Take Five

The Blue House is half cafe, half diner but all relaxed atmosphere. Originally a Jazz bar, it was bought out in 2010 and renovated to become more of a hotspot for the younger population of Chattanooga. The cafe serves a large variety of fair trade and sustainably sourced coffee while the diner serves a variety of specialty burgers along with vegetarian and vegan options. The main attraction of the Blue House - besides the free wifi - is that it routinely hosts special sets from bands that range from short appearances of one or two songs to a full acoustic performance.
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

Aliya grinned a little at Julien's comment.

"It's not a big deal, hardly like I'd be doing anything else if I was at home."

She swirled her coffee around again before drinking the rest of it.

"But hey, this was cool." She pushed the cup away to make sure it didn't get filled up again.

"it's not often I get to have a proper conversation about it y'know?"
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD
Endellion

Post by Endellion »

"Can't say I'm surprised to hear that."

Julien stood up, making a point to tuck his chair in against the table as he always did.

"Least I could do though. And yeah, it was nice. Thanks." He was planning to just say a goodbye after that and leave, but that didn't really seem like enough to him. So—

"See you around, Aliya. For what it's worth, I hope you can get out of here sooner rather than later. I'd say you've earned it."

Now he felt alright to leave. With that, he was soon out the Blue House door to do... well, Julien couldn't exactly be sure what he would do with the rest of his day. But it had been made better, that much was for sure. Even if he wound up aimless until tomorrow, that was more than enough for him.

[ Julien Leblanc continued elsewhere. ]
Deamon

Post by Deamon »

"Thanks Julien. See you around." Aliya said with a smile as Julien got up and left the diner.

After a couple of minutes going through her phone and sending off some quick messages, she stacked everything up and returned it to the counter.

Then she too left the Blue House to go and do whatever else came next, as long as it didn't require going home.

((Aliya Kimia Nemati continued elsewhere...))
V8
Aracelis Fuentes
California “Cali” Fox
Darryl Smith Jr.
Jessica Romero
Roberta “Robbie” Woodvine
[+] V7
G047 - Aliya Kimia Nemati - Blowgun w/ 10 Poison Darts - you're nobody till somebody kills you - "I just wanted to talk." - DEAD
G001 - Arizona Butler - Camping Stove - Dead Bxdies in the Lake Part II - ""We got there eventually." - DEAD
B046 - Bret Carter - Weighted Net - Swerve - "I'll just be on my way and we can all continue with our evenings." - DEAD
G022 - Forrest Quin - Ball-gag and handcuffs - DRUGS SAV3D MY LIF3 - "Abe-" - DEAD

Return to “The Blue House Cafe and Diner”