Jessica Connolly

Characters within SOTF that will not be participating in the SOTF ACT were registered here. Information about characters' friends, family, and other people that the students associate with can be found within.
Rocky†

Jessica Connolly

Post by Rocky† »

((Ok, I have 2 NPCs I am posting, both pertaining to one character, but I'm not sure if I should put them into one thread or two, so I'm going to make two. If that was the wrong move, then please let me know so I can fix it. Thank you ^.^))

Name: Jessica Connolly
Grade: N/A
School: Graduate of Bayview Secondary School
Hobbies and Interests: Sales, Business, Fashion, Clothing, her sisters.

Appearance: Jessica is the definition of a businesswoman. She is always dressed smart, even when she dresses casually. Her red hair is cut short, about shoulder length, and there is never a hair out of place. She shares the green eyes and freckles of her sisters, though her freckles aren't as dominant as Bridget's or Megan's.

Biography: Jessica is the elder sister of Bridget, and her best friend. Jessica is 8 years the elder of Bridget, and 9 of Megan. She graduated from Bayview Secondary School some time ago, went to college, got a business degree, and moved back to St. Paul, where she lease a space in the mall and opened up a clothing store. It does moderately well, and much of the Connolly clothing comes from said store. She will often spend lunch with one of her sisters, more often than not Bridget. Jessica is Bridget's confidant, and knows many of Bridget's secrets.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Rocky.

Return to “V4 NPC Roster”