Mambo Italiano

Located on the first floor of the school, the science wing is exactly as the name would imply. Classes for Earth Science, Chemistry, Biology, and all other types of sciences are held here. There is also a large science lab in place here, and the teacher's lounge is nearby.
GregTheAnti-Viking†

Post by GregTheAnti-Viking† »

Nathan was calmly making the finishing touches, turning down the heat from the element to low to keep the sauce from burning. It was as he did so that he heard a thump, followed by a clang and a high pitched squeal.

His jaw stood agape for a moment as he stared at the scene before him, he saw Sebastian DesCartes looming over Carly Jean, who was holding her cheek and weeping. George was moving in front of the girl, in an attempt to shield her from any more harm.

It didn't take a brain surgeon to put two and two together; Sebastian had come in and decked, Carly clean in the mouth. The fact that he had come in and done such a thing just didn't sit right with him at all.

His fists clenched inward and outwardly but he did his best to keep himself from doing anything rash. Instead he moved towards Carly, just behind George in an attempt to protect her from another possible onslaught.

"Oy!" he said, pointing at the adolescent assailant, "What the hell are you doing! Get the hell out of our kitchen!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler GregTheAnti-Viking. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
SOTF_Help

Post by SOTF_Help »

Mrs. Klieber had been watching over some of her other students as they worked diligently to produce a simple, but nutritious, spaghetti and meat sauce. It was always pleasant to teach the children how to make something scrumptious that they could use as they grew up and started to live out on their own. It was also very nice to work in such a class where she could get to know her students a little more than say, if she were part of the math department.

She was about to move towards the next group when she saw someone come through the door and dart towards the station with Mr. Choultard, Mr. Leidman and Ms. Dooley working at it. This someone was Mr. DesCartes, it took a moment for her to realize what he was doing but before she even said a word and by then it was too late. The young man had already pulled a punch towards the young girl and knocked her to the ground.

The resulting squeal and noise cause all the other students to look at the carnage that was taking place in her classroom. This had to stop; immediately.

She rolled up her sleeves, and stormed towards the scene. The men of the station were already taking offence to the situation and were looking like they were going to come to blows.

"MR.DESCARTES!" she bellowed, grabbing his collar and turning him completely around and looking into his eyes. "You and I are going to Principal Kendrick's office....now!"

She turned to the rest of her class and gave them a quick icy look.

"I will be back momentarily class. I would like everyone to continue on with their meals, that includes you Mr. Leidman and Mr. Choultard! Please help Ms. Dooley up and finish up her part of the dishes if necessary."

Without another word she lead the delinquent to Principal Kendrick's office where he would be sentenced.

((Sebastian DesCartes continued elsewhere, and is henceforth suspended from school for the equivalent of two non-school threads, which will serve as the equivalent of ten school days))
D/N

Post by D/N »

(totally forgot for a week that I still needed to post here, sorry)

At the end, Carly hadn't even noticed that Sebastien was being dragged off by the teacher. She'd hadn't really been sure but she knew that George had jumped in front of her said she was going to be fine butsheWASNTfine, and he'd tried to see where she'd been hit and then he was screaming at Sebastien and OHGOD Sebastien justpunchedme ohgod George youshouldPUNCH his stupidfacein he punched me in the face ohgodmymouth whatifheknockedatoothout.

Then Nathan was yelling too and suddenly the whole class was there seeing her cry and it was just the ABSOLUTE WORST thing that could happen, and Carly just found that she couldn't stop from crying even though she must look terrible, and afterwards she guessed that that was when Mrs. Kiebler had dragged Sebastien out because when she managed to get some control back, he was gone.

Carly tried to gulp air to stop herself from breaking down again. She didn't even want to think about how red her face must be or how godawful she probably looked, because the class was all still milling around and just thinking about that would probably make her lose it again. George and Nathan were still around thank god, and she stepped over to them to try and get away from the crowd, trying to lose herself amongst her lab partners.

".....thanksguys" she managed to stammer out. She knew that she was probably still crying a bit, but maybe she could keep it under control but ohgodhepunchedme and itstillhurts whataboutmyface?

Carly felt her lip where the punch had landed and could feel that it was already starting to swell up. And she could actually feel some blood on the inside of her mouth, either from her gum or the inside of the lip. Oh god, how bad did it look? She needed to get out of here RIGHT NOW.

"Uh... George?" she asked, trying to keep some semblance of control so she didn't sound hysterical. "I'm so sorry about that but I think my lip's bleeding or something can you take me to the nurse?" Well, she tried. She still sounded at least 50% hysterical though.

((Carly Jean Dooley continued in Decisions, Decisions))
Ugh never say never
Brayden Betancourt
Chris Passilidis
Adi Wheelwright
Fey Zelenka-Morrison

Always Remembered:
v7!
G080 - Nikki Nelson-Kelly - DECEASED Castles Fall in the Sand

v6!
B029: Aiden Slattery - DECEASED Get Off the Floor
G058: Kaitlyn Greene - DECEASED She Knew She'd Found Freedom

v5!