Chillin' at the waterfall

A breathtaking view of a waterfall. Your breath might be taken away - literally - if someone catches you off guard and decides to drown you in the waterfall's sparkling waters.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Will an I promise do?" He questioned moving his bag again, "You're Umi right? We had biology together..." He said, mind flashing back to the class. Remembering where he sat close to the window... and those about him, moving after her. Edward stopped a foot or so away from the group, slowly moving his two bags off himself and against the ground moving his body to sit against the ground as well.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

She tried to remember him...but her mind drew a blank. Umi was always eager to learn everything she could there.

"What's your name?" Umi asked, her back still facing him. She was taking Aiden's pulse.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Edward mused another grin and a slight chuckle as she asked him his name, this would be quite typical he figured. Raising one hand he gave a small, and quick saulte. "Edward Rommel, at you're service."
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler riserugu. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

Daisuke watched the Edward warily, ~looks like we have a new addition to our group...fine with me~ He glanced at Aiden, he'd be an easy target if Edward was playing... Dai's eyes narrowed slightly ~If he tries anything, he'll have to deal with my not-so-nice side~
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Edward's eyes glanced off toward Daisuke, smiling lightly as he nodded. He didn't know who this boy was... must be one of the players that they where bringing in as time went by. And he knew Aiden, lightly. "Um." He begun, sticking his hand out toward the other male. "As mentioned I'm Edward. Though I prefer to be called Rommel, not to fond of my first name..." He admitted with a chuckle, "And you are?"
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"An-" Dai stopped himself from saying his name the Japanese way "Daisuke Ando, Dai for short" he said as he shook the others hand, this Rommel looked trustworthy enough..
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Sephy. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Japanese huh? Ordentlich." Rommel mused slipping back into German briefly as he shook the other's hand briefly before moving back to his spot. Holding his bag along his lap, with his day pack rested at his side. "They sure are getting kids from all parts of the world into this..."
Sephy†

Post by Sephy† »

"I guess its a twisted form of racial equality.." Dai chuckled at that thought. Although it was a humourless chuckle~yeah, creed and colour don't matter, we can all murder each other under the idea of equality, and happily decompose knowing we snuffed it under a flag of "peace" in this "great country" America...~
Chase†

Post by Chase† »

Umi sat in silence after examining Aiden and his injury. He seemed fine, probably tired if anything.

She listened to the sound of the waterfall, it was almost creating peaceful thoughts in the stormy ocean of her mind.

I can't help but be nervous around this guy, he just came about. Too many people might cause suspicion. I don't want to die!

She was sitting with her elbows on her knees, and she let her head hang. The tension on this island was giving her a worse headache than earlier. She closed her eyes, listening to the waterfall and letting it "wash away" the tension.

Just let it wash away.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Chase. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

(Coming from: The Threesome on the Move)

Minase knelt down nearby in the undergrowth. Crawling on his front, he pack lay a good hundred feet away, where he had been when he first heard people in the area. His gun was fully relaoded after the shots he had taken in the school, and held out before him, ready to tear into whoever lay over the brow of the small hill up which he crawled.

As he reached to top he was given a clear view of the students in the area and he subsequently aimed the muzzle of his mac 10 in their direction. Whether to shoot first and questions later seemed the question, they may be armed, was what he though and if that was so he could be in trouble if his shots did not kill them outright.

In the end he decided to take the same tactic as his last encounter, but without the friendliness of before.

He made no secret about his standing up, making as much noise as possible to draw their attention, he then aimed the gun again, a smirk on his face,

'hello there'.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Minase avatar by Kermit.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

Edward blink at the new sounds, turning his head sharply to try and see when a voice finally sounded from the undergroth a couple of feet behind them. Eyeing the person, and the gun in his hand... Rommel found himself outwardly sighing. 'I so got the bad draw in weapons...'

Seeing the smirk on the other's face, he couldn't help the one that crossed his lips. He hadn't taken his medicine since this morning, his thoughts should be snapping into focus about anytime now...
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

Very calmly, Minase took measure of the situation. First action would be to secure a safe environment.

'Weapons now.'

He shook the gun barrel in Umi's direction,

'No one try anything, I could empty the entire magazine clip into your torso before you could get off a second shot, got it.'

He didnt take any notice of who these people were, whether he knew them or not did not matter, he just hoped that those who recognised him would know him well enough by reputation, and not take his words lightly.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Minase avatar by Kermit.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"You're Gabrielle, right?" Edward questioned, keeping his eyes on the other male as he moved his hand into pocket, bringing the small thing of pepper spray into the light. "I remember hearing about you from Hawley..."

Hrm. Speaking of Hawley, he'd have to make it a fact to find the younger kid later... He hadn't been much fun to talk too. As they had been sitting on the plane together, when everyone else was in states of shock, or some even awe about the video he had remembered the red head's face had shown no hint of emotion the whole time.
Minase*

Post by Minase* »

Minase smiled broadly,
'I hope nothing good. That worm should have made it obvious to you, i'm not one to fuck with! Whatever your feeling for, i'm not blind!'
He aimed the gun dead center on Edwards forehead,
'Drop. Weapon. Now.'
His initial fear and mixed feelings with respect to this game has dissipated, he now knew he was playing, and by chosing not to think about it much, he didnt have to face the grim reality of what this meant. He was blissfully ignorant to most of the facts, all he knew was, he was now ready to kill, this single thought kept him going.
riserugu†

Post by riserugu† »

"Recht, Recht. Muschel unten..." He said softly, placing the small can on the ground and pushing it, allowing it to roll landing in the middle, some feet between the both of them. Rommel lightly closing his blind eye as he rubbed it softly, turning back and glancing over the other three.

Each of them had guns, would they all react at once and take him on? Or would he fill them full of lead before they had the chance? Either way... he was quite in the messed up spot.

Perhaps he should have stayed with Alan and Adam.

Return to “Waterfall”