Live for him

Andi's Ambition

This mansion, once home to the island's mayor, was burnt to the ground in a mysterious fire that occurred right before the evacuation. Now, nothing lies in the area except for scorched earth and the very basic foundations of the once colossal abode.
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

Vesa couldn't help but to chuckle at the choice of words Andi used in his request.  "Sorry, man...can't help you out there," he said before letting out a deep sigh.  "And he never gave me his last name...though if I remember correctly, I think I had the screen name he used."

He began to pace uneasily as he could hear more sounds in the distance...the sounds of death around him.  "All I remember about this kid was that he told me he was big and that he was on the wrestling team.  That and he was into football and hockey too...but I don't think I remember that much right now."  Vesa took a deep breath as he stopped and turned out toward the massive field in front of him.  "Maybe it'll come back to me, I don't know...but I hope he is well."  He closed his eyes for a moment as a thought came to his mind...what if this kid wasn't on the island?  What if he had stayed home instead of coming along on their own class trip?

The thoughts raced through Vesa's head, causing it to twitch slightly before he regained control and opened his eyes again.  "If it came down to me and you...and if Peter wasn't in this hellhole...I'd gladly give my life so that you could see him again.  I've been told I can pick out the good people in this world...and I have a feeling that you're one of them, Andi..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Croco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Andi felt a really sarcastic laugh coming along.

"Me? A good person? Hardly. I got on this island and vowed to kill everyone so I could see my dad again. I'm sure if I were a better person, I could find a better way."

He wished he actually could get out of here without killing anyone.

"I didn't want to think about it at first, but now I realize it's the only way out of here, and I'll kill God himself if I can see my family and friends again."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

"I didn't want to think about it at first, but now I realize it's the only way out of here, and I'll kill God himself if I can see my family and friends again..."

Hearing those words from Andi sent a shiver racing up Vesa's spine as he continued staring out over the field...toward the interior of the island, where the deathmatch awaited them.  He didn't want anyone to die at his hands either, but something told him that if he wanted to live, then he would have to kill.  The thought raced through his mind as he plodded back to where his daypack was and hefted it onto his back.

"I don't want to kill anyone either," he said, "but if it has to be done in order for me to get off this God-forsaken island, then I will, and without hesitation.  Andi..."  A grin started to slowly form on Vesa's face as he stared out over the field again.  "...back home, my teammates called me "Etsiä Katti"...the hunting cat...and I think it'd be wise for me to live up to that name."  Vesa slowly produced the knife he had again, though he made sure to keep it down; he knew he could trust Andi enough now to realize that he wasn't a threat.  "Only this time, I will leave my mark on this blade...it's just like the song goes...there's a time to live and a time to die.  But no one can escape their destiny...and I suppose ours will be written in blood..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Croco. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

Andi heard what Vesa said, and took them to heart.
If the two of them could team up, permenantly, they might be the two that could stand to the end.

But, who would be last to go?

No use in thinking about that now.

"We'll probably end up being murderers by the time this is through..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Xaldien. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Croco†

Post by Croco† »

He didn't want to think of himself as a murderer, but if Vesa had no other choice, then he would have to become one in order to escape with his own life.  So he began to leave the relative safety of the burned-out estate and made his way out into the vast wheat field to seek out his destiny...and any potential adversaries that stand in the way of his ultimate destination.

"It starts now," he proclaimed, "let's go, Andi..."

((Continued in Rebirth...))
Xaldien†

Post by Xaldien† »

"Right."
Andi started gathering his things, and then when back to Vesa.
"There's a hospital in the central part of town, according to the map.
If anyplace is going to have food and supplies, it's that place."

((Continued in Rebirth))

Return to “Mansion Ruins”