A trap

But who's the real victim?

Located on the west side of town, Tilles Court has been around almost as long as the city itself. Most of the homes are older and need a lot of fixing up. This makes them cheap, and so Tilles has become a haven for the lower class. It's also home to Tilles Park, a place not to be caught in at night. Sadly, the police don't bother patrolling this neighborhood much anymore.
Jotun†

A trap

Post by Jotun† »

"He's fucking with you. Hoping to cripple you even worse while you still can't walk. Maybe keep you from going on the trip tommorow." James was remarkably casual, even over the phone. His nonchalence was remarkable in Felix's eyes.

"I know. Except I CAN walk." Felix smiled. He already knew what he was going to do.

"Might not save you, though." James fancie dhimself helping Felix think the situation out. He was good, but it was a futile gesture to someone like Felix. "He'll bring some friends, he's not looking to fight you... he's looking to hurt you."

"One friend, says Tara." Felix knew James would be surprised. He wasn't disappoint.

"How does she know?"

"He walked past our house three minutes ago." Felix said, matter-of-fact. "He's doing this becuase he wants Kayla."

"Go shut him down then. He won't know what hit him."

"Exactly. 'Later." James said his goodbye and Felix hung up the phone. Felix left his house, trusty cane still in hand.

Gary had finally called Felix out. He'd been hinting at his dislike for Felix for the last two months, now, and then he said, in many uncertain terms, that he'd like to meet Felix in the park at around midnight. Gary wasn't exceptionally stupid, but he had underestimated Felix on several levels. First, he was assuming Felix would not be able to walk properly. Felix had regained full use of his legs. Second, Gary thought Felix would not realize it was a trap. Felix knew, and knew how to turn the situation to his advantage.

Gary had chosen Tilles Park for the occasion because if Felix got badly hurt, it wouldn't stick out so much. Felix had the same thing in mind. The park was pleasent enough, in it's own way, even thought it wasn't maintained at all, one could relax here in the daytime. At night, however, there was no light, anything could be around you and you wouldn't know. Felix saw Gary up ahead on the path.

"Hey." Felix wanted Gary to keep thinking he was unaware, so he remained as casual as possible. With Gary was a senior football player named Holland, first name unknown to Felix. Gary smiled.

"Heya Felix. What's up?" Gary was unusually cheery. Felix thought it was an interesting expression on him.

"I'd ask you the same thing. Dangerous place, this park." Felix leaned forward on his cane, glowering at Gary.

"You're telling me." Gary looked away, and at Holand, the two grinned.

"Ah. You are here to assault me, then." Felix straightened, his entire face illuminated by the moonlight.

"I'm glad you cut right to it. I'm sick of your talk and bullshit." As Gary spoke, Felix pulled out a full pack of cigarettes and his lighter. "I've been right sick of you for a long time."

"Happens to the best of friends. No wonder we didn't stand a chance." Felix pulled out a cigarette and put it in his mouth. "I suppose when Kayla accused me of rape, you jumped at the chance to jump me and jump into her pants all at the same time?"

"Wrong, smart ass. You think you know fucking everything, don't you? Well you were wrong. I told Kayla to accuse you of rape." Gary stopped to let the information sink in. Felix was genuinly surprised. "I didn't think she'd do it, but when she saw you later that day, she just snapped and fell into the plan."

"That's very interesting." And truly, it was. Kayla wasn't always mad, but when in Felix's presence... He had his information. He was half done here.

Felix lit his cigarette. "You smoke?" Felix offered, putting his pack back into his jacket as he breathed out the smoke.

"No." Gary seemed slightly put-off at Felix's lack of real reaction of fear or recognition of Gary's plot.

"That's good." And pre-empatively, unpredictably, Felix struck his burning cigarette into Gary's right eye before he could even blink.

Gary screamed, and Felix enjoyed hearing it, pushing the cigarette as ahrd as he could as Gary fought to move Felix's hand. Holland moved to attack Felix and Felix shoved Gary to the ground. Holland made to throw a punch at what he thought would be an immobile target. Felix stepped backward, Holland lost his balance, and as a reward for his failure a long wooden cane was broken over his temple. Felix brought down the remaining side in his hand - the one with a metal grip - and smashed the metal part onto the back of the crumpling Holland's head. Felix surmised he was unconcious and moved to attack Gary. Gary's remaining eye was close to Felix, and he saw Felix coming, swung his fist in response. Felix was much faster.

Aiming the broken, splintered end of his cane at Gary's face and drove it forward. There was blood, though it didn't splay and splatter, just sort of trickled down from the holes that were just punched through Gary's cheek. Gary dropped to one knee, his body overall facing to Felix's right. Felix ruthlessly drove his foot into the still half-standing leg of Gary. There was a crack, the leg was bent slightly at a strange angle. Gary screamed again as he dropped to the ground to huddle his knee. Felix was content with the damage done and backed off, throwing his cane into a puddle of stray seweage and rainwater.

"Listen, Gary. You're not the first try this sort of stunt. It never works. I really DO know everything." Felix spat on him. "Prick."

Felix left his broken body in the park, going home to form a story for the authorities...
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Jotun. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.

Return to “Tilles Court”