Kermit's V2 Spriteathon/Simulation

eeEeEEeEEEeEeE

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Hi sorry I know this took me 2 weeks I got distracted by neural networks whoops

"oh jeez i got jackie on my sweater" Gail:

"oh no i died" Gail:
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

How many times can I type "Gail Smith" in one day?

at least three, I guess.

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

fun fact: 85% of all v2 characters are pale blonde girls.

Deliah Dollop who is not pregnant

No deathsprite for reasons I shouldn't have to explain.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

IT IS TIME.

(Edit: oh yeah this is deliahs art whoops I forgot to mention it. I was looking for stock photos of preggo ladies and this came up and I was like "yes")
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY LOVABLE DESERT PLANT:

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

relatable
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Cathalie Meguro!

she kinda looks like a prostitute whoops

No deathsprite because I still have flashbacks whenever I hear the word "Tazer".
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Also Cathalie Meguro!

Day two of the sim sooooon~~~~~~~~~~~~
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

[+] The Events of Day Two

-Venus Gwendolyn is like "hey u wanna hang out" and Alex Ovechkin is like "ФԞ". Alex joins teams?!

-Debrah Dollop's like "No not my sister!!!!!!!!!! :C"

-Sylvea Hill shoots some birds

-Zoinks scoob a death already. Adrian Gray pops Carmen Somerset in the head with his .45 Derringer. *Spiders crawling out of kermit's eyes* is kild

-Ali Grayston is a human who exists.

-Sam Sorenson makes everyone sad

-Stacy Holorson tries to be seductive but isn't very good at it :C

-Vesa Turunen yodels (wrong european country i know shh)

-LaAAaAVvVVVEeEEeNnnNNDdDDDdEEeEeRRrRR HHhHHEeEEAaaaArRRrrRRRRTttTT

-Preston Grey is like "well heck"

-Debrah Dollop is a sadgril

-Marvin Hendrick is like ">_> where damien <_<"

-Venus Gwendolyn hallucinates

-John Matthews is named John Matthews

-Okalani Shimane gets lost

-Roland Kelly feels like he's being watched by someone

-Brad Wilson deals some drugs

-Marimar Perez screams about eels

-Darren Oaklan frolics

-John Matthews is like ":-O"

-Ali Grayston whines

-Debrah Dollop: "AAaUUAuauuuUAUuauauauAUU"

-Lavndr hrt: "whre mrive,l?"

-Wanda Lovett is an actual character this time around

-Robert Adams is like "memes"

-Matthew Lafferty wanders around aimlessly

-Sam Sorenson is [DATA EXPUNGED]

-Brad Wilson gives Kevin Kapustiak drug-laced hamburgers and the two become friends

-Bryan Calvert kicks Felix Travertil's corpse off of a roof.

-Jameson Doeert is vvvv brittle

-Jana Brown acts like a normal person!?

-Marimar Perez: "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeEEeEE"

-Christian Cohen does drugs i guess

-Blake Ross drives around

-Oliver "Garry" Dodd cuts Seth Malvice's legs off and leaves him to bleed out

-Eric Silvstedt is evil

-Maggie Heartgreeder is like "what"

-Penelope Withers eats a dead person

-Sarah Dao [insert pun here]

-Kermit converts Matthew Drew into a large pile of teeth.

-Tori Johnson thinks she sees bigfoot

-Officer Vicky senses trouble

-Zachary Foreman hides in a tree

-While Kermit is distracted, Edgar Judah summons Yugi, who kills Kermit so he can read Devi in the v1 RAT

-Blake Ross hits Jaime Dibenidetti with his car whoops

-Sam Sorenson [DATA EXPUNGED]

-Roland Kelly praises jesus

-Sera Wingfield is like ":/"

-Debrah Dollop is like "D̴̢̛̛͕̗͕̉̎͂̌́́̍͌ͅË̷̖̟̲̖Ľ̸̢̨͈̘͎̙̼̤͙̙̙̥̘̔͆͒̌́͠ͅĪ̵̩͕̟̥̬͗̌̓͗̑̈̏̓͋̎̎̓͝͠Ǎ̵̩͚̥͈̘͖̦̩͈̋̏̅̔̇̀͂͠H̴̡͕͉̅̃̀͛͑̈́́͋̿̈̍̇̚"

-Officer Vicky senses a job well done.

-Edgar Judah's like "well that was weird"

-Sylvea Hill talks to her gun

-John Matthews does things

-Dan Birch sprints

-Eric Silvstedt finds shampoo

-Alice Nichols is like "ehehehehhe"

-Kasumi White has weird formatting

-Officer Vicky finds deadKermit and says a really cool oneliner like "Looks like the frog's finally croaked B-)"

-Zachary Foreman thinks he's a video game

-I honestly can't remember anything about John Matthews but he's doing stuff in the sim so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-  _/¯(ツ)¯\_ AAARGH MY ARMS BROKE

-Chiaki Takao makes out with her gun

-Kayla Ravoy makes false rape allegations against Felix Travertil again

-Nich Finlayson wants blood

-Gregory Moyer is crazy

-Ĺ̷̢̢̡̛͍͎̟̱̲͉̹͒͌̇̄̄̈́͆̽̀̓ă̵̮̺̹͙̯̪͚̩̺̠͓͖̝̽͋̈͐̑̈́̿͛͌͠͝v̷̧͍̺̘͖͎̻̙̲̆̄̈́͑͗͠e̷̯͂́͒̀̈́̿̎͗͒̄͑̍̔̿n̸̬̤̹̪̗̝̪̗̈́̈́̈̓̄͗̑͋͗͘͠͠d̸̢̢̢̛̗̰̗̦̖̬̲̮̗͇͈͍͂̒͗̐̓̊͊͠é̶͇̞̰̟̗̥̕̚̕͜͝͠r̷̘̭̟̮̪͛͒̊͊͑̏̾̋̈́͘͜͜͝͠ ̴̧̧̡͔̣̖̺̖͚͎͋̓̅̂͂̒͑̒̇͊͛̕͠Ḫ̴̤̩̦͙̘͑̂́̊͛́ͅè̵̢̡͓̠̻̰̫̩͉̜̖̐́̈́̄̊͗̔̅̕ͅą̷̠̙̼̖̣͓̪͕̱͇̝̝͛̒r̷̡͍̰̘͓̣̩̭̫̩̋̓̏̓͒̏̒̔͜ͅť̴̞̹̉́̈̆͋̊͆̍̏̀̕͝

-Officer Vicky is like ">_> where toji"

-Garry "Oliver" Dodd sings opera vvv loudly

-Kasumi White is like "<3 jebus"

-Michael Neely is alive I guess

-Okalani Shimane is Japanese

-Melanie DeSilva can't stand the game anymore and blows herself up with her claymore.

-Jana Brown is like "huh well ok then"

-John Matthews wanders around aimlessly

-Sera Wingfield is like "Aiiiiieeee!"

-Dan Birch is like ":c i killed a person"

-Greggory Archer is like "WHERE ALI!?!?!?!"

-Lavender Heart is like "W̸͔̱̗͓͕̻͓̩̤̦̺͙͓̒͆̐̋͜Ḫ̸̢̮̣͙̠͔͈̩͉̂̈́̓̂̀͊́̓̕Ȩ̴̡̲̩̱̤̝̳́̎̍̍̀͛͠͠͠R̷̨̖̥͑̆͊̒̋̓̾̀̽̈͌́̚E̴̠̗̜̖̺̗̘̺̩̰̻̽͌͂̋̑̓̏̋̊͛͋͋̕͜ ̴̧̛̻̺̃͌͊̐̆M̴̤̘̝̘̙̯̱̓́̅̐̐̀͒͊͝A̷̛͓͈̙͂́͐͆̓̋̒̒̄͛̏R̴̳͓̮̹̲͇̫̮͌͆̂̐͋̾̀́̐̔͘I̴͇̹͋̄̄͂̊̑̃̂̋̒̓͗͝Ą̴̡̩͖̰̠̬̱͙̭̖̍̇̎͑̌̀͋̅̃͂̽V̴̳̹̫̲̐́̅̍̇͑͐̊̓͜͠ͅͅE̴͍̦̦̲͈͚̋̏̊̑͝L̸͚̼͕͍͕̲̞̍̌̽̔͋̊̃̾̔͋̐!̸̮̞͈͔̤̖̰̏?̶͇̣̳̮͚̗̻̬͈͉̖̗́̂̄̾̀͒̈́̋̉͊̐́͌!̶̨̢͎̹̤͐̒̀̄?̷͇̘̠̳͎͎͈̣̀͐͗̏̒!̶̢̡̢̘̜͔̼͖̳̺͎̬̖̗̈͌̅̅̈́̆̀͐͐̕͝?̶̛͙̖̙͖̀̋̏̐̑́̍͋͘͝!̵̹̲͎͚͕̍̌?̸͖̩̮̌͐̈́̈́̈́̽̂"

-Marvin Hendrick realizes how empty his life feels without Damien, his one true love.

-Nathan Godwin is not a flying toy.

-Laura Diesen cries.

-Roland Kelly is an R&B singer

-Jameson Doeert is like "oof ouch my bones :["

-Matthew Lafferty chases after a figure he sees in the distance

-Sera Wingfield also does that

-Sylvea Hill is lost in the hotel

-Zilya Merchenkov is like "where the heck did all the people go"

-Caitlin Evans finds a sack-o-potatos

-Stacy Holorson lusts for blood

-Officer Vicky is like "Hmm something suspicious is going on..."

-Blake Ross cleans the blood off of his car.

-Garry "Oliver" Dodd really misses his brother Oliver "Garry" Dodd

-Dan Birch sees Lavender Heart.

-Lavender Heart sees Dan Birch

-Dan Birch says "hi?"

-Lavender Heart says "◆◇◈◉◊○◌◍◎●"

-Dan Birch explodes.

-Preston Grey is caught in the splash zone :c

-Bryan Calvert is like "huh"

-Lavender Heart sinks into the ground

-Officer Vicky's time criminal senses are tingling.

-Okalani Shimane beans Sera Wingfield in the face with a smoke grenade.

-Matthias Kovalenko is like "WHERE JODENE!?!?!?"

-Chiaki Takao [CENSORED] with her gun

-Licinia Vinici's name is close to Leonardo da Vinci

-Matthew Lafferty garrotes Preston Grey.

-Roland Kelly needs to find someone new to hallucinate as being satan.

-Rupert Stockton is a bouncy boi

-Matthew Lafferty is like "aw jeez why'd i do that :c"

-Russ Gofis is a goofus

-Chiaki Takao shoots Adam Amato in the chest uh oh

-Christian Cohen is lost

-Matthew Lafferty is like ":("

-Joshua Moore is sad

-Oh nO

-NoooOOo! ! ! ! !

-I feel like this is symbolic

-Chad Munteanu decapitates Officer Vicky of the Time Police :C

-Edgar Judah is chased by angry spirits

-Greggory Archer is like ".-."

-Steven Smith is lost!?!?

-Chiaki Takao throws Rupert Stockton into the sea as an offering to the Old Ones. (I did not edit this one it actually 100% happened.)

-Jeff torments Derrin Istoli

-Elizabeth Ebert is like "wowowowow"

-Shae Arnav eats some air mmm very filling

-Mitch Gunther must have his revenge against SAM SORENSON

-Chad Munteanu talks about watermelons/breasts

-Sylvea Hill shoots Edgar Judah in the head with her sniper hehehahahhaha my revenge

-Bryan Calvert is normal

-Kasumi White is like "no not v-key"

-John Davies joins WHERE BURTON!?

-Franco Sebberts the eel drags Mary-Anne Robinson under the water oh no!

-Kayla Ravoy sits on the beach.

-Licinia Vinici stands on the beach.

-Franco Sebberts is eel zoinks!

-Adrian Gray almost falls off the dam.

-Burton Harris confesses his love for Dan Johnson (YES FATHER YESSSSSSSSSSSSS)

-Matthias Kovalenko's heart belongs to Maggie Heartgreeder - literally! (heheheheh)

-Sarah Dao's like "what the heck!?"

-Kasumi White shoots Kayla Ravoy between the eyes with a M1903 Springfield.

-Marimar Perez is being chased by scary eels yikes

-Mitch Gunther eats tree bark

-Nich Finlayson is like "WHERE ZED/ANDREW!?!?!??!"

-Mihiro Duli is like "wow im here now"

-Darren Oaklan is lost

-Jonathan Michaels punches a tree, which subsequently explodes.

-Stacy Holorson stabs Sarah Dao through the eye with a screwdriver (yikes!)

-Licinia Vinici repeatedly shoots Matthew Lafferty with her AK-47

[+] Alliances

Best Team: Bryan Calvert + Matthias Kovalenko + Caitlin Evans

The Seekers of The Answer: Derrin Istoli + K E R M I T

[Insert Team Name Here]: Peter Rosenthal + Elizabeth Ebert

VT <3 MD: Vesa Turunen + Mihro Duli + Adrian Gray

Team #42: Dan Birch + John Davies

The Best Gang: Marvin Hendrick + Jenna Cassidy

The Dream Team: Laura Diesen + Preston Grey + Lee-Ann Collier

Team Oh for Fuck's Sake :/ : Sam Sorenson + Anthony Ainsworth + Gregory Moyer

Team Pants: Satoru Kamui + Pants + Seth Mattlock + Huy Tran

Team Hotrod: Blake Ross + Jonathan Michaels + Jameson Doeert + Roland Kelly

Team #-2: Alice Nichols + Lavender Heart + Nich Finlayson

ɯɐǝ⊥ ɹǝɥʇou∀: Eli McConnell + Shae Arnav

Team Punt Gun: Harry Constantine + Kristey Burrowell

The Butterfly Club: Licinia Vinici + Tanesha Lexx + MARIAVEL VARELLA!?

The Little Mermaids: Marimar Perez + Seth Malvice + Russ Gofis

??? ??? ????? ?? ???? ??????: Okalani Shimane + Michael Neely

?????!!??!?!?: An Linh Tuan + Mitch Gunther + Sera Wingfield + Darren Oaklan

The Oliver "Garry" Doddsquad: Ali Grayston + Oliver Dodd

The Gossip Monarchy: Debrah Dollop + Paris Persphone + Sylvea Hill

гคєђค ђאภเยคยєץ: Mai Oshinari + Chad Munteanu + Alexander Bee

?????????? ???????: Matthew Drew + Edgar Judah + Sarah Dao (dayum they got rekt)

AaAAaAAaaAAaaaAa: Rupert Stockton + Christian Cohen + Kevin Kapustiak + Brad Wilson

Time Police Squad: Officer Vicky + Kasumi White

Team 69: John Matthews + Zilya Merchenkov + Stacy Holorson

teams?: Adam Amato + Mary-Anne Robinson + Venus Gwendolyn + Brittany Ashworth + Wanda Lovett + Alex Ovechkin

I like memes: Greggory Archer + Jaime Dibenidetti

The Industrial Sized Condoms: Whitney Acosta + Nathan Godwin + Jana Brown

*Spiders crawling out of kermit's eyes*: Carmen Somerset + Steven Smith

COMEDY DUO: Robert Adams + Maggie Heartgreeder

The Eels: Lance Adams + Eric Silvstedt + Franco Sebberts

WHERE BURTON!?: Penelope Withers + Chiaki Takao + John Davies

Team JACKIE: Jackie Kovacs + Lester Treskington + Ricky Callahan

Team Uh Oh: Kyle Rizea + Walter Smith

The Meme Team: Burton Harris + Kayla Ravoy + Dan Johnson

Murdergoblins: Brandon Cuthbert + Zachary Foreman

[+] Deaths

#109 Carmen Somerset: Shot by Adrian Gray

#108 Seth Malvice: Bled out from wounds inflicted by Oliver "Garry" Dodd

#107 Matthew Drew: Toothified by Kermit the Time Criminal

#106 Kermit the Time Criminal: Yugikun'd by Edgar Judah

#105 Jaime Dibenidetti: Jerry Fury'd by Blake Ross

#104 Melanie DeSilva: Blew herself up.

#103 Dan Birch: Killed with blood magic by Lavender Heart

#102 Sera Wingfield: Head trauma caused by Okalani Shimane

#101 Preston Grey: Suffocated by Matthew Lafferty

#100 Adam Amato: Shot by Chiaki Takao

#99 Officer Vicky of the Time Police: Decapitated by Chad Munteanu

#98 Rupert Stockton: Thrown off of a cliff by Chiaki Takao

#97 Edgar Judah: Shot by Sylvea Hill

#96 Mary-Anne Robinson: Drowned by Franco Sebberts

#95 Matthias Kovalenko: Heart stolen by Maggie Heartgreeder :c

#94 Kayla Ravoy: Shot by Kasumi White

#93 Sarah Dao: Stabbed in the head by Stacy Holorson

#92 Matthew Lafferty: Shot by Licinia Vinici

[+] Surviving Characters

Adrian Gray-.45 Derringer, Hatchet

Alex Ovechkin-Tickle Me Elmo

Alexander Bee-Bayonet

Ali Grayston-Pitchfork

Alice Nichols-Enfield Mk II

An Linh Tuan-Macbook Pro

Andi Ayala-Laser Dazzler

Andrew "Pants" Ponikarovsky-Scythe

Andrew Swainson-Arcus 94

Annabelle Buchannon-Crowbar

Anthony Ainsworth-1x Flash Grenade

Blake Ross-Car Keys, Glock 19

Brad Wilson-Ming Vase

Brandon Cuthbert-Wooden Skis

Brittany Ashworth-Javelin

Bryan Calvert-Dynamite

Burton "Kermit" Harris-Mateba Model 8 Unica Autorevolver, Memes

Caitlin Evans-Firecrackers

Chad Munteanu-Mercygiver

Chiaki Takao-Glock 17, 1x Hand Grenade

Christian Cohen-Gameboy Advance

Dan Johnson-Bobblehead

Darren Oaklan-Cleaver

Debrah Dollop-Ji

Derrin Istoli-Remington 11-87

Eli McConnell-Beretta 93R, Pot lid

Elizabeth Ebert-Tomahawk

Eric Silvstedt-Macauhuitl

Ernest Decarteret-Frisbee

Franco Sebberts-Chinese Finger Trap, Kusarigama

Garry "Oliver" Dodd-Taurus PT 111

Greggory Archer-Field Rations

Gregory Moyer-Shamshir

Harry Constantine-Lead Pipe, Taurus Raging Bull

Horace Malcolm-Crosscut Saw

Huy Tran-Fairbarin-Sykes Fighting Knife

Jackie Kovacs-Water Gun

Jameson Doeert-Hockey Stick

Jana Brown-Potassium Cyanide

Jenna Cassidy-Pickaxe

John Davies-Epee

John Matthews-Hip Flask

Jonathan Michaels-Saber

Joshua Moore-AED Machine

Kasumi White-M1903 Springfield, Rope Dart

Kevin Kapustiak-Wii-Mote

Kristey Burrowell-Punt Gun (nice)

Kyle Rizea-Hairbrush

Lance Adams-War Scythe

Laura Diesen-Gladius, Telescopic Baton

Lavender Heart-16 feet of barbed wire, Beretta PX4 Pistol, Mauser C96

Lee-Ann Collier-Hi-Point Model JHP

Lester Treskington-Riot Shield

Licinia Vinici-Ak-47, Garrotte

Maggie Heartgreeder-Stoner 63, Jian

Mai Oshinari-Kukri

Mariavel Varella-Nodachi

Marimar Perez-Furby

Marvin Hendrick-X-Box Controller

Michael Neely-Tambourine

Mihiro Duli-Can of cat food

Mitch Gunther-Sickle

Nathan Godwin-X-Force 850 Pro

Nessy Guthrie-Switchblade

Nich Finlayson-WASP Injection Knife

Okalani Shimane-3x Smoke grenades, Nail Bat

Oliver "Garry" Dodd-Kris, Billyclub

Paris "The Gossip King" Persphone-Naginata, Juicy Gossip

Penelope Withers-Hook Sword

Peter Rosenthal-Bowling Ball

Randy Blailocke-Colouring Book

Ricky Callahan-Colt Single Action Army

Robert Adams-Nunchuks

Roland Kelly-Beretta 1934

Russ Gofis-Sledgehammer

Sam ":C" Sorenson-Scimitar, Speargun

Satoru Kamui-Shotgun Flashlight (nice)

Seth Mattlock-Heckler & Kock MP7

Shae Arnav-Morning Star

Stacy Holorson-Screwdriver, Vial of Strychnine

Stephanie Crew-Mossberg 500 Cruiser

Steven Smith-Rope

Sylvea Hill-Dragunov, Tire Iron, Ram Dao Sword

Tanesha Lexx-Smith & Wesson M19

Tori Johnson-Shillelagh

Venus Gwendolyn-Sleeping Pills

Vesa Turunen-Leather Glove

Walter Smith-Mosquito Repellent

Wanda Lovett-Skateboard

Whitney Acosta-S&W .357

Zachary Foreman-Benelli M3

Zilya Merchenkov-Flintlock Pistol
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Carmen Somerset

Also yes, crime frog and time cop will be getting sprites/whatever the not-sprite art is
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

M̴͙̼͑́̏̔̊̾̿̈͂a̴̢̝̮̗̩̲̔̈́͐̃̈́̓͜͝r̶̢̧̡͖̯̙̮̣͔͚̬̰̮̓̃͑͂̀͐̂̈́̈́̒̈̕͠i̶̠̳̐͗̿̆̀̌̐̎̋͂̓͘͘͝m̴̢̢̮̙͈͓̪̝̬̫̋̽̄̓̂̓ͅá̷̪̭͎̹̠̱̭̬̖̙͙̻̟̺̈́̀́̌̂̾͠ͅr̵̪͎͇̜̮̿̌̆͌̐͋̅̈́̋͗͘͠͠ ̴̻̪̼̣͛͒̃͐̈́̑̚͝͝N̴̢̨͈̮̙̮̣͛͋͂́̽͛̂̀̇́̕̚͝O̵̖̲̩̤̣͗̾͘Ǒ̶̧̨͕͖̠̳͇͚͕̦̠̓́̆̾̒͒̕Ǫ̵͙̩̳͙̜̱̤̯̠͍͓̭͊̋͂ͅͅÕ̷͍̯̫̝̪̯̤͙̼͍͑̓͗̄͒͑̐̓̍̅̊O̵̢̨̧̥̖̮͎͖̭̘̝̙͍̞̖̔́̉͒̋̋̏̂̊̚̕͝O̴̤͉̝̦̅́̎̇̓̉Ở̶̠̙͗̒̿͌̉͠Ơ̷̧͇̞̊͒̓͛̊͋̈͂̋͂̕̚Ö̴̟̙̪̥̰̲͖͎̤͕́̇̀̇̐̿̚͝Ǫ̷͉͍̼͓̻͓͙̪͛̚͠O̸̰̟̟̭̠͉̱͍͈̥͗̽̎̅̽̀̇͝O̴͉̭̦̿̾͒̍Ò̸̧̟͍̱̳̹͖͕̖̪͎̃̂̎̓͘O̶͙͔̻̽̌̈̋͐͗̄͛̇̓̚͠͝:

T̶̨̛͎̯̝͉͕̏͌̿̐͌͛̈̄̈́̀̋̄H̷̡̖̩͖̲̆̾̇̈́̐̽̉̈͘͝͝E̸̡̡̲̲̮̫̺͚̪̝̹̩͈͑͒͌ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛H̸̛̛͍̏́̃͆̐͂Ȅ̵͎͍͔͖͚̫͓̤͇̘̟̻̺͆̔̄Ṟ̵̨̢̨̱̺͍̭͈̤̙̪̤͓̒́̓̓̎̈́̃̍͜E̷̡̡̛͙̳̩͆̀T̵̢͎̻̰̞̙̯̮͓̻̪͓͈̪̫̈́̈́̾̆͝I̴̤̼̝̤̟̤͕̠̖̗̫͇̍̀̇̍̀̈́̔̎̑̃̀̍͘͝͝C̸̢̛̻̖̞̥̣̋̌͑̈̏̑̊̌ ̷̣͔̣͆́̊͑͋̈́̈̓̚͝͠Į̴̛̬͎̪̻̝͕͓̱̅̈́̐̉͗̌̑̍̆̈́̎S̴̨̲̥͕̺̗͑̐̑̌̐̾͊ ̶̩̐͂͂̉͆̒̑D̵̖̼͕̬̀͊̀̇̈́̑͒̃̓̾̾͑͘͠E̴̲͉̺̹̣̩̞̼̟̖͍̞͘A̸̧̳̭̙̗͉͍͉̯̩̖̫͒̂̈́̀̽̿̒͜͝͠D̴̢̩̬̰̻̮̳̟̼͚̉̋͋̏́͒͜!̵̢̢̬̟̭̯̄̋̊͑̒͘͜͝ ̸̮̎͑̓̕͠͝Ȓ̵͍̙̊̊͜Ë̵̢̨̮͔̯̗́͊͌̽̂̆̎̄͋̓͌͜͝J̷̧̯̓O̷̭͊̀̓̅́͛̃̊̌̿̕͝Ĩ̷̡̛̗͓̯̻͓̭̥̺̯͇̳̞̪͕͋́̒̃̂̾̀̄̿̀̇͑͝C̴̨̨̼̗͓͉̠̬̙̘̤̜̟̋͛͒͒̀̅̔̏͠͠ͅE̷̛͎̜̬̠̦̓̀̀̃̕̚ͅ!̵̝͓̘̭̻̦̤͉̲̬̜͆̄́͋̍̍̑́̽̈́̿̕ ̴̠̥͎̻̭̏̿̈́̍͝͝Ŕ̵̢̛͔̿͋͌͌̀Ȇ̸̹̟̘̆͌J̵̪̬̬̲̞̖̙͇͇̝̩̗̥̞͒Ǫ̶̙͙̥͎͍͕̗̜̽͐͊̈́̀͆̎̀͆̂̂͗͆͜Ī̶͈̙̱̣͖̫̠̮̦̣͔̥̔̀̏̑̏̂́͊C̵̢̻̻̳͈̘̘̝͚̝̣̠͂̏̆̋̊̓̑͐͝͠Ẽ̷̢̳̲͕̼͘͜!̶̢̜͍̈̇̑̉̀̊̾̋̚͘

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY BACKSLASH:

Your posts are getting so incomprehensible that Google Chrome is asking me if I want to translate the page to English.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

huh apparently I can speak Vietnamese.
Kermit translated from Vietnamese to English wrote: DISTORTION OF DIFFERENTIATION:

[insert carmen somerset here]

̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̷̣͔̣͆̊͑͋̈̈̓̚͝͠Į̴̛̬͎̪̻̝͕͓̅̈̐̉͗̌̑̍̆̈ ̷̣͔̣͆̊͑͋̈̈̓̚͝͠Į̴̛̬͎̪̻̝͕͓̅̈̐̉͗̌̑̍̆̈ ̵̙͓̘̿̓͆͛ ̠̥͎̻̭̏̿̈̍͝͝Ŕ̵̢̛͔̿͋͌͌Ȇ̸̹̟̘̆͌J̵̪̬̬̞̖̙͇͇̝̩̗̥̞͒Ǫ̶̙͙̥͎͍͕̗̜̽͐͊̈͆͆͗͆͜Ī̶͈̙̣͖̫̠̮̦̣͔̥̔̏̑̏͊C̵̢̻̻̳͈̘̘̝͚̝̣̠̏̆̋̊̓̑͐͝͠Ẽ̷̢̳͕̼͘͜! ̶̢̜͍̈̇̑̉̊̾̋̚͘

well then

moving swiftly on, here's another Carmen Somerset

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY ESPI:

Yeah me too

What the fuck are you doing
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

I'm not sure but it's asking me it too.

I'm assuming it has something to do with the zalgotext.

oh my god now some of my post options are being translated into Vietnamese. I better get out of here before Damien finds me >_>
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019

Return to “Artist's Alley”