Homework blues

Southridge has an extensive campus, including a courtyard and many athletic fields, among other things. It's a common sight to see students roaming about the campus -- especially when they're supposed to be in class.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

((Sorry for the delay. =_=))

Eduardo's little monologue clearly wasn't getting Trey's attention, and he half-knew that. He took a brief glance as Trey pulled out his cellphone and checked the time. There wasn't any way that a person of Trey's mental capacity was going to learn enough for a D- now, given his attention span. Of course, that didn't mean that Eduardo didn't come prepared for this sort of situation with special and more dubious remedies of his own.

"You know, if you'd like...I could give you an...improvised ref sheet," Eduardo sighed. "If I know the teacher well, it won't be conspicuous enough to notice, especially since this a closed-book affair." He would've sounded sly if he wanted to, but then again that would've given him away too easily. Besides, this was just one little math exam. Even if he passed it, what were the odds that this one exam would be remembered when Trey went pro? And in the slim chance that Trey were caught, well...Eduardo was already used to the consequences.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
laZardo†

Post by laZardo† »

((Erf. Doublepost. <_< ))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler laZardo. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

((ha yeah sorry for my delay too))

Trey looked at Eduardo. Now actually learning the material was hard, but cheating, now that was an easy way to score some easy points. Trey smiled and said, "Man I'll take it. Anything to help me pass my test."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Southridge Campus”