him.

'Since god ain't here anyway, I'm sure he won't mind me holing-up in his toolbox for a while.' Andrew sniffed, and he felt a sharp contrast between the cold rain and the hot tears welling up in his eyes. Nich would have gotten a kick out of that one.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

"...hold the phone."
Andi was hearing a few things. Sounded a lot like footsteps... either that or his halucinations could be coming back, either way, he thought he was pretty much fucked.

"I'll check it out."
He took his sickle from the backpack and checked the interior of the church a bit more, not thinking to check outside, and didn't find much.

"Man, I'm paranoid."
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

"Aw, fuck!"

Peter had no other choice than to take an alerted stance, holding the shovel up like a baseball bat...or more appropriate to a hockey stick with his hands separated.  He was waiting for this moment from the instant he was reunited with Andi, and to be so close and get interrupted really set a nerve off.  Peter stood by the entrance to the sanctuary in case someone were to come in the front door; that way he could call for backup and have Andi investigate with him, or take out the unfortunate soul with a well-placed shot from the shovel.

He glanced over his shoulder, making sure that Andi was all right.  "I don't think it was just you," Peter told him, "I thought I heard something outside as well.  Could be just the rain..."
Cyco†

Post by Cyco† »

Andrew approached the front doors to the relatively small building, soaked like a wet rag and glad to have finally reached his destination. So glad, in fact, that he didn't stop to think that there might have been someone lurking inside. Letting himself in without so much as a moments hesitation, it dawned on him halfway across the doorstep that he'd missed something critical in his relief to be out of the pouring rain.

Sure enough, his peripheral vision picked up another presence standing by the front entrance with him, and he expressed his displeasure on the subject accordingly as he whirled around in their direction, cats claw held tight in his hand.

"Shhhhit--!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Cyco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “The Church”