The Field of Dreams

The Return of Samuel Sorenson. [CONTENT WARNING: SAM SORENSON!!!!!!]

A large, open field filled with rows upon rows of wheat stalks. The wheat only comes up to about the average person's waist, and thus makes an individual traversing this area stick out like a sore thumb. Be careful in this area, there's no telling who else could be wading through the tall grass.
Buko

The Field of Dreams

Post by Buko »

Denton, New Jersey - The Soresnon Household 9 PM.
[+] Explicit stuff spoilered by Kermit
Jake Johnson was always bewildered by the Sorenson's, they where a good family sure. All American, the wife was a home maker, but a bit shy, the husband (Gabriel Sorenson) showed no interest in drugs, alcohol, or strippers (something everyone at the office found a bit weird) and Samuel Sorenson (their son) was a good boy, at least Jake thought he was until he turned on the TV. this morning and was greeted with good old Samuel Sorenson fucking a corpse.

I don't see why he would want to have sex with a corpse, the kids not bad looking, and according to that video he's fucking huge! That's not natural...it must be a necropheliac thing...but damn that kid was like popping the girl in the chin when he tittie fucked her.

So, after much thinking he decided that it would be best if he gave his parents his condolences for A.) Having a son in this game and B.) Having a freak of a son in this game. So as Jake Johnson approached the Sorenson household and knocked on the door he didn't notice any weeping or crying or anything, instead it was rather quiet.

Knocking on the door he was greeted with a thump and most shocking.

"Aww...honey the saw dust is leaking out of your snatch again, it's alright I'll fix that with some lube, first let's slip you in a dress and then let's get the door...ONE MINUTE!"

Jake's eyes widened, but he stilll stood their, just waiting for the man, one minute late the man appeared at the door, dressed in the shirt and tie as usual and invited him in.

"Sorry for the lateness, tough day at the morgue...my wife and I where just watching six feet under, you know sometimes we like to do that...I find it keeps the relationship spicey to engage in common interests..." said the older Sorenson (who looked like a spitting image of Samuel Sorenson).

"You work at the morgue?"

"I volunteer their after work, I find learning the value of life to be enlightening."

Jake's eyes widened and then he decided to ask something, it was on his mind...and he figured that he might as well ask it.

"Did Samuel come with you to work ever?"

"No, Sam was never interested in that sort of thing..."

Jake sighed visibly before finally coming into the house and being greeted by a...corpse?

"Ah, Jake this is my wife Shirley, I met her during my volunteer work."

Jake's eyes widened and all of a sudden found himself doing.

"Oh honey he puked on our rug!" he heard Sorenson saying in a highly feminine voice.

"It's alright, we'll clean it up." Sorenson said in his normal voice...obviously faking a conversation with his wife.
------
SOTF Island.

Sorenson himself woke up while he had taking to sleeping in the feilds because it had significant cover, he felt like god had just given him an insight to what was happening at his home...with his mom and dad and some guy.

"Well I was hoping for another erotic dream, but knowing my family isn't dead is alright as well..."

((Samuel Sorenson Continued Elsewhere))
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'

Return to “Wheat Fields”