Chillin' at the waterfall

A breathtaking view of a waterfall. Your breath might be taken away - literally - if someone catches you off guard and decides to drown you in the waterfall's sparkling waters.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

((Coming from: Selene Arrives))

Garrett stumbled along through the woods, already feeling the effects of blood loss. He surveyed his wounds. His right forearm was slashed just deep enough to wear he could see muscle, His leg was worse off, being the source of most of his current pain as he moved through the underbrush. He also had a severe shoulder injury, which hampered the use of his left arm. I can still feel it though, thats good As he moved, he heard the sound of rushing water, and peering through the trees, he could see a large waterfall. Ill go there! and maybe Ill find someone, someone I know He could already see the futility in his plan, but he was beyond that. It was his last chance, he could not go on without finding a place to clean his wounds and rest up. He eventually broke through the underbrush People I see people!
and yelled
"I dont want to hurt any-"
He noticed the situation he had just walked in on
Garrett smiled and dropped to his knees, letting his gray hair fall into his face. He raised his arms, as he did while recieving applause at the end of his concerts, dropping his crossbow as well. He then let out a booming laugh, the irony hitting him full force. I walked into my own grave
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Edward found his eyes landing on the boy that had just came into the clearing, and onto his wounds. "Fluch..." He muttered lightly flinching somewhat. Glancing back over to Umi, he gave a weak grin. "My worry side is taking over..." He admitted weakly, "Keep an eye on the loony, I'm going to try and help."

With that side he quickly reached down taking ahold of his daypack, he knew going to the other might not be the brightest idea he could react badly, but out of everyone there he was the least dangeous. Keeping his eyes on the crossbow he stopped a foot or so away, crouching down onto bended knees. "Oi, you alright?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

"Well, I have three deep knife wounds and hundreds of glass wounds that Im probobly going to end up dying from, but other than that I'm just peachy"
Garrett said softly in response to the approaching boy.
"I dont want to hurt anyone right now, in fact, you can have this-"
He threw his cross bow into the clearing
"All I want right now, is to use the water to clean myself up, then figure out a plan." Garrett turned his prestine face towards the kid, eyes glinting with tears of pain and sadness.
"Im one of those kids who always has an answer for everyone. Just ask Garrett, he'll help you out." He gave the boy a desperate look
"I have no answer for this."
With that, the andrenaline that had kept his body going finally ran out, and Garrett slumped over in the grass, too weak to move.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Stupid question, sorry..." Edward gave the boy a small smile, he glancing back at the others before back at him as he now lay slumped in the ground. Standing upright again he adjusted his bags, and reached down and lifted him up by his shoulders somewhat. "Don't worry, I'll help you out. We just need to get you out of here, as you see this isn't the best place for you pass out."

Turning his head back toward the trio, he gave off a small saulte. Hoping the best of luck for them, but with Umi and Daisuke they seemed fine... placing his other hand back down he muttered lowly to the other boy. "Will follow the river down somewhat... Clean your wounds. You think you can at least stand for a little while longer?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

This was not good. To many people in one place...

"Okay, everyone just calm down," Aiden said, then refering to the new arrival, "obviously your hurt, but in case you didn't notice, there are three people pointing guns at eachother right now..."

Aiden knew they couldn't let their guard down around Minase or else they were screwed.

"Please Minase just drop the gun..." Aiden reached for his backpack... they needed supplies to bandage the injured boy up.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett heard the boys words as if he was underwater. "I...can"

Hearing the other comment, he smiled "Yeah, I kinda noticed"
With that, he pulled himself to his feet (rather, foot, his other still oozing blood) and stood, waiting for everything to stop spinning.
"If your going to kill me..." Garrett said softly "Well, I guess I have no choice in the matter, Im spent." he slowly started making his way towards the river, concentrating on placing one foot in front of the other.
"Grab my stuff please" He turned and looked at the boy who helped him
"you might want that too." He gestured to the cast aside crossbow.
Garrett then turned and continued walking, tripping every once and a while, but every time pulling himself up again.

ooc(hes a little out of it right now)
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"You think a boy armed with a can of pepper spray, and a bag of jelly beans is actually going to do much harm?" Edward mused, bending down and picking up the other boy's bag, making his way to also take ahold of the crossbow. Looking it over before glancing back at the trio once again, frowning somewhat.

He knew it wasn't right to leave them... he knew this. But whoever this other guy was, he was wounded and somewhat more important at the moment. Turning quickly he moved forward to catch up with the wounded male, keeping to his side incase he fell over again.

((Continued in: Down by the River))
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi couldn't believe it. Another person had just up and dropped himself on the scene. At least Edward took care of it.

She kept her gun on Gabrielle, still aimed at his head. The injured boy was no threat.

((No More Newcomers in this thread until Umi, Daisuke, and Aiden are out))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

Garrett stopped and turned to the boy who had helped him
"I dont know if we have been formally introduced. I'm Garrett, lead singer of Red Flame Rising" He heard how cheap his normal introduction sounded in this situation, but he could think of nothing else. He extended his hand to the boy, a friendly smile on his face.

((Continued in: Down by the River))
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

~Shit~ thought Daisuke ~at this rate we're gonna have the whole island here~ "look jsut drop the fucking gun ok?!" ~he was getting mad, and that wasn't a good thing.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

Then Minase died of aids.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Minase avatar by Kermit.
MooCow*

Post by MooCow* »

OOC: Ignores last post.

Aiden felt very uncomfortable... he liked it better when it was just Umi, Daisuke and himself... Edward was fine, and the injured boy was surely no threat if not a little bit more than clueless to the dire situation at hand, but he hated everything being so out of control... and Minase was another matter altogether.

(Continued in: LookOUT)
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Aiden avatar by Kermit.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke was at the end of the metaphorical tether, he only required one more slight push, which his sadistic side was more then happy to provide, to send him tumbling off the edge and pulling the trigger, ~hope I don't hit Umi~
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

The shot rang out, and Umi saw as it pierced Gabrielle in the chest. Her eyes widened, and she couldn't believe what she saw.

Was is Daisuke? Aiden?

She turned around, and saw Daisuke with a smoking gun.

"Oh my god..."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke lowered his gun, grinning, that hadn't been all that bad... it hadn't even made much of a noise...~bang, flop~

Return to “Waterfall”