70's Horror Movies 2: New Wave Massacre

private

Deeper into the second floor, the Intensive Care Wards can be found. These rooms were used to house patients who were deemed to require more concentrated and in-depth care than the low-risk patients, but who weren't considered a serious risk to themselves or others. Still, to prevent any chance of injury, a metal cot topped with a mattress is the only furniture in each room and bars block direct access to the windows. The rooms themselves showing varying signs of the patients that once lived within them. One in particular has scratch marks up and down the walls.
RC†

Post by RC† »

Alessio was saved. Maria unarmed herself.

The debate who the bad guys and who the good guys were was silly. All that mattered was that Alessio could run to Alvaro. So he ran towards his saviour.

"Thank you!"

Al screamed. He did not know why he thanked very loudly. Perhaps he really was glad that he was still alive. Yeah, he was. Alvaro saved him.

"Let's get somewhere safe."

He looked back at the playerhunter duo.

"They can have my bag. At least they don't have my life. I just want to go away from them."

God, Alessio felt alive.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"Okay, I get it..."

Fiiiiiiiiguuuuurrrres... It was petty shit! Who ta' thunk it?! Alvanabo was one of 'those' people. The same people he's been dealing with since he got here.

Big Gun Little Man Syndrome.

Symptoms of Big Gun Little Man Syndrome include; but are not limited to, Unwarranted Self-Importance, over-exaggeration of small petty shit that happened years ago, smugness, overcompensation for small genitals, Self-Serving Bias (If something goes right, it's all on you, if something goes wrong, blame everyone else), delusions of immortality, small genitals, inability to perceive opinions differing from your own, Narcissism, inability to perceive ones own genitals as small, batshit insanity, and small genitals.

Michael was getting really fed up with this shit. There was nothing he could do this time. It wasn't like something that was semi-auto or took time to fire. This was Alamborghini twitches and 30 bullets go into him and Maria. Shit-uh. Michael lowered his axe, but placed his foot on it. If they wanted it that bad, they could come take it. He wasn't gonna give them shit.

"Okay Alabama, you win. But can I ask a question?"

Michael gave his best death stare to Alessio as he ran to Albananna, acting like he was some innocent retarded kid or some shit.

"That gunfire going off? That was you right?"
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

“Good.”

It was. Maybe. Probably. Maria had put her weapon down. That was good. They were scared. He knew that if this was like home with the cafe and school and the soccer field that he wouldn’t have liked that and he would have tried to make her think otherwise but she was putting down the sword. That was what mattered. They weren’t going to fight. They weren’t going to attack. He could get his friend away from these two. That was good. That was nice. It meant that he had his friend. It meant that they couldn’t do this to anyone else. It meant that nobody had to die. That was good. That was nice. He could breathe easily. In, out. He could get out of here. He could run away from these two with his friend and they could talk and it would mean he wouldn’t have to be on this island playing this game and he knew he didn’t have to do anything now. He knew that. It was good.

There were a couple things that he still needed to do, though. He knew that. Stopping these two was one of them.

“Um, Al? If you could, um… get the sword from the ground, that would be good. Stop them from doing this again.”

And then a question. Phrased at him. From Michael.

Staring at him in the eye.

He paused.

He wasn’t sure what the answer was.

There was gunfire, apparently. Michael had heard it. That meant that somebody else was in here, with a gun. That wasn’t good.

Or it could have been him.

Michael could know.

But did he?

Alvaro didn’t know.

He didn’t know what the answer was.

But he had to say something.

Do something.

He had the gun. He had his friend.

An answer wouldn’t hurt.

“I… don’t think so.”
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Maria listened as Michael was asking Alvaro about the gunfire. She didn't really think about it at the time. That could have been Alvaro shooting at someone, right? She couldn't be too sure. She didn't even have the proof. The evidence of Alvaro doing something so freaking horrid. She couldn't believe it. Even if he does have a gun, many of the others could have guns as well. It could have been anyone.

She frowned. Alvaro was telling Al to take her sword away from her. There was no way in hell she was going to let that happen. She needed it to defend herself and she was not willing to part with her weapon. Just because Alvaro had a gun.... He was not going to take away something important to her.

She placed her foot onto the handle of her weapon and she stared at Al coldly. "Don't you even think about taking my sword away from me, Al." She spoke in a quiet tone to warn him off. "You can take your bag and then you and Alvaro can both get lost. That seems more fair."

Don't let Al do anything stupid that could end up with you or Michael dead, Maria....
[+] V7
ImageG006 - Violet Quinn: "T-Thank you.... Ned...."
ImageB033 - Adonis Cohen: "Thank.... T-Thank you, E-Emmett..."
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB054 - Drew Woods: "D-Declyn, I love you..."
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
RC†

Post by RC† »

Maria demanded to keep her weapon.

Fine.

Alessio did not need to risk Maria suddenly attacking him when he would have moved to her. Besides, Alvaro had a gun, which was extremely useful anyway. There was no need to a sword. Also, Alvaro was the person who shot in another room? That was fine to Al. What would not be fine to him was if someone else had shot, which would mean that a dangerous person is down below.

So he went to his bag, ignoring Michael, not even attempting to look at that bastard, took his bag back and went out of the room.

He grabbed a full waterbottle, took a drink and washed his mouth, spitting out water mixed with blood on the ground.

There was a lot to talk about with Alvaro.

((Mr. Prospector continued in Alone Again (Naturally)))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler RC. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

"The fuck you mean you don't know? It's a yes or no question, Alvaro. Like shit, you either shot your gun or you didn't; what is it?"

Alvaro didn't know. Didn't know?!? What in the fuck? How blitzed in the fucking skull you gotta be to not know if you shot anyone. Jesus Christ, it's like... fuck man. Michael knew BGLMS hit people pretty hard, but this shit is fucking ridiculous. Durr I don't know if I kill anybody, hyuk hyuk huh-durrr.

Then there was the shit he said about taking Maria's blade. Outwardly, he kept his cool, kept his poker face slash I'ma fukkin' keel you stare. Inwardly...

He was mentally giggling like a maniac, even moreso when Maria told Al off. Michael honestly hoped Alessio tried. That'd give him the advantage-

The moment Al walked to take the sword, Michael would grab him, kick his ax to Maria, and hold Al hostage. They'd back out with Alvaro unable to shoot his buddy, then plan an ambush if he decided to follow. Everything would turn out alright in the end.

Of course it was too good to be true, Alessio was a lil' pussybitch to the core. Alvaro would be too, without that big ass Uzi staring them down. Fuckin' Al-team, we're hot shit until we lose it, then we're shit. Fuckin' chucklefuck squad.

His eyes trailed on Al as he took one of the water bottles. Spat out blood. His blood. That was his blood he just so callously spit out on the fuckin' ground. The torn skin was still there, he hadn't even wiped it off yet; the sick fuck...

"You uhh- you got a lil' somethin' on your face..."

Michael pointed to his lower lip. Al fuggin' ignored him and shuffled the fuck out like his pants were so full of shit they weighed him down. Hell, he probably did shit, the fuckin' coward. Bitey coward fucking biter, fuckin' biting me you friggen- aaaaauugh. Michael was at a point that he couldn't describe how pissed he was with the English language. He'd need to learn a new language to fully show how pissed off he was about the biting ordeal.

Relax fucker... breath... You get this pissed now, you might get yourself and Maria killed. Don't do nothing stupid...

He turned back to Alvaro.

"Whatever, don't matter. Fat cat on the announcements will tell me all I needa' hear."

He felt some foreboding feeling moving it's way up his chest. Something told him Alvin and the fuckmunk wanted more that just his bag. His arm reached out and touched one of the nearby metal doors. He was sure he could use it as a temporary cover if everything went tits up. He disguised it as leaning on the door.

"So... That's all, then?"

He gave a half-assed car dealership salesman smile towards him.
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

“That’s-”

Was it?

He didn’t know.

There was a gun, in the air, pointed at the two. There was something that had happened before. Situation. Alvaro had helped there. Alvaro had stopped that situation. He was happy. Alessio wasn’t going to get hurt now. That was good. That made him happy. But what now? There was a gun, in the air, pointed at the two. There was something that had happened before, but now that situation was over. Michael was in front of him. Maria, too. They had hurt Alessio. They had attacked him. They would have killed him, if Alvaro hadn’t come. But Alessio was gone. He was the only one here.

What happened next?

He didn’t know.

But he was scared.

There was a way Michael was looking at him. The way he responded to his answer. The threat. The bully. The person who had hurt his friend.

No.

He couldn’t stay here.

He didn’t know whether he had done what he did or not, but he had to go. Now.

“That’s it. Yeah. Um…”

He took a step back. Gun still trained.

He was through the door. He looked around.

He couldn’t see Alessio.

...It didn’t matter. He had done what he needed to. Alessio was safe. Alvaro was happy.

He just had to leave. He couldn’t stay here.

And so, with his steps taken, Alvaro ran from the room, as fast as he could.

((Alvaro Vacanti, continued elsewhere))
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Alvaro was gone.  Even with his machine gun, he was scared as shit. Michael had left enough of an impact to intimidate him from shooting at them.

Michael kept his blank face as Alvaro left. Ran away, ran to his buddy Alessio. Again Michael had scared the cowards with the guns away. Again they stood down.

Again they got away...

Those pissants! Fuck, this close! This fucking close!

Michael punched the gate with his right hand. He regretted it when he realized how dumb an idea was to punch something that hard with your bad hand. He felt the burnt skin and bone grind against rusty metal, the sensations rushing up his arms were to his nerves as nails on chalkboard were to his ears.

In layman's terms it hurt like a bitch.

"Fuck!"

He kicked the door instead, still not a good idea. At least it wasn't the worst idea he's had.

"This fffffuckin' close! Always right fuckin' there, then some- lucky shit walks in 'an-"

Michael headbutted the door. He didn't even feel that one.

He took a moment. Breath motherfucker, breath.

"W-we can't- we can't let this shit keep up... Fuckin' shit..."

He looked at Maria.

"The announcements tomorrow. After that... No hesitations from me anymore... None. Gotta finish that shit then and there. These motherfucker's luck gotta be runnin' out right?"
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Maria was relieved when Alvaro left without shooting at either of them. She was glad to still be alive. But for how long? Michael could have fucked them both over. But things turned out okay. The worst thing is is that they let two killers get away from them. They had been so close.

Have they both fucked up badly?

Definitely. Maria could only watch as Michael was beating himself up over what just happened. She wanted to yell at him to stop. But she couldn't get any words out. She felt physically exhausted after all that drama. She needed to take a break.

She slid down to the ground with her back against a wall. She touched the handle of her sword beside her and she glanced over at Michael who was talking about the announcements. He was right. They couldn't hold back any more. They had to hunt down the hunters and turn them into the prey. No more hesitation.

She nodded in agreement with Michael.

"We definitely need to stop them. We can't be fucking cowards. We have to do the right thing. Take them all out."

The next thing that Maria knew was that she was awakening to the sound of the announcements starting. She groggily rubbed one of her eyes and she let out a small yawn. She then started to listen carefully.

The first name she heard made her let out a broken cry.

Caleb was.... He couldn't be....! That wasn't right! Fuck, fuck....!

"N-No...." She croaked out the word meaninglessly and then she let out a pained howl of sadness and anger. "....FUCK! WHY?!"
[+] V7
ImageB045 - Emmett Bunnell: "Just.... breathe, you idiot...."(Adopted to Toxie!)
ImageB051 - Jonathan Meyers: “...that’s louder than bombs and eternity…” (Adopted from Yugikun!)
ItzToxie

Post by ItzToxie »

Michael didn't get much sleep. Between the switching of sleep shifts ruining his circadian clock, to the various nightmares, many of them involving Jonathan, he couldn't sleep.

He decided to take the last three shifts, as the last time he had woken up he'd done so through a sleep paralysis induced hallucination of a demonic Alvaro coming back to finish the job. Fuck it. He could sleep when he's dead.

The announcements came on, and well...

Maria reacted with shock when she heard Caleb's death. This was all starting to seem horrifically familiar. Waking up, announcements start. Hunt a player. Player gets lucky. Friend dies... Maybe it'd be different, maybe he'd be the dead one this time.

Next was... you guessed it Alessio killing people.

"I didn't kill anybody, Michael Crowe."

Michael just stared blankly at the wall. He looked up and out the window... He could kind of see the other side of the roof from there.

Kaitlyn Greene killed Mia with an Ohh-Dee... Probably one of the worst ways to go, laying on your back, a swimming pool of vomit leaking out of your mouth. Better have been an accident. Doing something like that on purpose...

Tessa blew herself and her tinfoil hat up. Kinda depressing to say he saw it from a mile away. More suicides followed...

Al got a double kill. Little pissbaby Al. So Henry's where he got the toy gun from. Michael figured Al killed Henry out of spite. Him and the other mall-goth hung together. Why couldn't he have manned up and taken Min-Jae instead? Henry was kind of alright...

But of course cowards are cowards. They don't fight the ones who can fight back...

Iz crippled and shivved someone. Michael wondered how big the pet cemetery in her backyard was.

Alvaro was working hard too. Wonder if he 'knew' what he did to Jasper.

When he heard that the crematorium was the death zone, he felt a sort of missed opportunity. He could've used one of the table legs to bar the door. Shit.

Maybe it was good he didn't. There were two innocents there, but they were with someone who wasn't... Would that count as guilty by association? In a normal society with laws it would maybe. But would it be right? Nah... It wouldn't. If Min Jae's gotta go, it's just gotta be him. But if the others attack, it'll be self defense, nothing more, nothing less.

Michael noticed something on the roof. A shape. He took his shades off and squinted at it...

"Maria... You got my condolences for Caleb. This isn't... well it's not the first time Kimiko's done this, and it ain't the first time I've seen friends lose their close ones. We'll get Kim, but we can't rush in there. We gotta be careful with this shit we're doing. I'm not letting what happened to Jerry happen again."

He reached across the hall and picked up the straight jacket.

"We gotta go, now."

He stood up, looking at the shape. He said he'd get to work right after the announcements, but this was... golden.

Michael coughed and let the bugs escape.

((Michael Crowe continued elsewhere.))
Primrosette

Post by Primrosette »

Maria sniffed and she wiped away her tears with the back of her hand. She didn't have time to be heartbroken over Caleb. He had wanted to find Kimiko and now.... He was dead because of her. Maria wished that she could have convinced Caleb not to find Kimiko. But it was too late now. There was nothing that she could do now. Caleb was gone. That bitch Kimiko was still alive. If she saw her.... Maria was going to make her pay for what she did. Not just for Caleb. But for the other victims too.

Maria got a grip onto the handle of her weapon and she stumbled up to her feet. Michael was right. She had to be careful. She needed to make sure to stay calm and not do anything stupid. She couldn't end up dead like Jerry. She didn't want to let Michael down.

"Alright. I'm ready."

((Maria Cucinotta continued in Hang In There))
[+] V7

Return to “Intensive Care Wards”