Travelling Circus

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevans eyes followed the new member of their alliance from his darkened corner, shotgun in hand. His pack of royals cigarettes would be brought from out of his pocket. One of the deadly cancer sticks would be taken from the pack and lit as it was placed between his lips.
"Jacob? it looks like were going to head for the hospital for now,it has shelter, band aids and lots of frightened wounded children looking for help, maybe i could finally try out my new toy here" Stevan stroked his shotgun feeling the cold metal.

he slid himself up the wall and clicked his neck either way with that satisfying crunching sound. He would slowly move to the window and lean on the counter by it. His his shotgun still being held onto like it was his only child. He stared out the window as another couple drags were stolen from the smoking cigarette.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob simply nodded in approval and went back for his bag, apparently just remembering he left it in the corner. Looking out the window, Jacob broke the silence.

"Should take ten minutes to get there from here if we hurry. Should we go now or wait until the rain settles.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevans gaze would tear itself away from the rain drizzling on the muddy ground outside. He looked over to jacob. "I think we should wait untill the rain settles first, that way less mud and less chance of freezing to death, would be a shame, coming all this wayand dying of the rain?" His cigarette was brought up to his lips and yet another drag was taken from it and a puff of grey fog was released from his lungs.

"So jacob, about these deaths? were they fun? did you enjoy killing them and putting them out of this misery or was it a sad thing to do to?" Stevans lips would curl up into a smile. His hair was flicked back as he took another drag.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"They were okay, I guess." Jacob spread out one of his hands, as if counting the kills on each finger.
"My first kill, Morgana, was necessary, I had to get her gun, and she would have shot me if I hadn't killed her. Then there was Alan, he attacked me, so he died when I shot him in self defense. After that, Edward Rommel died of his wounds, but I don't really care about that. Uriel I killed by mistake, fired while blinded by a flashbang and hit him through the face. Then there was the kid I got this coat from, don't know his name. Stabbed him through the back and took his Browning because my other gun ran out of ammo." finishing his account of his island battles, he leaned back on the couch.

"All in all, killing isn't that bad. Especially in circumstances like this. Besides, way I see it, I need to kill for part of my plan to work. I'll fill you in on it another time."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

"That plan wouldnt involve placing a nice sized hole in our backs when were not looking would it? Just asking out of curiousity that is...I understand what you said about youre kills being neccessary.We will all do things here we may regret and that we may dislike but if they are necessary then so be it" he spoke for the first time since he had caused jacob to rise,pistol still grasping that pistol a little looser though now as he would look up towards jacob lounging on the sofa.A Smile playing on his own lips as he looked over and asked in a conversational tone,jacob would draw again? He had pulled a gun on stevan what was to say he wouldnt do it again? Because he could see the advantages of having two armed people who were willing to kill watching youre back.

He looked at jacob through those mismatched eyes a smile placed on his face as he let jacobs words sink in word by word slowely diseppearing into the murky depths of his mind."You Killed a guy for his jacket by stabbing him in the back..Not the most honorable death but I guess he must have had one hell of a jacket" he said before yet another wave of smoke slapped him in the face.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Actually, I decided I liked his jacket after I killed him and took it. At first I was content with taking his gun and ammo then leaving, but my suit coat was ruined, and I thought this jacket was a nice replacement. In answer to your second question: No, my plan will need to be carried out post-game." Jacob answered with a slight smile, wondering it it really was a good idea to steal the trenchcoat when his suit coat worked just fine, albeit being blood-soaked, wet, scratched and otherwise ruined.
MismatchedEyes*

"Well the spoils of war go to you it seems." he said with that smile growing a couple more inches as he finished the conversation about the jacket.Killing for weapon..He hadnt been kind enough to give Elise that but she had made the first move and he had made a move to make sure she would not make anymore moves towards him.His voice never changed from the same depressed tone that he carried,he spoke as he always did the tone never rising or falling and as always watching Jacob.Mystery man of the minute.

The rain pitter pattered on the roof above them continously,this was going to be a dull time if they waited the rain out how long would it take? and by then some kid who had dared to challenge the storm and come out could arrive wielding a handful of grenades or a machinegun? They needed to keep moving but was the hospital the best option.He stayed crouched by where Jacob had been sleeping,they needed somewhere safe.Somewhere out of sight,everywhere was in sight and everywhere would be visited.

The School had been discussed big place in the middle of the island but if they found some plans mayb they could make some traps? Traps too much time.Next plan would be brought up in his head as he sat there wearing a grinn showin off those pearly whites.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

"So when are we going then? i cant be arsed to wait for the rain any longer. I'd rather us out of this fucking trap and into a much safer destination no matter how wet we get"

Stevan suddenly spoke to the group, peri and jacob. For a while he had been silent but he felt the need to say something that would get them out of here fast. His eyes half closed as he sat back against the wall scanning the room for an aknoledgement of what he had suggested.
The ever so threatening shotgun held up straight facing the ceiling was held in his right hand and the cigarette in his left hand would be brought once more to his lips as he stole the last essence of cancer from it.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Is this really right? Is my life so important that I have the right to kill indiscriminantly? What would Father think if he saw this? How ashamed of me would he be? Is there a way to crack Danya's operation other than winning the game? Jacob was brought out of his thoughts by Stevan's voice. Raising his head to look at his ally, he nodded. "I guess the rain has dispersed enough for us to travel. We could go now, I think."
MismatchedEyes*

He smirked at how eager Stevan was and how calm Jacob was,he just nodded about the last comment and about how they could travel now because the rain had disepersed.A Glance was thrown out of the window before looking back to his two allies.He began putting all the water and food from Elises bag into his own eventually discarding the now empty bag.

"Are we sure we wish to head to the Hospital?" he asked as the spare ammo for the colt would be pulled out and placed on a nearby table.Bullets taken from the pack would be slid into his pockets,spares in case he needed to reload.He hoped it would not come to that,he asked the two of them the question while sliding rounds into his pockets.The Clip was ejected slickly from the Colt,full magazine.Safety first.Magazine was forced back up into the weapon and the hammer would be given a sharp yank.

"If so lets Roll"
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Right. I guess it would be best to head out." Jacob said, sounding much more distant than he had before. There has to be another way, there HAS to be! I'm sure of it. All that needs to be done is for someone to find out how to deactivate the collars, then we'll have a chance. Jacob turned to the others from the doorway.

"Just out of curiosity, are you two sure that it's out of the question to just escape without killing anyone? Deactivate the collars and escape the island? Just because Danya's system is well-built doesn't mean it has to turn us into monsters." he said to them, looking out to the rain that was now little more than a light mist.
MismatchedEyes*

The bag would be slung over his shoulder,both straps used to hold the backpack onto his back.The bag hung a little downwards but it was tight enough to hold when the time came for him to move,mostly full of bread and bottles of water it shouldnt slow him down.He was looking at the silver sidearm in his hand when Jacob posed his question,slowely the boy pulled him back from his thoughts.It was a few seconds before he managed to give off a reason.

"It is possible I think but you need some real talent to do that and they would have thought of that by now and as for being monsters..We are doing what is neccessary.If we were monsters we would be blood covered and insane by now,We kill because we have to not because it gets us off.Fair enough?" he rose to his feet at the picture he had barely gotten from that boy by the lookout rose,he had been blood covered and he had given off the whimper.He was insane,no doubt about that.No accident could get that much blood on you.

"What happens on the island..stays on the island"
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan pushed himself of the counter using the shotgun in his right hand. He slowly moved his way over to the doorway after he swung his bag over his shoulder.
" Thats out of the question jacob, They find out our plan they blow the collars, We succeed the soldiers with the M-16's blow our fuckin' heads off." He looked out the window for a split second and saw the rain letting up for a while. "This game doesnt turn is into monsters, It brings out the monster, It just helps along the true side of us thats all, be it saviour or villan" Stevan flicked the cigarette butt from between his boney white fingers.

"I dont know about you too fucko's but im going for a walk" Stevan smirked and held his shotgun to his chest and he barged past jacob and out into the muddy grounds which lead him there. Now they have a new kill happy friend,maybe they could make a name in this game. Maybe they'd get a nick name like the 'Thrilling three' or something.....actually...maybe not.
Stevan walked off heading for the makeshift hospital

((Continued in: G19 - Stings like a Bitch))
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"What you say makes sense, I guess." Jacob said with a sigh, his eyes betraying the internal conflict. To kill, or not to kill? To be an agnel, or be a devil? We do not have to be murderers. Shedding the blood of the innocent does not have to be a one-way road. Danya's will is not the end all be all. There has to be a way off this hell! putting his gun on his belt with his knife, Jacob held his head with one of his hands, as if he had just had a migrane.

"It's just that...there's no justifying evil. Why is Danya making us do this?!" his frustration was punctuated by him punching the nearby wall and partially splintering the wood. Then, as if coming to a divine conclusion, he took his gun out and moved so he was directly in front of the doorway, then he pointed his gun between his two allies.

"Tell me honestly. If we go, are you going to kill indiscriminantly? Or will you only fight if you have to? Unless you will only use your weapons in self-defense, and try to find a peaceful solution, I will not let you leave."
MismatchedEyes*

"You spoke to slowely..He is off running,never giv the monkey the key to the bannana farm.." he said with a laugh as he watched Jacobs gun swing between him and the doorway.So this was how it ended? once again he trusted and he was betrayed.His weapon still sat in his own hand but should he draw? there was really no need.

"Since when have you become a Saviour,Jacob? Here to protect kids you dont even know.We will do things youre way,If they attack we shall kill them if not then we let them stumble away.Youre terms,yes? Mhm..Im not a bad guy.I Dont want to be because some fuckers say I should.That good enough for you? how about my word that defense is the only true reasoning for violence.." he said as his free hand would be exstended to Jacob.

They needed to get moving or Freak would start without them and with what odds he might not be breathing by the time his two allies appeared.

Return to “Small House”