Love Wins

The one-on-one treatment rooms are a set of four rooms used mainly for the purpose of treating the higher-risk patients and conducting initial interviews with new patients. Two chairs, a desk and a two way mirror on the wall are the only furniture within each room and they are laid out for maximum efficiency, with the same observation room being able to see into two interview chambers at once, allowing for a fully separated appraisal. While three of the two-way mirrors have survived (although one is badly cracked), the fourth has been completely smashed, allowing a clear view into the observation room.
Emprexx Plush

Love Wins

Post by Emprexx Plush »

((Abby Floyd Continued from Prepare To Burn))

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1st Peter, 5:7.

Rest came on the other side of a broken two way mirror. Her reflection looked twisted in all the little fragments on the ground, especially the large chunk she'd found and was holding in her hand. Something about it felt...She didn't know. It was hard to feel much of anything but cold right now. All she knew is that she couldn't handle this anymore.

Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else. 1st Thessalonians, 5:15

All she needed was to breathe and relax. Part of her ached for more tears. Part of her ached to give into hatred. It was so powerful, so easy. She could hate Kimiko. She could hate her like she'd never hated anyone in her life. Out of all the people she'd hurt, all the human monsters she'd seen in her time at the shelters, she could hate that scared, quiet girl more than anyone else, and it terrified her. She didn't want to be that girl. Nobody could get hurt at her hands.

The peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians, 4:7.

She was falling from the path of the peacemaker at a wild rate. Even though she knew better, the overwhelming urge to hurt that creature, that murderer, and make her suffer just like poor Cristo had. But he wouldn't want that. She didn't want that. She couldn't live with herself if she did something like that.

Deceit is in the hearts of those who plot evil, but those who promote peace have joy. Proverbs, 12:20.

So she'd isolated herself far, far from anyone she could see for now. Nobody needed to suffer alongside her current mood and any consequences it might have. This was all on her now. it was her duty to handle it.

Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. Psalms, 34:14.

This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Within minutes of waking up it had already turned a nice girl like Kimiko to violence against a helpless friend, and she could feel it trying to change her too. It hadn't even been a day, and she already couldn't think about being around people. Couldn't think too hard about trusting anyone. Might even hurt someone if she was pushed. She didn't want to, but who knew what could happen in the heat of the moment? What was she really capable of?

If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. Romans, 12:18.

She couldn't take the risk of finding out. That wasn't a person she wanted to become, or even have to keep fighting. It was too much. It would be easier to just stay away from everyone until this was all over, stay far out of the way and not inflict anymore harm.

You will keep in perfect peace those whose minds are steadfast, because they trust in you. Isaiah, 26:3

She thought of her sister. Her parents. Granny. Her friends. Her coworkers. They all brought a weak smile to her face. They would understand what she was doing. They wouldn't want her to become something like that either. They would know why she wasn't out there trying to save everyone. It had to be understood. She let the glass lower a little as she stared up at the ceiling. "I'll see you all soon," she whispered. "I love you."

What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? James, 2:14.

She thought of Cristo, and breathed deeply. In and out, five times. She was ready to go.

Someone find her there in the corner eventually, curled up with her wrists slashed. Her only hope was that no one found her, no one had to see her that way, until everything was long over. She didn't want her friends to see her this way. In a pinch though, it was better than what she could be come. What they might become. It was better for all of them.

And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away. Revelations, 21:4.

Abby Floyd was going Home.

Abby Floyd: Deceased.
[+] SotF Characters
[+] V5 Characters
ImageG056, Alda Abbate(Adopted)
It was difficult to nail down exactly when the anger started. Remembering a time when it wasn't there, coiled up and waiting to strike or alive and thrashing, was growing more and more challenging. It'd been with her for so long that it no longer felt like an intruder in her mind. It felt like a part of her.
ImageB062, Garrett Wilde
I multiplied. Then I subtracted. That's what we do now. That's how we keep the most people around.
ImageB014, Joachim Lovelace(Adopted)
Your turn.
[+] V6 Characters

ImageG037, Abby Floyd:This place was vile. Overwhelmingly, terribly vile. Character Theme: Everything's Alright-Emily Scholz
ImageB016, Ty Yazzie: You ever wonder if you still got a home to go back to? Character Theme: Warrior People-Medicine For The People
ImageIsaac Brea(Adopted from Espi): Isaac's well of fucks was bone-dry. Character Theme: The Whiskey, The Liar, The Thief-Patent Pending
ImageG011, Caedyn Miller:So...how did you wanna do this? Feeling an open casket? Or is that dumb? Nah, don't say it, that's dumb. We'll be soup by the time they send us home anyway. Character Theme: Sleep-My Chemical Romance
ImageG032, Irene Djezari(Adopted from CicadaDays): Death was not worse than Meme Hell. Character Theme: A Beautiful Lie-30 Seconds To Mars
[+] V7 Characters
ImageB066, Blaise d'Aramitz: I am not fucking dabbing on a corpse, Carl. Character Theme: The Nurse Who Loved Me-A Perfect Circle
ImageG032, Helena 'Hel" Fury: I hope my family’s waiting. The one I made out here. I hope you’ll be a part of it again. Character Theme: Fix Me-10 YearsImage
ImageB073, Jeremiah Anderson: "GO--GO--GO." Character theme: The Big Sleep-Murder By Death
ImageG066, Marco Hart: I'm not satisfied anymore. I don't think I'd want to be if I could. Character theme: Maurice's Monsters-Small Leaks Sink Ships
ImageG080, Nikki Nelson-Kelly: The fools. The morons. The aBsOlUtE cReTiNs. Character Theme: Movement-The Whip
ImageG062, Tonya Collins: The girl, the person, the thing, the shape on the screen, that wasn't her. Character Theme: Get Down-Isador

Return to “One-on-one Therapy”