The Search Continues

Sure, it's a little grungy, a little dirty... but Shooters is almost like a tradition in Highland Beach. Some claim that their food is the best in the whole town. Others come for the concerts held on the second story, and still others flock into Shooters to loiter in the basement pool room. Open 24 hours a day, it's the perfect place to hide out when the parental units are driving you nuts.
Ares

The Search Continues

Post by Ares »

((continued from Out on the Town and Out of the Closet))

The black Ford Lightning screeched to a halt in the parking lot of Shooters.

For Christ sakes she better be here. If she ain't here, the only other place is at the beach, and if I'm supposed to see her at the beach, she'll be pissed at me all week.

He ran into the door, literally, the one side was locked.

"Damn it..." He moaned as he rubbed his forehead with one hand and opened the correct door with the other. He entered a quickly scanned the lounging area. She was nowhere to be found. Steve made his way downstairs to the pool rooms.

Maybe she's shooting some pool with Kara and Gabe or something?

His thought was quickly shown to be a false hope as Serenity wasn't in the basement. Jogging up the stairs, past the main floor, Steve checked out the second floor area, once again finding that his wild goose chase would have to continue.

"Fuck...she is going to kill me." He mumbled as he pushed the door open (the correct one) and once again, bolted out in his F-150.
Stuff. Things. Stuff and things.

Return to “Shooters”