Kermit's V2 Spriteathon/Simulation

eeEeEEeEEEeEeE

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Matthew Lafferty (he has eyebrows if you look real closely)

Ok so since Matt's not getting a deadsprite (somehow two people in v2 died from having air injected into their bloodstreams *and* they both died on the same kermitsim day) this is it until kermitsim day 3. Until then I'll be finally reading my RAT assignments ugh and also making some ~~~~~surprises~~~~~ for this thread ;))))))) see u in a few years
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

guess what i remembered how goddamn boring making the cursed images is so JUST FORGET ABOUT THAT HAHAH WHOOPS I'm working on Day 3 now, it should be up within the next few decades I hope
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] The Events of Day Three

-Randy Blailocke teams up with Andrew Swainson wow

-Stephanie Crew sees a sewer gator yikes

-Pants is Pants

-Christian Cohen grabs Nich Finlayson, pushes him to the ground, and kicks his head till he dies

-Mariavel Varella's just like "where lavnder"

-Shae Arnav starts a body farm

-Steven Smith joins ??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ?????

-Tori Johnson is a Murdergoblin now :c

-Laura Diesen: ":/"

-Anthony Ainsworth regrets his decisions

-Nessy Guthrie joins The Dream Team

-Eric Silvstedt's like "WHERE RICKY!??????"

-Eli McConnell is like bew bew and bew bews Harry Constantine in the tum tum

-Roland Kelly hears the voice of God.

-Alice Nichols doesn't know where she is.

-Elizabeth Ebert does jumping jacks.

-Steven Smith sings Amazing Grace

-Roland Kelly hears the voice of Damien

-Annabelle Buchannon teams up with Kristey Burrowell, starting the Bad Bitches Club

-Something something Lavender Heart

-MaAaRIiIIIMmMAAARRRrRR

-R KeLlLYYYyYYY

-AnnNTHoooNNY AiIiIINnNSWooOORThhH

-Derrin Istoli is being haunted by Kermit's ghost OoOOoOOO

-Kasumi White is like "where lance"

-Eli McConnell's like "oh jeez i killed a dude again :-/"

-Laura Diesen bangs her head against a tree

-Kyle Rizea is basically the best at soccer ok

-John Matthews takes his happy pills

-GREeEEEggGGooOOOORrRYYyYYYy mMMmOoOOoOYyYYYeEEErRRR

-Peter Rosenthal looks for Andi

-reyoM yrogerG

-Joshua Moore joins WHERE BURTON!?

-Marvin Hendrick kicks a rock

-Bryan Calvert misses CJ the hook-handed janitor (damn i shouldve put him in this too :/)

-Gregory Moyer chases after a figure in the distance.

-Kyle Rizea is lost.

-Stacy Holorson is lost.

-Pants is lost.

-EVERYONE IS FUCKING LOST

-Maggie Heartgreeder kills and eats an owl

-Stacy Holorson convinces Derrin Istoli that the vial of strychnine she (Stacy) has is an antidote for scary jeff/kermit hallucinations. Derrin drinks it and DIES ! ! ! ! !

-Kyle Rizea watches on from the distance.

-Stacy Holorson has a bloodlust that cannot be quenched

-Caitlin Evans still has not exploded.

-ShHAHAEeEEEe ARRRRRRRRRNnNnNAvVV

-Annabelle Buchannon sees some well organized shelves and [DATA EXPUNGED]

-Paris Persphone screams in Kasumi White's ear so loud that Kasumi's head explodes.

-Penelope Withers is like "nope don't want none of that" and runs away

-Randy Blailocke walked a few steps and is now very tired :C poor randy

-Bryan Calvert explores the hotel.

-John Matthews takes more happy pills.

-Darren Oaklan throws his cleaver into Steven Smith's face.

-Roland Kelly decides Marvin Hendrick will be the new Damien.

-Adrian Gray falls off the dam but survives perfectly uninjured.

-Darren Oaklan loots Steven's corpse.

-Elizabeth Ebert is doing stuff and things.

-Jameson Doeert hides in the barn.

-John Matthews IisISJASjb hv dnui83893839

-Jonathan Michaels monologues about stuff

-Paris Persphone drinks some orphan blood to maintain his eternal youth.

-Sylvea Hill is a kool kid

-Jana Brown doesn't understand this game

-Kristey Burrowell is a meanie bo beanie :C

-Randy Blailocke falls off a cliff while sleepwalking.

-Randy Blailocke survives because there was a Kyle Rizea there to cushion his fall.

-Kyle Rizea does not survive rip Riz 1.0 and rip Team Uh Oh.

-Greggory Archer has too many Gs in his name >:C

-Randy Blailocke wakes up, soaked in blood.

-Roland Kelly sees this and runs away because he thinks Randy is a zombie

-Eric Silvstedt beats a squirrel to death just because he can.

-Mariavel Varella looks at a picture. It was so sad... such a sad painting... like them... they only waned a normal life... was that too much to ask? was it?

-MARMAR PRZ

-Jana Brown pushes Peter Rosenthal off a cliff *gasp* Jana u ho! >:O also rip [Insert Team Name Here].

-Chiaki Takaoooooooooo

-Zilya Merchenkov sneaks up behind Sylvea Hill and shoots her with a Flintlock.

-Pants!

-Tanesha Lexx walks up to Jonathan Michaels and is like "hello" and Jonathan Michaels is like "EW U UGLY HO GROSS GO AWAY UUGHH" and Tanesha's like "D:<" and Jonathan's like "I LIKE GIRLS WITH BIG MELONS (i think he said this for real?)" and Tanesha shoots him in the dick and he dies whoops.

-Anthony Ainsworth performs an exorcism (he did this 4 real in v2)

-Kevin Kaputsiak finds a perfectly functional Wii in the residential area, and using his assigned weapon (a Wii-mote), he plays some Wii Sports. He doesn't fasten the wrist strap on the remote, and as a result, he accidentally throws it out a window while playing Wii Bowling. Venus Gwendolyn, who was having a stroll outside is hit in the head and instantly killed by the Wii-mote. ALWAYS FASTEN THE SAFETY STRAP, KIDS.

-Stacy Holorson downs a whole bottle of cough syrup bleugh

-Walter Smith [DATA EXPUNGED] OH MY GOD THERE'S BLOOD EVERYWHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA OH GOD WHY D:

-Pants I like Pants his name is Pants yay yay yay

-Wanda Lovett bjkch90 brlllllllllllll

-Sam Sorenson [DATA EXPUNGED] OH GOD IT'S WORSE THAN WALTER AAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

-Alex Ovechkin trips over the Wii-mote and hits his head on a rock and dies WOW NICE GOING KEVIN

-An Linh Tuan is last Makaze standing.

-Gregory Moyer bites off his own finger.

-Roland Kelly is fucking crazy

-Blake Ross is going faster than the speed limit >:0

-Marvin Hendrick punches Elizabeth Ebert in the face and she dies i guess i dunno lol

-Anthony Ainsworth is chased by ghosts!

-Bryan Calvert memorizes an Ikea catalogue.

-MaAaaARIIiIaaAVElLLlll VAaAREEllLLAAaA is surprisingly sane this time around :)!

-Mitch Gunther sees Anthony Ainsworth, and knowing he's teamed up with STINKY DUMB BUTTFACE SAM SORENSON UGH, he ambushes him and eviscerates him with his sickle.

-Burton Harris [idk insert something really funny here]

-Bryan Calvert teams up with Ernest Decarteret wow also Ernest didn't spill his meds so he's not gonna go crazy yayyyy!

-Walter Smith sees Randy Blailocke, and noticing the blood covering the boy, feels an instant affinity form for him. They team up I guess?

-Shae Arnav bludgeons Gregory Moyer with a morning star. Stinky Dumb Sam Sorenson is all alone now >:) his friends are dea- WAIT EW NO I REALIZED HOW BAD THAT SOUNDS IN CONTEXT AS I WAS TYPING IT EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWYYY ICKY BAD GROSS UGH I H8 U SAM SORENSON

[+] Alliances

Best Team: Bryan Calvert + Caitlin Evans + Ernest Decarteret

[Insert Team Name Here]: Peter Rosenthal + Elizabeth Ebert

VT <3 MD: Vesa Turunen + Mihro Duli + Adrian Gray

The Best Gang: Marvin Hendrick + Jenna Cassidy

The Dream Team: Laura Diesen + Lee-Ann Collier + Nessy Guthrie

Team Oh for Fuck's Sake :/ : Sam Sorenson + Anthony Ainsworth + Gregory Moyer

Team Pants: Satoru Kamui + Pants + Seth Mattlock + Huy Tran

Team Hotrod: Blake Ross + Jonathan Michaels + Jameson Doeert + Roland Kelly

Team #-2: Alice Nichols + Lavender Heart

ɯɐǝ⊥ ɹǝɥʇou∀: Eli McConnell + Shae Arnav

Team Punt Gun: Harry Constantine + Kristey Burrowell

The Butterfly Club: Licinia Vinici + Tanesha Lexx + MARIAVEL VARELLA!?

The Little Mermaids: Marimar Perez + Russ Gofis

??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??????: Okalani Shimane + Michael Neely + Steven Smith

?????!!??!?!?: An Linh Tuan + Mitch Gunther + Darren Oaklan

The Oliver "Garry" Doddsquad: Ali Grayston + Oliver Dodd

The Gossip Monarchy: Debrah Dollop + Paris Persphone + Sylvea Hill

гคєђค ђאภเยคยєץ: Mai Oshinari + Chad Munteanu + Alexander Bee

AaAAaAAaaAAaaaAa: Christian Cohen + Kevin Kapustiak + Brad Wilson

Team 69: John Matthews + Zilya Merchenkov + Stacy Holorson

teams?: Venus Gwendolyn + Brittany Ashworth + Wanda Lovett + Alex Ovechkin

The Industrial Sized Condoms: Whitney Acosta + Nathan Godwin + Jana Brown

COMEDY DUO: Robert Adams + Maggie Heartgreeder

The Eels: Lance Adams + Eric Silvstedt + Franco Sebberts

WHERE BURTON!?: Penelope Withers + Chiaki Takao + John Davies + Joshua Moore

Team JACKIE: Jackie Kovacs + Lester Treskington + Ricky Callahan

Team Uh Oh: Kyle Rizea + Walter Smith

The Meme Team: Burton Harris + Dan Johnson

Murdergoblins: Brandon Cuthbert + Zachary Foreman + Tori Johnson

Team not Pants: Randy Blailocke + Andrew Swainson + Walter Smith

Bad Bitches Club: Annabelle Buchannon + Kristey Burrowell

[+] Deaths

#91 Nich Finlayson: Head trauma caused by Christian Cohen

#90 Harry Constantine: Shot by Eli McConnell

#89 Derrin Istoli: Poisoned by Stacy Holorson

#88 Kasumi White: Gossiped to death by The Gossip King

#87 Steven Smith: Head cleaved open by Darren Oaklan

#86 Kyle Rizea: Crushed by Randy Blailocke

#85 Peter Rosenthal: Pushed off of a cliff by Jana Brown

#84 Sylvea Hill: Shot by Zilya Merchenkov

#83 Jonathan Michaels: Shot by Tanesha Lexx

#82 Venus Gwendolyn: Bonked on the head by Kevin Kapustiak

#81 Alex Ovechkin: Tripped by Kevin Kapustiak

#80 Elizabeth Ebert: Killed to death by Marvin Hendrick

#79 Anthony Ainsworth: Eviscerated by Mitch Gunther

#78 Gregory Moyer: Bludgeoned by Shae Arnav

[+] Surviving Characters

Adrian Gray-.45 Derringer, Hatchet

Alexander Bee-Bayonet

Ali Grayston-Pitchfork

Alice Nichols-Enfield Mk II

An Linh Tuan-Macbook Pro

Andi Ayala-Laser Dazzler

Andrew "Pants" Ponikarovsky-Scythe

Andrew Swainson-Arcus 94

Annabelle Buchannon-Crowbar

Blake Ross-Car Keys, Glock 19

Brad Wilson-Ming Vase

Brandon Cuthbert-Wooden Skis

Brittany Ashworth-Javelin

Bryan Calvert-Dynamite

Burton Harris-Mateba Model 8 Unica Autorevolver, Memes

Caitlin Evans-Firecrackers

Chad Munteanu-Mercygiver

Chiaki Takao-Glock 17, 1x Hand Grenade

Christian Cohen-Gameboy Advance, WASP Injection Knife

Dan Johnson-Bobblehead

Darren Oaklan-Cleaver, Rope

Debrah Dollop-Ji

Eli McConnell-Beretta 93R, Pot lid, Lead Pipe, Taurus Raging Bull

Eric Silvstedt-Macauhuitl

Ernest Decarteret-Frisbee

Franco Sebberts-Chinese Finger Trap, Kusarigama

Garry "Oliver" Dodd-Taurus PT 111

Greggory Archer-Field Rations

Huy Tran-Fairbairn-Sykes Fighting Knife

Jackie Kovacs-Water Gun

Jameson Doeert-Hockey Stick

Jana Brown-Potassium Cyanide

Jenna Cassidy-Pickaxe

John Davies-Epee

John Matthews-Hip Flask

Joshua Moore-AED Machine

Kevin Kapustiak-HIS OWN FISTS >B-)

Kristey Burrowell-Punt Gun (nice)

Lance Adams-War Scythe

Laura Diesen-Gladius, Telescopic Baton

Lavender Heart-16 feet of barbed wire, Beretta PX4 Pistol, Mauser C96

Lee-Ann Collier-Hi-Point Model JHP

Lester Treskington-Riot Shield

Licinia Vinici-Ak-47, Garrotte

Maggie Heartgreeder-Stoner 63, Jian

Mai Oshinari-Kukri

Mariavel Varella-Nodachi

Marimar Perez-Furby

Marvin Hendrick-X-Box Controller, Tomahawk

Michael Neely-Tambourine

Mihiro Duli-Can of cat food

Mitch Gunther-Sickle, 1x Flash Grenade

Nathan Godwin-X-Force 850 Pro

Nessy Guthrie-Switchblade

Okalani Shimane-3x Smoke grenades, Nail Bat

Oliver "Garry" Dodd-Kris, Billyclub

Paris "The Gossip King" Persphone-Naginata, Juicy Gossip, M1903 Springfield, Rope Dart

Penelope Withers-Hook Sword

Randy Blailocke-Colouring Book

Ricky Callahan-Colt Single Action Army

Robert Adams-Nunchuks

Roland Kelly-Beretta 1934

Russ Gofis-Sledgehammer

Stinky Dumb Sam Sorenson-Scimitar, Speargun

Satoru Kamui-Shotgun Flashlight (nice)

Seth Mattlock-Heckler & Kock MP7

Shae Arnav-Morning Star, Shamshir

Stacy Holorson-Screwdriver, Remington 11-87

Stephanie Crew-Mossberg 500 Cruiser

Tanesha Lexx-Smith & Wesson M19, Saber

Tori Johnson-Shillelagh

Vesa Turunen-Leather Glove

Walter Smith-Mosquito Repellent

Wanda Lovett-Skateboard

Whitney Acosta-S&W .357

Zachary Foreman-Benelli M3

Zilya Merchenkov-Flintlock Pistol, Dragunov, Tire Iron, Ram Dao Sword
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Nich Finlayson

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

oh no nich got attacked by an anime character Image

BAD STINKY RAPIST BOY THIS IS WHAT U GET >:C >:C >:C  >:C  >:C  >:C  >:C Image
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Harry Constantine

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Whoops Harry killed a lady  Image

Whoops Bryan killed a Harry Image
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Derrin Istoli

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Kasumi White

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

LAaAAaaAAAAaANCE: Image
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Steven Smith

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

i guess day 3 of the sim is throat trauma day

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Kyle Rizea

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

BRYAN SMASH! Image
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Peter Rosenthal

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019

Return to “Artist's Alley”