By the River

(Content warning)

Fallout from the dance, including parties, hotel rooms, and all other destinations find their home here. This is the place for any characters to head after the big dance for more Prom-evening fun.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

Thea sighed at James' stutter. She thought they'd been dating long enough that he'd be more comfortable expressing himself. Of course, that was one of the things that attracted her to him. He wasn't always crowing about his accomplishments. Still she'd thought that by now he'd have gotten over the whole dating a cheerleader thing. Granted, dating her was a lot to get used too, but still. She then thought back onto her earlier comment and smiled, realizing how it sounded. She blushed prettily and then slid off his lap. "I...I'm not sure what I meant. This spot is beautiful, it's just the steering wheel digging into my back is kind of killing the mood. Course, we can just sit her and watch the water, if that's what you want. I mean you never did answer my question...about your parents being happy with your decision," she prompted.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Arscapi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

James felt Thea leave his lap, and right away he felt regretful. Could Thea read him like a book? James wasn't the best when it came to his emotions - he was probably sweating nervous tension. It didn't mean that James didn't want her in his lap. He was straight after all.

He stared down at the steering wheel. "Well, they're glad about my grades. I think they were skeptical of bringing me to that school but they're happy." He hesitated.

James, be a man. Don't let Thea down!

"I'll be right back." James said as he got out of the car.

He wasn't going to let that steering wheel kill the mood, no sir. James opened each of the back doors and quickly pushed the seats back. Yep, there was definitely enough room for the two of them. He was glad for that. James felt his heart pounding as he opened the passenger door and took Thea by the hand, pulling her out of the car. He laughed as he led her into the back seat. Without another moments hesitation he jumped in after her, closing the car door quickly behind him. He looked at her.

She's so darn pretty...

James kissed his girlfriend's cheek. "Hope this is better," he told her, his hands pressing against her knee. James had the courage to bring her into the back of a car, but subconciously told himself to go slowly. James had to be a gentleman after all. His hand cupped her left cheek as his lips began to trail along her right, finally arriving at her lips. He ended it with a lingering kiss that lasted longer than any he had ever shared with another, and felt just as good.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

I'll be right back." James said as he got out of the car.

Thea watched with interest as James climbed out of the car and moved to readjust the backseats. She smiled sweetly as James helped her out of the car and laughing helped her into the backseat. She slid over to give him room as he climbed in after her shutting the door.

James kissed his girlfriend's cheek. "Hope this is better," he told her, his hands pressing against her knee. His hand cupped her left cheek as his lips began to trail along her right, finally arriving at her lips. He ended it with a lingering kiss that lasted for what seemed like ever.

Thea was delighted that James was finally taking some initiative; she'd started to wonder about him. Honestly, she'd been practically throwing herself at him and finally he'd started to respond. What was it that made her want him so much anyway? If she wasn't careful she'd start getting a reputation like some of her classmates. Of course, they seemed to enjoy their status. Thea shrugged and put an end to her thoughts. She really could criticize James anymore, since her mind kept wandering. That's just about enough of that, she told herself and turned her entire attention back to James and the feeling of his hand on her knee, where it should have been all along.

She slipped her hands inside his jacket caressing the chest beneath. His skin was warm even through the dress shirt, and she stopped to smile reassuringly at him. Then her hands continued their path up his chest to his shoulders, pushing the jacket off and onto the seat behind him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Arscapi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

His undershirt was wet from sweat. His tux was like a toaster. He was glad that he could take it off finally, although he felt a little nervous about leaving it on the seat. At this point however he didn't give a damn about wrinkling his own jacket. He smiled, letting out another soft laugh before kissing her a second time, this time letting the liplock last just a little longer. His hands brushed along Thea's leg, sending shivers up his arm.

He broke the kiss again, his hands wrapping themselves around her waist. James lowered Thea down on the leather seat without really having to push her. It wasn't like James was forcing her into this! She wanted to be back here, with him. He kissed her again, slowly pushing off his shoes and leaving them on the floor.

"T-Thea..." He let out breathlessly, his hands traveling along her legs very cautiously. He smiled. "I love you... I don't want this night to end..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ciel. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

Thea laughed lightly as she felt the moisture under her fingers. "You'd have thought I would have had an easier time getting you out of that," she teased when he broke the kiss.

She inhaled sharply as his hands wrapped around her waist and he lowered her down to the seat. Her eyes widened as James took control of the situation. She should have talked him into going to one of the other dances this year. He seemed much more confident tonight then she'd ever seen him. The seat was cool against her bare shoulders. He kissed her again, and she heard his shoes hit the car floor. She took the opportunity to scoot up the seat so that she lay under him on the seat, kicking her heels off as well.

"T-Thea...," he said breathlessly, "I love you... I don't want this night to end..."

Thea tingled all over as she felt his hands travel up her leg. She closed her eyes for a second enjoying the sensation. She smiled up at him. "I love you too, and it doesn't have to end not for a long time yet," she assured him. She sat up a little to allow her greater access to him. She placed her hands on his chest and began to unbutton his dress shirt. Leaning forward she placed kisses along his neck and jaw.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

James blushed, laughing as he lifted his neck up. "Thea, y-you know I get nervous about this type of stuff!" Though, now that he thought about it... she was still right. He would have thought she would have an easier time getting him out of his jacket. Honestly, he wished he had let her do it earlier.

This was happening wasn't it? Thea was taking his clothes off. He shivered, images ran through his head, he gulped as he kissed her again. While he still was confident tonight, the thought hit him pretty hard. Was he... going to have sex? Okay James, calm down, maybe this was just the heat of the moment, okay, okay, woah, Thea seemed much more attractive now no WAIT don't think like that!

He held himself up using his arms, hovering just above Thea. He panted. His hands pushed her skirt up, nervously stroking the backside of her thighs. Honestly, he didn't know what the hell else he was supposed to do! He didn't know if he should start to undo her dress or not! There were mixed signals floating all around, most of which coming from James himself! She was undoing his shirt, so does that mean she wants him to do the same to her? Or did she want him to... oh crap, he couldn't think about this, he was zoning out!

James pulled his dress shirt off too, throwing it on the floor. He was giggling, almost drunk on the close tension he and Thea were sharing. His chest wasn't hairy, thankfully. He looked down at Thea, understanding that he was half undressed while Thea still had most of her clothes on.

He let out a tiny moan as she kissed along his neck. His neck was a weak spot and Thea knew this. He let out a laugh, pushing his hair back as he lifted his neck up. It was all hers for the taking. All the while his hands once again wrapped around her waist, pulling at the back of her dress. Urk. Shit. His hands were shaking! He was finding it hard to get a hold of it. This was pathetic!

"Thea... the dress... I need some help." He laughed, embarrassed.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

James blushed, laughing as he lifted his neck up. "Thea, y-you know I get nervous about this type of stuff!"

Thea smiled up at him. "Relax, James, relax," she soothed. "It's just you and me here." She just didn't realize he was that inexperienced, it made her feel slutty suddenly, not that she had much more experience. She'd never gotten past this point before really and for the most part she was going on instinct.

She watched through half closed lids and gasped as his hand caressed the back of her thigh. "Hmm," the sound escaped her lips without a conscious thought. Her eyes reopened as he giggled and she let her gaze drift over his newly bared chest. She continued nibbling down his neck as she felt him tug on the back of dress. She smiled as she felt his hands shake realizing that he was struggling with the zipper.

"Thea... the dress... I need some help." He laughed, embarrassed.

She sighed and sat up reaching behind her to still his hands. "Relax," she said as she guided his hands down taking the zipper with him. "You know what might get you to relax, a swim. I mean we're here in this gorgeous spot and the water is so beautiful. What do you think," she asked sitting up, the dress slipping down a few inches exposing the top of her black lacy strapless bra.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

James laughed again, embarrassed. His hands found their way back down to Thea's legs, his hands stroking mindlessly from her hips to her thighs, as though he was teasing her. In essence this was true - he found himself enjoying that lovely sound she muttered when he touched her delicately. He was about as experienced as Thea, having never gone as far as second base before, never seen a girl naked either. It made him nervous but it also filled him with desire to make Thea squirm.

Thea sighed. Woah! James bit his lip. He hoped he hadn't pushed it that far! Were they going too fast?

"Sorry," he replied.

James was a little surprised at the suggestion of going for a swim. In the river? To be honest he had so many ideas of what could have happened when he decided to bring Thea to this little spot he found, just sitting there watching the stars, talking, even making out in the back of the limo, but swimming in the river had never even remotely crossed his mind. He opened his mouth to speak before he realized that he didn't know what to say. He looked towards the river. Well it seemed clear enough. James doubted there would be many fish in there. Besides... the more he thought about it, the better the idea sounded in his head. Thea had come up with a real winner.

James smirked mischievieously, which was uncharacteristic of him. "Sure," he answered, looking back at the beautiful river that sat just in front of them. "Yeah, that'd be cool! And I don't think it's that deep, so I think we should be fine... humm... should we, not go in there with our clothes on? I mean, I'm sure that dress cost alot to..."

Wait. Did James just suggest going skinny dipping? He grew silent. Woah.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

Thea watched as James processed her idea. It seemed to require a lot of thought, on James' part. Maybe he didn't know how to swim. She hadn't thought of that when she suggested swimming in the lake. She was about to take back her idea when, finally, he smirked. The mischievous expression on his face was one she wasn't sure she'd ever seen on him before. I'm just seeing all new sides of James tonight, she thought amused.

"Sure," he answered, looking back at the beautiful river that sat just in front of them. "Yeah, that'd be cool! And I don't think it's that deep, so I think we should be fine... humm... should we, not go in there with our clothes on? I mean, I'm sure that dress cost a lot to..."

He grew silent.

She kissed him gently and then turned in the seat. She opened the door and climbed gracefully out of the car. "I wasn't thinking I'd go in my dress," she explained. She stood for a moment and then nodded her head, making a decision. She let the dress slide down and stepped out of it. Reaching back in to the car she draped it over the front seat. Now clad only in her bra and matching panties she headed towards the water. Stopping to test the water with her foot, she threw a seductive look over her shoulder. "Coming?
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

James had never seen Thea with so little clothing. He gulped, feeling his whole body shake from the pale moonlight illuminating her figure. And then she was looking at him like that and it made him want to jump out and follow her. He slipped out of the car, undoing the buckle to his pants quickly and threw them in the car. James felt the need to take to slip his socks off too, leaving him with a rather comical pair of polka dot boxers. They certainly didn't fit his suit one bit! Not that James cared. He didn't think he'd be taking any clothes off when he was getting dressed that very afternoon.

"Coming," he said, slowly walking closer to the river.

In a rather thick-headed move, James simply stepped into the river. He realized that it was freezing cold but he was sure that his body would adjust. He turned back to Thea, taking her by the hand and slowly pulled her into the water with him. He smiled, taking it one step at a time. James tried to pull her in closer, if only to feel her nearly naked body. He felt warm in his chest, his other hand wrapping around her. James shivered a little as he touched her. He leaned in slowly and kissed her, knee deep in the river, crickets chirping
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

Thea grinned as James came towards her in a pair of polka dot boxers. She seemed to be doing that a lot tonight, smiling at her date. She watched him walk towards her and wade right in. She took James' offered hand and allowed him to pull her into the water, which was somewhat colder than she anticipated. She was beginning to wonder if this had been one of her better ideas when James' hand wrap around her. He kissed her then and she put her arms around him, pulling her close to him, greedily borrowing his body heat. She stayed like that until the water around her legs wasn't freezing, and then she stepped away moving further into the river. A voice rang through her head reminding her not to stay too long in the cold water. Hypothermia can sneak up on you. She looked back at the shore, debating the wisdom of her choice and took another step. Not watching where she was stepping, her foot hit a moss covered rock. She slipped and pitched backwards, arms flailing as she tried to catch herself.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

He could feel the heat against Thea's body, closing his eyes as he felt her hands find their way around his waist. He felt her leave him in the cold, and he felt disappointed. James slowly followed after Thea, wading through the cold waters. He saw her wobbling. He gasped. James reached out and caught her just under her arms. He was lucky he could managed to hold her up like that! It was a sudden movement, and James had never thought to hold her up by any other part of her body. The water was cold, so very cold, and for the life of him he didn't want Thea just falling right in! He laughed softly, pulling her back up. He struggled just a little, but he managed to get her back to her feet.

"There you go!" He chuckled.

It was at that moment that he felt the need to just wrap his arms around her, pull her close, but it seemed a little too sappy, EVEN for him. But... he couldn't help it. His hands found their way around her hips, pushing her close, feeling the heat from her body slowly move to his. James loved this. Damn... he love this.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

Thea felt herself begin to fall and suddenly she was in James' arms. He laughed and she joined him as they worked together to get her back on stable footing.

"There you go!" He chuckled.

"Thanks," she said. "I know this was my idea, but I'm not sure I'm ready for a real swim."

Thea had barely regained her feet when she felt James' arms pull her towards him. She slipped into his embrace easily and nuzzled at his neck as she felt his arms around her hips. Her arms sneaked under his arms to circle his back. Her fingers lightly tracing up and down his bare back, exploring the expanse of skin that she'd only felt through his shirts before. She leaned into the embrace and taking James' initiation of it as her cue, she allowed her hands to continue their exploration, traveling up and down his back until they hit the edge of his boxers. She let her hands skirt down the outside of his shorts and rested her hands on his butt, pulling him closer to her.
Ciel†

Post by Ciel† »

"Yeah... its really cold... No way we could swim in here." He said. And it was true. He wasn't expecting it to be this cold. He knew it was going to be cold, but definitely not THIS cold.

His crotch pressed against her butt. It made him shiver. He was hard, though he wasn't going to come out and say. James wasn't a very sexual person by nature, in fact he was a little nervous. This felt good though. He knew Thea was feeling the same. No more beating around the bush. James was never this forward so he felt like he was out of his comfort zone. But that was a good thing, he was making Thea happy. So far he hadn't done anything to make Thea uncomfortable. Maybe... Holy shit, holy shit. He let out a sigh, his lips slowly moving down the side of her neck, using her little nuzzle to his advantage. His whole body was shaking, his hands slowly rubbing along her hips. He breathed down her neck, the cold from the water contrasting with the heat from the bowels of his chest like two clashing colors.

He smiled, the fingers lightly moving inside the bands of her panties. James didn't move them down. James just wanted to tease her, get her excited. Not that she wasn't excited already. He liked the little sounds she made. The little shivers she made.
Arscapi†

Post by Arscapi† »

"Yeah... its really cold... No way we could swim in here." He said. And it was true. He wasn't expecting it to be this cold. He knew it was going to be cold, but definitely not THIS cold.

She nodded in agreement. "You have a point, but it kind of makes for an interesting contrast. Don't you think?"

Thea turned in his arms to face him, pressing her chest against his. She froze as James' fingers moved to her the band of her panties. She shivered in anticipation when his hands came to a rest there. She brought her hands around to his chest and caressed it, continuing her explorations. "Hmm," she said and allowed her hands to trail down to his boxers. Not to be outdone in the initiative department, she allowed her hand to travel further down; she teased her fingers along his growing erection. She teased him for a few seconds, knowing that he'd grow uncomfortable if she pressed him. Dropping her hands, she brought them back to encircle his neck, grinding her crotch into his.

Return to “Post-Prom”