Starting Place for Boy 09

Terry Woodard

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
batspleenfriend*

Post by batspleenfriend* »

"The Bamboo Coppiece and the School," he said after looking over his map again.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Terry avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Kichiro quickly wrote them in. He headed for the door.

"I guess I'll head out now, not much I can do here, I might as well see how to take down the bastards."

He looked back at Terry and August and smiled, his first 2 friends in a game where you were supposed to be killed.

"Thanks again."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
orangeflamingo*

Post by orangeflamingo* »

"You're welcome, if you ever need a place lay low feel free to come back." She offered, smiling lightly toward him from her spot, though eyes seemed focused on the darkening world outside. Was it safe to be leaving right as it was getting dark?
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"People with guns will probably be hiding now, it's too dark for them to shot anyone," he reasoned, "It's the best time for me to find a place to stay. People might come to houses...."

He moved the table and stepped out the door.

"I'll see you guys later," he said, smiling again, then he walked out, closing the door behind him.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

((Continued from: Starting Point: G02))

Kiyoko walked down the dirt path untill she saw a small cabin and a male walking out of it "Oi ,Chotto Matte!(Hey,Wait a minute!)" She said as she ran towards the person who was just outside the door.

Kiyoko slid the compass in her Skirt pocket as she ran yet she still held the map.'I hope he can explain whats going on' Kiyoko thought as she got gradually closer to the male who had a similar bag slung over his shoulder as the one in her possesion.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Kichiro blinked, and turned quickly at the girl running toward him. He could've sworn he just heard japanese.

"Nani?"
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"Wakarana...Tasukete yo...Onegai(I dont understand...Help me...please)"

Kiyoko said at the males question as she stopped near the house and refolded the map,and looked up at him with her jade green eyes behind her thick glasses.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Green eyes....

He stood there stunned, this girl was japanese, and she was older.... Was it her?

"Namae nante iu-no? Gakusei?"
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"Akasawa,Kiyoko , Shirimasen (i dont know)"

Kiyoko said as she wrung her disfigurred fingers. 'Yes he could help me maybe'

"Namae nante iu-no?"
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

So... the girl probably didn't speak a lick of english, her Japanese was impeccable. But.... He felt disappointed that it wasn't Umi.

"Taka Kichiro. Ochitsuite (Calm Down). Suwaranai (Do you want to sit down)?"
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

" Chigaun-ja nai-no ,Taka(Maybe not ,Taka)"

Kiyoko sighed and wore the confused face she wore on the Dirt path
and motioned that she needed the situation explained to her.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Jodan Daro (You're joking)?" he said, more to himself than to her. She didn't have a clue about the game.

How could he tell her?

After thinking it over, he thought it best just to keep it from her, saying, "Hakkiri ienai (I can't say for sure)."
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Kiyoko shook her head "Wakarana (i dont understand)"

Kiyoko still felt very confused about the situation she dug into the bag and felt something prick her finger. "Itai!(Ouch!)" Kiyoko yelled as she pulled her hand back 'what the. What pricked me?!' Kiyoko said as she reached in and felt a small stick and pulled it out whitch was attached to a spiked metal ball by a metal chain, It was a Midevil Flail.

Kiyoko looked at Taka with a look that he needed to explain something to her.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

"Kiite," he started, not sure of what to say to make her understand, "Tekishaseizon (Survival of the Fittest)... desumacchi (deathmatch)."

He hoped she wouldn't attack him with that...ball thing.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

"oushikuso(Bullshit)" Kiyoko Said as she let the Fail hit the ground.
"junsei oushikuso(Pure Bullshit)"Kiyoko let out a small groan.

"okao gonjou aitsura putto desumacchi,oushikuso (your telling me that they put us in a Deathmatch,Bullshit)"

Kiyoko Sceptically looked at Taka as he kind of shrunk back from the weapon.

Return to “Small House”