Give me a 'P'!

open! open! open!

Ah, the gym. It's the place where the nerdy population of the school get bombarded with dodgeballs, and the athletes flourish. The gym contains a weight room, various locker rooms, and other athletic fixtures.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

( Oh, god... this has taken such a long time. This week has been so busy. Short, but hell, it doesn't matter much.)

Brad felt Troy's hand wrap around his shoulder. He shrugged the whole thing off, the boy smiled softly. "Sure, Troy. I'm up to almost anything right now. Wherever the hell you want to go, I'll come with you." Not really giving a damn upto this point, Brad decided if he should sling his own arm around Troy's shoulders, but didn't put too much thought to it. And with that, with his old friend in tow, Brad walked out of the gym.

((Troy and Brad continued in Out on the Town and Out of the Closet))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Southridge Gymnasium”