An International Phenomenon

Another RP From the SOTF Universe! (2018 note: also sort of v1 Meanwhiles)

This board contains out-of-character discussion from and about the V1 era, as well as the non-canon V1 RPs.
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

Jack watched the boys leaving, and, his legs a little shakey, as would yours be after such an encounter, he turned and walked down the hall in the direction Liz had just gone. He fought the urge to laugh very loudly, as he always did after something that exciting happened.

That was how he viewed such an encounter, exciting, and little else. It had been scary at first, when the knife had been drawn, then there had been sudden relief as the knife had gone away, it was like a theme park ride, and now it was over Jack was sensing similar euphoria to that a child would feel after disembarking from a particularly vicious roller-coaster journey, shakey but elated.

Like anyone he felt angry, and wanted to get back at the kid for what he had done, but moreso he felt that familiar sensation of 'getting away with it' all over again. He challanged the school and got off with it, he challenged gangsters and walked away, was there anything he couldnt get off with? It seemed to Jack that no matter what, the coin always came up in his favour.

Alex's comments also amused Jack, becuase he knew for a fact, as well as Alex probably did, that his mother could protect him, now that Alex had let him go. If he had killed him outright, Jack's family name wouldn't have been much help to him, but now he was out of earshot, with a mobile in his pocket and his mother on speedial 1 (she had set it that way, he never called her, but he did have the option) it would be only to simple to settle the boys fate. A renegade, carrying a weapon, threatening innocent students, he could easily see the kid facing a highly unfavourable future.

But Jack wasn't about that. Liz had taught him that he had to chose, whether he was going to be monkey boy of the state, or a real individual, and the latter mean't not always relying on his mothers powers, a product of corrupt society, to save him whenever things got rough. Jack couldn't help his mother saving his arse over school matters, but this thing was personal, and Jack knew he had to handle it his way.

As he walked the hallways, seeing the faces of his fellow pupils all along, looking back at him with respect and support, and remembered their faces when they had looked upon that shit Alex, he realised he didn't need to handle it at all. Scum like Alex would always be scum, and the world would never accept them, one day people like that would live under the feet of the decent people Jack saw all around him. He had won already, he was accepted, liked, loved, respected, and all those punks were was feared, and fear would never lead them out of the hole they had dug for themselves in blood and crime. 'I don't want anything to do with them at all, not even revenge' thought Jack to himself.

He smiled now, a big broad winners smile.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Minase avatar by Kermit.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

16 year old Mariavel Varella sat in the main office of her disgusting (in her opinion) school watching the students walk through it's halls. She used to be such a quiet girl too, never saying a bad word, never resorting to violense. That was years ago though and now here she sat waiting to begin her almost daily speech from her idotic princeable.

She was a rather lovly looking girl, with fair blond hair and shining green eyes. her naurally lean body and her dancers legs. The way her smile could stop you in your tracks. Not to mention of course her DD brests.

' with all that's been going on you'd think the old man would cut me a break.'

"Ms. Varella, the princeable will see you now."

"Yea, thanks."

' it somehow fells as if today is gonna be different somehow... better think about it later though.'

With that she briskly walked into the office.

OOC: i know it was short sorry! :(
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

The principal seemed to be having a long list of females coming to his office, Lien noted before she squeezed past the next student in for a lecture, or whatever else the administrator had in mind. A manicured hand clicked polished nails on the secretary's desk.

"What time is it, miss?" Lien's voice sounded among the clicks of keyboards and printing machines.

The secretary didn't bother to look up to the young asian girl staring back intently, waiting for an answer. She didn't see the young girl narrow her eyes in frustration and leave the office hurriedly.

The halls still carried a few students, but she didn't see her favorite friend in particular. It didn't matter either way, she was looking forward to having some alone time after dealing with school authority. Her next class, physics, didn't really interest her.

There was a project she didn't finish, but the scores she had gotten, along with a little bit of extra credit, helped to keep her grade up. And the truancy she was about to have would be fixed tomorrow as well. She didn't want to go home, it was too quiet there, but she didn't want to be stuck in her science class with a teacher she was less than ecstatic about having.

The lunch area, close to a grassy spot where a planter stood awkwardly, was her choice to take a rest. Perhaps, if the sun went out for a little while, she would run through a few dance steps before she had to take the bus to practice.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel was bored out of her mind. After hearing that same old speech once again she decided that a little fresh air (accompanied by a cigarette, of course) would do her some good.

" Boy oh boy the old geezer really lashed out at me this time. Hmmm, I wonder where that girl ran off to? I need her to tell me how I look in this skirt."

As she took a long drag from her newly lit cigarette she walked out into the lunch area still thinking to herself. In the light of the day her clothing stood out mutch more. She wore a forest green tank top with a blue teardrop insignia on the left brest. On her torso she had a jean skirt that went up to mid-thigh. Her aqua colored 2" heels allowed her to stand at 5'7. Her long blond hair went down to mid-back, and her silver hoop earings shook with the breeze. her newly manicured fingers had a light coat of teal polish on them.

As she walked she noticed a young aisian girl practicing some dance moves, and decided to go and have a small chat.

"Lien, Hello!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Mitsuko2. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Lien was mid-turn when the troublemaker she spotted in the office called to her. She finished it quickly, and turned to face the girl who apparently spent more time with her nose in a fashion magazine.

"Lien, hello!"

She stayed put at the spot in the grass, kicking her duffel bag so that it rested closer to the stone planter. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail away from her face while she practiced, but she assumed now that this girl was needing some kind of attention... she pulled the hair-tie out of her hair and let it rest on her wrist like a bracelet. Her hair fell back down, slightly shorter than the blonde but contrasting in color.

It was funny, how Lien had never really met the girl, but the blonde somehow knew her name. She raised an eyebrow before she smiled brightly at the girl.

"Hello, aren't you supposed to be in class or something?"

Her arm was feeling stiff, so she bent it behind her in a stretch to loosen it up. Still an hour before Lien would need to get to the stop.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

As Mariavel waited for her classmate to answer, she took notice of the clear confusion on her face. seconds later her face lit up.

"Hello, aren't you supposed to be in class or something?"

" Well, ya but I dont like Pysics, and it seems niether do you." she said with a smug look.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Lien could tell why she didn't know the girl now. She kept silent in physics more than any other class, and knew no one in there to boot. She let her arm fall back to her side and started to stretch the other.

" Well, ya but I dont like Pysics, and it seems niether do you."

It became painfully obvious this girl wasn't going to make conversation easy-going. Still, Lien wasn't in the mood or the type to let the look the blonde was giving her cause any distress to her emotions. Her smile didn't fade, and after stretching the other arm she sat down on the stone planter before waving the smoke from the cigarette away from her face.

"I don't like pisces either, it's a horrible astrological sign," she poked fun at the girl's mispronunciation, noting she was making fun of her own sign at the same time.

She placed one leg over the other as she leaned to the side, leaning on her right hand that rested on the stones. She could guess just what this girl would want to talk about, it was the same with most of them. Clothing, shopping, Paris and Nicole, or some popular actor or boy in school. Lien could deal with that, she wasn't too picky at how she wasted her time now.

"Nice skirt," she noted, "Where'd you get it?"
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"I don't like pisces either, it's a horrible astrological sign,"

Mariavel knew that she was trying to make fun of her but delt with it. She was actually trying to be friendly.

"Nice skirt, where'd you get it?"

" Oh, this? well actually to tell the truth at a Targets. Funny huh? Ha ha ha!" She then got a little more serious "So I see you're into dance huh?"
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Lien raised an eyebrow. "Completely hilarious, really."

She refrained from showing how bored she was becoming with the conversation, but perked up at the mention of dance.

"Acrobatics, jazz, and ballet are what I study the most. It's really important to me to be as good as I can, which sometimes takes away from my studies... as you can see."

Lien's smile turned into a smirk, "I would ask if you dance, but seeing those heels I highly doubt it. Those kill your feet."

She tucked some of her hair behind her ear and peered back at the blonde. Funny how she didn't even know her name. Funny how the girl knew her name.
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

"I would ask if you dance, but seeing those heels I highly doubt it. Those kill your feet."

Mariavel was getting pissed but wouldn't let it show, too mutch pride for that.

" Actually I too am into Ballet and Acrobatics. Dancing is the way I keep healthy," she smirked " And about the shoes... the're how I keep with the crowd."

Funny how they seem to be at each other's throughts though they've only just spoke.
Buko

Post by Buko »

“Well, aren‘t you an over achiever…” a small voice said from behind Lien. If they had turned around they would’ve noticed the deceptively small frame of Jack Russell. Jack was wearing a black t-shirt, a large baggy camouflage jacket, ripped jeans, and black converse, it gave off the whole rock star image that the guitar case (bass guitar) seemed to only solidify. The messy brown hair that went just past his eyes which where a intense, deep blue color.

The smile he wore was one of endearment towards Lien, it was as if they where good friends. Of course everyone knew that Jack Russell was Liens best friend, they where unseperable, ever since middle school.

“But then again I doubt you‘re as good as Lien, she‘s amazing…” Jack’s eyes immediately went towards the girls breasts, he didn’t have to worry though, he was short so he got a good view without compensating for to much embarresment, how the hell did she manage to keep her back straight with those…things hanging from her chest? A blush came to his face before he looked towards Lien with a look that simply said ‘What the fuck…’.

“Pardon me for asking, but who the fuck are you?”
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

Mariavel knew that Russell was Lien's freind in fact she was suprised to see her without him. He was also seriously pissing her off by staring at her like that.

“Pardon me for asking, but who the fuck are you?”

Now she was outraged! How dare he curse at her. Even so, she kept her cool.

She kept her smile on as she spoke." Mariavel Varella, nice to meet you Jack. Although you do know it's rude to curse infront of a lady, and your infront of two."
Buko

Post by Buko »

“Yeah, with those high heels I’m thinking that I should give you five bucks to just shut up and give me a blow job, but saying that wouldn’t be gentlemen like, now would it?” Jack said with a small laugh. What century was this girl from? Men and women cursed equally in this unintentionally vulgar high school environment, her offense at such a stupid remark that was instinctual a best was comical in nature, he could tell Lien had similar discontent with this girl, of course Lien was the reason why he was here.

Jack had ditched English to drive Lien to practice, sure it seemed like such a trivial thing and not worth skipping a class to most people, but the thought of helping his best friend (and of course the limber young women doing provocative dance moves, because most dance moves where indeed provocative) was all the persuasion Jack Russell needed.

Of course the general feel he got from this girl just plain annoyed him, she was shallow from what he could see and her sense of humor and justice was just as flawed if she got pissed because of some swearing, Jack simply stared at her though, the smile still on her face.
"My man got too familiar and I’d ended up having to whoop his ass, man, you know. Because he would step across the line. Habitually. He’s a habitual line stepper.” -Charlie Murphy
[+] Ace of Hearts
V8 Relationship Thread

Slidin'
Lookin' for the opps, they been hidin'
I grew up 'round drugs, sex, and violence
We turnt off they street, we heard sirens
Since a juvenile, I been wylin'
Mitsuko2†

Post by Mitsuko2† »

“Yeah, with those high heels I’m thinking that I should give you five bucks to just shut up and give me a blow job, but saying that wouldn’t be gentlemen like, now would it?”Mariavel couldent help but feel disgust with this child. Was he not scolded for cursing in his home? Was he not punished...

"Shit!" she cried.

her father was quickly awakened by the sound. "the hell! you little skank! what did I tell you about noise?!"

"I'm sorry daddy! I..I just fell!" she sobbed.

"well guess what? I'm gonna teach you a lesson you'll never forget! Now get up to your room!" and with that he followed her in and proceeded to rape his 11 year old daughter.

Mariavel was brought out of her trance by a hand waving infront of her face.

"Well, it..it seems like I must be off. I have.... things to..to think about." and with that she dropped her ciggarette and walked back to the school.
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

Elizabeth witnessed the events transpiring from within the school building, through her open window. She sat in her English class, twiddling her pencil and attmepting to ignore the ramblings of another, foolish pupil who, as usual, was droning on about 'pathetic fallacy', the only thing he seemed to understand about poetry and the one thing he always found and proceeded to talk about for what always felt like an entire lesson but was usually only a matter of agonising minutes that Elizabeth would have been happy dying in order to escape from.

Jack was also in the classroom, seated behind Elizabeth, but he wasn't interested in his window, he was focused intently on what he could see of Liz's face, attemtping to gain her atttention. She of course knew this, but chose to ignore it. Jack was too aloof to stoop to the level of hissing at her to get her attention, and was far to self-important to take the care of writing her a note just to have it ignored. 'fine' he thought to himself, 'if she doesn't want to talk about it what the fuck do I care...'

His thoughts were interupted. Panom had just entered the class, ten minutes into it having started, which wasn't that strange considering he wasn't even in the class. Still no one stopped him as he proceeded to march up and sit beside the day-dreaming Elizabeth, unpack his notebook, and begin furiously jotting down everything the 'fool' was saying. The class teacher raised one eyebrow, but he couldn't be asked with trying to get rid of the boy with Liz and Jack in his class, Liz would call it a breach of human rights and organise a full school protest and Jack would probably just break something. The teacher wanted to avoid another riot and keep all his windows intact and so he let Panom join the class without a word.

Jack was a little peeved to say the least. He watched Panom as he stopped writing and pretended to look out the window at the kids Liz was looking at, but Jack knew he was staring at her. 'Who the hell was this kid?' Liz appeared not to notice at first, then she saw Jacks frustrated looks at Panom and all of a sudden she was starring right back at the young Thai.

'Alright, I was just thinking of you...our little encounter earlier,' she laughed in a foolish, flirtatious manner. Jack knew exactly what she was doing but that only made him even more pissed off.

'Sir I'm off!' He called out, and stormed out of the room in a flash. The teacher said nothing, sighing in resignation.

'Why did I get both of them!'

With no where else to go, Jack decided to meet up with the other kids he had seen Liz looking at, outside the school. One of them appeared to be leaving, the other two he recognised as Lien and Jack Russel, best friends as far as he knew. He supposed they might have driven off the third party with their closeness, no one likes being a third wheel, to bad she had left before he had arrived. She had huge tits, could be useful at making Liz jealous.

'Hey guys, should'nt at least one of you be in a class, or don't we do that any more?'
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Minase avatar by Kermit.

Return to “V1 AUs and Discussion”