Woof Woof, I'm a Dog. Kill Your Friends.

paging grim, otherwise open!

The electroshock therapy room was used for a myriad of patients without much rhyme or reason. The only objects in the room are the electric chair itself and the electrical operating box for it. While the box no longer works, the leather straps for the chair are still in good condition. Also in the electroshock therapy room is a set of stalls for doctors to observe the treatment and take notes. The room features the same plain concrete walls but there are a couple of notices of proper practice and how to administer the therapy posted on them. There is also a "Danger: High Voltage" notice, the ultimate of irony.
Yugikun

Woof Woof, I'm a Dog. Kill Your Friends.

Post by Yugikun »

Previously, on Survival of the Fittest:

Alex and Jeremy left the cell where Conrad was. They had walked around, for a bit. Trying to find the right place. Trying to avoid confrontation. Alex didn’t want a fight, and Jeremy didn’t want Alex to attempt to kill anyone, so it was a pretty quick agreement. Even then, it wasn’t like they were trying that hard. They kept a lookout for any people or noises, but most of the halls were empty. It was probably everyone else being smart, but Jeremy wasn’t going to complain about that. It meant that Alex didn’t see any of their classmates. It meant that there wouldn’t be a confrontation. It meant that Jeremy didn’t have to question what he was doing whenever somebody else did something. Maybe it wasn’t the best outcome, maybe he didn’t make the right choice, but it worked out, for the most part.

They had found this room after a bit of time spent searching. How long exactly Jeremy didn’t know (again, no watch; kinda hard to tell time without one), but it wasn’t instant. Maybe a couple of hours, if he had to guess. They took a look inside, saw that it was empty, saw that the room worked, and sat down inside. Dropped their stuff. Explored, for a bit. There were notepads and pens in the shelves. There was money on the floor. Jeremy had taken both of those. They could come in handy later. Alex suggested a system involving cans and strings. Jeremy wasn’t sure how it worked, but he was like sure, whatever, and Alex got to work on that. Apparently they were in a secluded place so they’d know if someone was coming. It was a pretty neat system, Jeremy had to compliment him there.

Then the tiredness came to their eyes. They elected to sleep in shifts. One person sleep, one person keep guard for as long as they thought an hour was. That was Jeremy’s suggestion, and they went with it. Nothing else really happened during the night.

Well, no, actually, that was a lie. There was one thing, during one of Jeremy’s guard shifts. He sorta got bored. Figured that reflecting on things, figuring out how his future was going to be was important. There was a list, in his head. Three items. They were okay, but one of the items needed expanding. So, with the notepad and pen that he had…

1. Have fun, above all else.
2. Get to Emma. As soon as possible.
3. Find Serena. Make sure she's safe.
4. Figure out what the fuck to do with Alex.
5. Find Al. Say hi.
6. Find Clarice. Apologise for earlier.
7. Figure out who else should be on this list. Retroactively add them.
8. Find Josh's corpse. Give last respects, for what they're worth to him.
9. Find Jasmine. Figure out what happens when you get there.
10. Find Caedyn, get closure in that area, if you can.
11. Pursue hopeless venture of survival, if above conditions have been fulfilled.

It was a little long, there were some things probably not in the right order; but hey, it worked for what it was.

((Jeremy Frasier, continued from This World Belongs to the Mad))

The two had been awake for a while now. Neither could sleep that well. Neither really wanted to stay asleep, given the situation. If Jeremy had to guess, he was probably less worried, but there was still the iffy subject in his head about a known killer and probable psychopath being the one person stopping anyone from stabbing him while they slept. Oh well. At least nobody came during the night. He would have liked to say that it was because of either of the systems that they had created, but no. The night was silent. Nobody moved to this location.

He chuckled, slightly. His classmates were being smart. That was nothing but good for him.

And that was when the crackling of the speakers sounded. That was when both of them went silent. It seemed that now was the time for the announcement.

So he listened. Made sure to remember what was here. Nancy was at 3. Kimiko was at 2. Oskar was new. Fucking Brendan was new. He’d have to look out for them, in the future. Not out of concern for himself, but maybe out of interest.

Then the last two dead were named. Danny bit. Sam bit. Neither were his friends, but he knew both of them. Danny was friendly - one of the first people he had met here - and he had been acquaintances with Sam. Not in the same groups, or anything, but they had talked. About writing, about ideas, that one day where Mrs Webber was super late to class. He knew Danny. He knew Samuel.

And they were two faces that he’d never see again.

The people on the list were even more important, now.

He turned. Saw Alex. Saw his expression.

Maybe it was best that Jeremy knew how he was feeling.

“You know anyone up there?”
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

B003: Jeremy Frasier — "Yeah. No regrets." — 57%
Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer
PREGAME — Past: ☆ ☆ ☆ | Present: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ | Sadie Hawkins: ☆ ☆
V6: ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
THEME: OneRepublic — Love Runs Out

B013: Alvaro Vacanti — "Thank... you..." — 41%
Kills: 3 | Equipped with: MAC-10
PREGAME — Past: ❇ ❇ ❇ | Present: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ | Sadie Hawkins: ❇ ❇
V6: ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇ ❇
THEME: The Megas — The Haystack Principle

G030: Jasmine King — "I win." — 11%
Kills: 0 | Equipped with: Brass Knuckles
PREGAME — Past: | Present: ☻ ☻ ☻ | Sadie Hawkins: ☻
V6: ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻ ☻
THEME: Luck Ganriki — golden sneer
[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
Clover Wilkinson-Crowheart — The Cryptid — "Don't... talk to me..."
Teddy "Theodore" Berenson — The Crusader — "Be excellent to each other."
Yong Yi "Penny" Yu — The Burnout — "I DO TWO THINGS I RAP AND FUCK"
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

(ENTER: ALEX TARQUIN from This World Belongs to the Mad)

Alex was laying out cans and strings.  He was aware that this was some Macaulay Culkin Home Alone shit, but it was the best idea he had.  Some kind of alarm system so that he would always know when anyone had entered his stage.  

He was memorizing that stage, too.  The asylum was big and strange, with so many rooms.  If he could master this place, he could surprise any foe.  He thought of it as blocking: learning everywhere he had to move.  It was easier than thinking about Rea's blood.  About Crowe's.  About what had happened to Connor.

He had to keep moving.  He had to keep preparing.  If he hesitated, even for a moment, he might be killed or caught off-guard.  He might lose his life.  He might lose the narrative he'd worked so hard to build.  The narrative he'd already killed for.

He and Jeremy took turns keeping watch.  Trust was not a problem, not now, not after the other man had protected him with a gun.  Did he really buy the story Alex had spun for him?  Or was he just looking for a friend?  If he was, was that a problem?  Could Alex trust any man he convinced to join his cause?

Questions, questions, spinning endlessly.  He shivered in the dark, his stomach aching, his arms and hands feeling weak.

But they were both awake when the announcements played.  When he heard the names again.  Three leapt out at him: Sabrina, killed by Nancy.  And Isabel again.

Alex nodded.  "All of them, a little," he said.  "It wasn't a big school.  But...but I really knew Jasmine, Jane, and Danny.  And Sabrina..."  He closed his eyes.  "I ran into her earlier.  Before Rea."

He was tired.  He was letting his guard down.  This wasn't part of his character.  This wasn't Alexander David Tarquin.  This was Alex, exhausted and filled with doubt and self-recrimination.  He didn't know what the fuck he was doing.  He should be trying to cast this in a new light.  He should...he...

He closed his eyes, and for a long few seconds didn't know what he was going to say.

"This is what happens," Alex said.  "When you play without honor.  When you play by their rules.  They deserved better."
Those Whose Time Has Come]

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Tom Swift (male student no. 60): It didn't matter what he wanted anymore.

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[+] Those Who Have Gone Before
[/url]

V6

Alex Tarquin (male student no. 32: "No more...masks..."

Tara Behzad (female student no. 12): "They don't get to decide how I die."

Lizzie Luz: "I don't want to go."

V5

Tyler Lucas: "I had fun. You?"

Karen Idel: Game over.

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Naoko Raidon (male student no. 54): Dying like...this isn't...so...bad...

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Simon Grey: "I never was a hero, but, God help me, I tried."

David Meramac: "Running towards nothing. Running from nothing."
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

Jeremy’s head turned away, slightly. Towards the door.

Alex was right.

He knew everybody up there, to some extent. Even if he wasn’t friends with them, even if they hadn’t been people he’d met on this island, that didn’t mean they were people totally alien to him. They were faces. Ones he saw on the grounds. Ones he saw answering questions or making jokes in class. Ones he occasionally worked with for the sake of both their grades. One or two he would call friends, for better or worse. Maybe they weren’t the most important people in the world. Maybe one or two of them were capable of annoying him, from time to time. But they were still people. They were still faces.

And everybody up there was a face that he’d never see again.

...He just had to work harder. Find the ones who especially mattered. He had a list, and he was going to work it down until the day he died. One item at a time. Maybe not in the exact order, but eh.

He’d take what he could get.

And Alex was finally making a little bit of sense now. He smiled, slightly. Best to return the favour.

“Yeah. They did.”

He looked down, again. At the floor. Then up. At Alex. In his eyes. Then away, again.

It felt a little bit odd, saying this.

“The best we can do is make sure the others get better. Give the people we care about our respects.”

He paused. Looked down. Breathed out through his nose.

“At least before anything happens to them.”
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

Kills: 2 | Equipped with: Scoped Raging Bull, $1000, Wooden Baseball Bat, Eyepatch, Pancor Jackhammer

[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Nicholas "Nick Andretti" Andretti — The Mercenary — "Have a problem? I can help you. For a price."
randomness

Post by randomness »

((Jordan Green continued from We're In This Together))

Perhaps it had been a stroke of luck that they had left when they did. The place had been declared a danger zone when the announcement arrived, and by then, they had already been long gone from the garage where they had stayed the night.

Jordan had found his panic had subsided as they had walked on towards the asylum, becoming that slow fall into resignation where you realise panicking helped nothing and you had to do something about it and yet there was nothing to you could do about it because it everything was out of your hands.

The names today jabbed at him, like bits of his life were being torn away by every successive sentence that came from the PA. It felt a little unfair to those that had died that first day that he felt this way today, when he hadn't yesterday. But Sandy was dead. Jasmine was dead. Even the pain in the ass that was Bradley was dead. People he really knew and interacted with in school.

But that last name on the announcement was the worst surprise of all.

He had been with them just a few hours ago. And now his name was being read out across the island as a killer. He'd left them just so he could kill someone? Was that it?

He didn't know where they were going now. He was never good at this, thinking about what he wanted to do.

They had looked around the asylum for a bit, looking for a place to hide, or something. They'd never really made it clear what they were planning on doing. So they had somehow wandered down here, into the basement, which was cold and smelled like wet laundry left in the washing machine for far too long. There were only a few rooms down here but they looked big enough to hide something useful. The mess made it seem more likely that something had been forgotten, missed by the terrorists, more likely than at the radio tower where they had obviously checked everything a dozen times before bringing them here.

God, what he would give to find something here.

"Um... You doing okay?" he asked Hazel as they explored the basement. "If there's anything you need- "

Whatever chance of conversation he had managed to scrounge up was struck away, as he pulled on a door, the jangle of what sounded like a thousand cans resounding and echoing in the narrow corridor of the basement.
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

Alex gave Jeremy an appraising look. "An interesting notion," he admitted, mostly because he didn't know what else to say. Inwardly, he felt a moment's disjointed confusion. There were so many people he'd known. The other dancers, the other debaters, the other performers. He had known Crowe in another life, before...

Before.

He did not want to seek out anyone else. He did not want to know what had become of them. Every one was human, and every one could try and kill him. To seek them out was practically suicide, wasn't it?

The sound of cans jangling far down the hall. Alex froze, his eyes lifting towards Jeremy. Someone had tripped their alarms.

He lowered his voice and said, "Stay close. Gun at the ready."

He moved towards the door, machete in hand, butterflies beating in his stomach.

Terra Johnson (female student no. 73, DECEASED): Oh...duh...Abel's...dead...the one who...lives is...

Daria Bhatia (female student no. 56): "I pity you, and everyone who knows you. Because if you can live with this, I don't...I don't think you're human anymore.”

[/url]

V6

V5

Xavier Contel: "G-gotta...trust people, Arthur. G-g-gotta try. C-can't be afraid."

v4

Mirabelle Nesa: "I'm a weak little girl who couldn't save anyone, even myself, but god damn it I beat you and god damn it you are going to remember that because I am Mirabelle Nesa and I am a hardened goddamn warrior and I am not going to fucking give up now!"

Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

((Hazel continued from We're in this together ))

(OOC note: The last two weeks have been really tough at work and like, I'm really sick, sorry for slowness)

Hazel trailed just slightly behind Jordan. They'd hustled out of their last location which was declared a danger zone. She had mixed feelings about this. It meant they couldn't wait at the same location in case Min came back, but it forced them to keep moving which was good as far as that it provided a distraction and purpose.

The distraction element was particularly important because along with being told they had to move or risk explosion, it also announced that Min (her...what? Boyfriend? Crush? Existential dread sex person?) Had killed someone, likely not long after leaving her.

She felt herself fracture just a bit at that knowledge, but couldn't dwell with Jordan rightly telling her they had to hustle.

As if by unseen guide they ended up in some kind of basement in an asylum which she wasn't super jazzed on, but Hazel was still trying to collect her thoughts and feelings together in regards to Min and the last 10 hours or so. Jordan asked her if she was ok and it was like a very gentle pin prick that brought her back.

She shook her head as if trying to get rid of the buzzing thoughts around her.

"Not really," she offered weakly. "But I don't think there's much you can do. I mean, thanks for even asking and just not ditching me."

There was suddenly a ruckus at ankle level. Hazel looked down to see a string of cans. She looked quickly at Jordan, panicked.

"Oh god, now what?"
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

An interesting notion.

That was what Alex had just said, for the people who didn’t quite hear what had just come out of his mouth. An interesting notion. The words that Jeremy had just put out of his mouth in an attempt to be nice were ones that Alex Tarquin personally found interest in. Jeremy didn’t know what that meant. Tone indicated seriousness, Alex’s eyes were smiling as they looked at him. That meant something. Jeremy wasn’t sure what. Maybe he had somehow convinced Alex to put down his sword or some shit like that. Maybe what he just said was the nail in the coffin and Alex would turn his sword on Jeremy; and despite all the clamouring and all the claiming by Jeremy about the fact that he knew that he wasn’t getting out of here, he sorta didn’t exactly want that to happen. There was a list. Jeremy wanted to at the very least achieve something on there.

So yeah, he didn’t know, and-

The rattling of the cans made him snap to attention. Alex’s trap thing had been activated.

Someone was here.

Alex gave him an order. Put the gun at the ready. No real problemo, it was in his pocket anyway. He stood up, followed Alex. To the other inside half of the room, next to the door. That was where Alex had stopped, that was where Jeremy had stopped. They’d likely open the door. Then something would happen. Likely not pretty. Likely like what had happened with Michael yesterday. It sucked, but he knew that he had to get used to it. This wasn’t back then, when he saw the image of the person in a garden covered in blood. This was now, and the person was standing there right in front of him. He just had to deal with what was going to happen, whether he liked it or not.

But wait.

No.

He couldn’t.

Because the people out there? He didn’t know who they were. They could be anyone. They could be someone like Isabel or Nancy or Kimiko. Someone more dangerous than the average classmate.

They could be Emma.

They could be Serena.

No. He couldn’t. He had to do something. He had to stop this.

Four quick signals went out as Jeremy took a step forward. Finger pointed at Alex, finger pointed at the ground. Finger pointed at Jeremy, finger pointed at the door.

He took two more steps. His head was out the door. His head was looking at the people.

“Oh, uh… hi. Sorry ‘bout the cans. Sorta kinda need them, considering the situation we’re in.”
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

randomness

Post by randomness »

It was a trap.

He ought to have noticed the strings, even if they had been someone camouflaged by the sheer mess that everything was down here.

A door swung open, and Jordan braced himself, putting his arms up reflexively, expecting to be attacked by whoever it was behind that door.

The apology that followed was the last thing he expected.

"Jeremy?" The familiar curly mop of hair was a relief to see. Even if he had expected a fight there was no way he could win one. He'd probably have been chased down the hallway like a second grader at recess if it had come down to it.

But Jeremy wasn't a threat. He was argumentative at times, but that had simply made him all the more interesting to talk to.

"Yeah, it sounds like it works quite well." The can thing was actually pretty ingenious. If Jordan hadn't been the one who walked right into it, he'd probably like it a lot more.

"It's just me and Hazel out here. We don't-" he cut himself off before he could finish the thought. They didn't have any weapons, but that was the last thing he needed to confirm to anyone. Even if it was Jeremy.

"So is anyone else here too?"
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

Alex was surprised to find he felt a little put-out.

The traps were laid and prepared. He was ready to take command, ready to move forwards. Then Jeremy took charge, and Alex found himself obeying without thinking. Allowing himself to be commanded would compromise his image, but then, he and Jeremy were supposed to be partners, and a certain equilibrium between them might well prove entertaining and-

Voices he recognized. The first such voices in some time.

"Jordan?" he said, poking his head out from behind the door. "Hazel?"

He wasn't thinking about the fact that his name had been on the announcements. He wasn't thinking about the danger he might be in, or the role he'd decided to play. He was so surprised to find fellow theater geeks that he simply responded before he had time to stop himself.

[/url]

V6

V5

v4

Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Out of fear reflex like a girl watching a scary movie on a date, Hazel grabbed Jordan's arm. She already knew he was safe and they'd proven to each other they weren't about to bash each other's heads in with a rock during the night.

She heard a voice sort of apologize to them about the booby trap. Still holding on, she leaned in a bit to see who was there. He said it was Jeremy and she looked to Jordan, asking with her expression if this person was alright. She didn't really know much about Jeremy. The boys were talking now and her grip loosened.

"Hi," she said shortly, sort of awkward about not being able to contribute anything else.

Another head came poking out of the door. Hazel's eyes widened a little in recognition at the appearance of the newcomer. She looked discretely at Jordan to gauge his reaction and then back to Alex. She smiled nervously and let go of Jordan.

"Alex! Hey." she positioned her hands together as if praying, with the tops of her fingers just touching her chin. She knew Alex of course from various theater activities around school. They'd been sort of acquainted for years and had now and then had short conversations. They'd complimented each other on the other's acting work, but she couldn't recall ever having an in-depth conversation, alone.

Truthfully, it was really weird being in a small room with someone you kind of know, but mostly don't know. He was a good actor at times, but that meant exactly jack squat for his trustworthiness. She was also extremely certain she'd heard an "Alex" on the announcements at least once and couldn't recall of any other Alexes in school. Bringing this up would probably rock the boat and she was unsure if it was her place to upset the delicate peace they had at the moment. Also, they were in very close quarters and as Jordan had nearly let slip, they didn't have a gun, a knife or even a piece of paper with "Fuck off" written on it.

Hazel's knees buckled and she grabbed Jordan again as if she were about to pass out. Her eyes were half-lidded.

"I.....I feel sick. Can we get some air for a second?" she said, brows furrowed and breathing heavily.
Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

The boy talking to him right now was Jordan Green. He was… okay, bordering on cool. Acquaintance would probably be the best word for what their relationship, was. Not a friend - he tended to keep getting Jeremy into arguments and they didn’t really share hobbies or clubs to make conversation more easy - but someone he could choose to talk to if none of the other options were disabled. The girl behind him freaking out was Hazel. Jung. Not Jo. She was less someone Jeremy knew about and more someone Jeremy knew of. Or rather, had heard of. She was on the anti-bullying committee, did some stuff around school, and apparently did some weird stuff behind closed doors, from what he heard. Not that he really cared now though. Neither of them were on the announcements, and neither of them were on his list. They weren’t exactly highest or lowest priority, right now.

Didn’t mean he wasn’t going to talk to them, though.

“Yeah, it’s helped. I’ve sorta been messing it up by walking out the room immediately after it’s triggered but eh, I’ll figure out how to not do that in enough time.”

Another question followed. Little bit of a harder one to answer. Maybe he’d just keep them out of the room, if that was possible, it wouldn’t be too hard to do so.

“But yeah, I’m alo-”

Jeremy froze up.

So…

So much for that plan.
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

randomness

Post by randomness »

Arm. Arm. Arm. Arm. Arm.

His instincts were telling him to shake her off, that he needed her to let go of his arm right now. But he just froze there instead, standing there tense as she held on to his arm. He wasn't supposed to feel like this when a girl grabbed his arm, but he couldn't feel elation, only anxiety, and that just made everything all the worst.

The little relief that he had when she let go evaporated instantly though as Alex appeared from behind the door.

He stood there, looking almost the same as ever, perhaps a bit more ragged, but he still had that same air that he always had around him. As if everything was perfectly normal and fine and Jordan was almost ready to beleive it for a second.

But he was a killer and that painted everything in a slightly different light. He'd met two killers now, one before he'd killed and one after. And the two of them were completely different and exactly the same.

He needed to leave.

Why Jeremy was here didn't matter. Either he was with Alex, and that meant bad things, or he was in trouble too. Either way, that meant that he needed out.

And yet, he couldn't bring himself to just up and leave. Some weird sense of propriety prompted him to stay there and let the conversation come to an end before he made a hasty exit.

"Alex. Didn't expect to see you here."

It was then that Hazel collapsed onto him.

He shouted in surprise, almost losing his own balance, but he managed to get a grip on the door.

"Okay, hang on." It was the opportunity he needed to get away. He took slow steps back away from the door, making sure Hazel could keep up with his own speed.

"I guess we'll be back?" he called back towards the room, from the safety of the corridor.
Grim Wolf

Post by Grim Wolf »

"Alex! Hey."

He smiled.  He couldn't help himself.  "Hazel," he said.

Oh God, so normal.  So beautifully, dizzyingly, maddeningly normal.  Alex's world seemed to lurch around him: he blinked, felt his fingers spasm on the hilt of the machete.  Did she not know he was a killer?  If she did know, did she simply not care?  It was so sane, so normal, two friends running into each other outside of school, surprised and happy to see each other, and all the madness was spinning away and-

"Alex. Didn't expect to see you here."

And gone.

Jordan knew.  Jordan knew, and Jordan feared, and Jordan was right to fear.  There was nothing normal here.  There was a killer, and his possible victims.  There were monsters in the dark, and Jordan had just come face-to-face with one of them.

And Alex wanted that fear, didn't he?  Alex wanted him to be afraid.  Alex wanted the world to look at him and see a monster they had to fear.

Hazel slumped against Jordan.  Jordan caught her, mumbled some pathetic excuse, as though he could hide the fear in his gaze.

You wanted this.

"Coward," Alex spat.  "If you need to run, run.  If you need to take care of her, take care of her."  Alex turned away from him.  "Even a dog can smell fear."

He swept back into the room, keeping his head down, forcing his face to contort in rage so that the cameras wouldn't see the tears in his eyes.

[/url]

V6

V5

v4

Yugikun

Post by Yugikun »

((gonna break post order here; sorry Rugga))

Everything had erupted around Jeremy.

Well no, it hadn’t. He couldn’t say that. Everything was fine. Nobody in this room was fighting. Nobody in this room was killing. To the cameras, to the people watching in, everything seemed normal. But it wasn’t. That was what Jeremy was trying to get at. The appearance of Alex in the corridor outside had changed everything. Revealed everything. Jeremy was a liar. Jeremy was allied with a killer. There was a killer in the corridor with three - he shook his head - two innocents. Nothing good was going to come out of this. It was going to be like Lily, like Michael again. Someone was going to get hurt. Maybe killed, he didn’t know. There was going to be blood on the floor, that was the constant. That was what was going to happen here.

Well no, he could do something, but what? What could he do to somehow make the situation normal again? They were on an island. He had been caught as a liar. Someone who cut up a girl during the first day was standing here with the free of them.

His body tensed. His mind froze up. There was nothing he could do, there was nothing he could think of and everything under the surface was going to rise up and bubble and burst.

Voices. All around him. A casual goodbye. The disappearance of the latter two.

Shouting. Anger. His ally. Angry. Storming.

The slamming of the door brought him back. He was alone. Where was everyone? The latter two had left, that was right, but where was Alex?

He looked around. Hand on his gun, eyes looking for the shape he’d kept in them for the past day.

...Chair room. That had to be it. He must have gone back to base, or something. He stepped forward, opening the door.

The familiar shape laid in front of him. Looking down. At the floor. Away from the cameras.

There was a glimpse. A spark. A familiar feeling that he was seeing right now.

“You okay?”

Jeremy knew he wasn’t, but really, was there anything else he could have said?
[+] The Past
Image Image Image

[+] The Future
ImageImageImageImage

Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Hazel eyed Alex's machete just before they turned to leave. She took a deep breath.

"Thanks," she said breathily.

Jordan grabbed her and stopped her from collapsing. Letting herself go slack she allowed Jordan to guide her back the way they came and away from the other two. He called back that they would be right back. She looped an arm around his neck and kept pace with him. They'd made it nearly to the end of the corridor.

Suddenly Alex was screaming at them, calling them dogs or something. Alright, psycho confirmed.

Hazel's eyes suddenly became alert and wide.

"Let's get out of here."

In one fluid motion she stood up straight and started running.

Return to “Electroshock Therapy”