Real Housewives of Mafia: Game Thread

Want to play the forum game of intrigue and deception? Find it here.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

Well I feel like a jerk.

._.

But I also don’t know if there’s anything else we could have done. I’m not sure what we should do now besides I guess wait on the cop because if we mess up again it’s over
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

It took me so long to mentally do the math on that one, holy shit. I'm sitting here like 'but six people... and then...' with that little meme where the numbers are floating above my head. I've pretty much spent all of today grinding on Runescape so numbers are a little over my head right now.

But yeah, no, this is pretty much confirmed as MyLo at this point barring exceptional circumstance, like a mafia of one (makes no sense), two scum but they're juxtaposed to one another (fine for larger games, kinda odd for a game of this size) or scum team + third party nightkill role. All three scenarios range from impossible to highly unlikely in that order, so it's safe to stick to the bet of four town, two scum.

So, yeah, best thing to do now is to await our investigative folks?
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Bah! Someone better throw wine on someone else in my name so that they'll always have the stains on their favorite dress to remember me by.
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Well, I guess I better come out now.

Hi there, my name is Jackie Gillies and I am the Town Seer aka the Cop. I’ve been using my psychic powers and communing with the spirits to shine the light on some girls and find out who I can really trust.

So I have done two investigations. The first night, I investigated Toben considering he was one of the more active people leading discussions and wanted to make sure he was on our side considering he’s a good player. As we all know now, he was TOWN

Second night I investigated Blizzard. She’s a newbie so reads are harder with her for one thing. She also was the hammer vote yesterday and some people were already expressing suspicions of her so I wanted to be sure what her allegiance was. Blizzard is also TOWN.

With that, assuming that DM’s role call is correct, we are left with MK, Fen and Rugga. MK is hard to read due to how little he has contributed so far. As for Fen, I’m more inclined to believe they are Town for now considering how active they were yesterday and how each post they had contained valid criticisms,even if they were misguided towards me. For the moment, I’m being mildly suspicious of Rugga as she has the biggest knowledge of Real Housewives and can hide behind a pleathora of safe roles if she’s asked to reveal, however I know this really isn’t enough to go for a lynch. I’m curious to hear the opinion of others with this new information in mind.
[+] Version 7
Relationship Thread: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=36632799/1/

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o -> o -> o
Memories: o

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Pregame: o -> o

Christine Summers - "Hey, let's just chill and enjoy each other, ok?" - Profile

Pregame: o
[+] Artsy Stuff by Other People
[+] Aria Samuels by Un-Persona
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Mimi
Here
[+] Lukas Nielson by Kotorikun
Here
[+] Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Cursed Milly Rosenberg by Mimi
Here
[+] Gremlin Christine by Kotori
Here
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

If all that's true, assuming that Boogie was truthful and Jimmy is truthful then the mafia is Ricky and Fen.

Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

It is a bit late on the morning of OCTOBERWEEN, so I'm gonna save this and go back and do some reading of this thread and then post something longer in daylight hours of tomorrow.
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Something to bear in mind, we need to be careful in throwing out votes. If we accidentally vote for a non-mafia, the two mafioso can easily hammer in the final two votes and then we immediately lose.

Just putting that out there.
[+] Version 7

Lukas Nielson - "Yes, Tina Dominica is my mom. No, my life isn't as interesting as you think it is." - Profile

Millicent "Milly" Rosenberg - "As much as I hate them, at least they make my life interesting." - Profile

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

And by we I mean 1 member of the town
[+] Version 7

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
dmboogie

Post by dmboogie »

unless blizzard counterclaims, jimmy is definitely confirmed towncop

if this setup doesn't have a cop, well, ill eat my own wineglass
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

haha wow so i look like a fucking idiot now

i'm 99% sure jimmy isn't lying because a mafioso pretending to be a cop at this stage would almost definitely say they got a guilty reading on someone rather than just clearing one town, so unless blizz challenges his claim i trust it. also agreed w/ jimmy about potential bandwagoning. it's best we don't vote at all until the phase is almost over and we've all agreed on something.

first of all, controversial point but: ive said before i don't think the mafia has any power roles, but with only two members it's possible. the most common mafia power role is the godfather, which is generally immune to investigation. therefore even though i'm almost sure jimmy is telling the truth there's a very small chance blizz is still mafia. a very small chance. like, i really don't think it's the case and i don't think we should pursue that tack, i just like having every possibility out in the open.

setting that aside, that leaves four possibilities and two mafiosos: me, rugga, ricky and boogie. for myself, i feel weird defending my actions because i don't super feel like i've done anything that needs defending lmao. i'm 100% sure everyone remaining will claim vanilla town (i mean rugga and boogie already have), and so do i. my flavor housewife person is Erika Girardi. i literally have no idea if that makes me more or less suspicious but like, if it helps.

as for the other three, i guess i see jimmy's point about rugga's ability to come up with good flavor claims easily, but i've had town leans on her all game. that said i've had scum leans on jimmy all game and he's the fucking cop so its 1000% possible that i'm a moron. it also does make me kind of uncomfortable that she basically said "fen and ricky are mafia" last night and basically nothing else; i know she trusts boogie's claim and jimmy's is hard to disagree with, but saying only that feels like a push for a quick lynch.

boogie is still nullish for me which at this point has to be somewhat suspect. the main point in his favor is his claim, which rugga told us is a good one. while i don't doubt that she's right about that, it's also still entirely possible that it was a safe claim for mafia. honestly, it's also possible that the two of them are both scum and rugga came up with the claim in the first place. that would be trickier obviously since she couldn't know whether that role was already in play, and i don't think it's very likely as it would be a very risky move, but it's possible.

ricky is basically still a dead null to me and i'll basically be judging based on what he says/does this phase. i've got very little to go on. he voted for boogie last phase but only because he wasn't going to be around to change his vote and i think the vote was still on boogs at the time so that doesn't really say anything??

so like, overall i'm up in the air right now? i'd like to hear what everyone has to say/think. none of you ping scum hard to me but i guess two of you are so uh hopefully we can figure that out ,,
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: [Start]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
jimmydalad

Post by jimmydalad »

Also, if in the freak case that we don’t lynch someone today, which we can afford, I’m almost guaranteed to be dead unless the mafia get an aneurysm or something. So I’ve accepted that this is my last day phase whether we win or not.
[+] Version 7

Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
Here
MK Kilmarnock

Post by MK Kilmarnock »

Jimmy's basically my only confirmed town right now because cop is very, VERY hard to fakeclaim, and I can't fathom this game operating without a cop. So that leaves myself, Iktor, Fenris, Blizzard and boogie. I'm the realest bitch in the room, so not exactly taking a close look at myself, which cuts it down to four people. Of those four, the only two we have any information on are Blizzard and Boogie.

Blizzard was investigated and returned town but as we should all be familiar with at this point, mafias usually have godfathers, and godfathers return town. I'm not convinced. Toben turning up town at least confirms Jimmy isn't an insane cop (though any variant other than sane in a game THIS small is incredibly bastard, so that should have been a given), but Blizzard can't be 100% confirmed. Still, it's a better lead to go on than nothing.

Boogie claimed vanilla townie. Our deceased breakdown looks like two townies and a doctor. Jimmy is almost undoubtedly a cop. Scum is a team of most likely two since we've confirmed it isn't three and one versus eight is kinda silly. Seven townies. One cop, one doctor, two confirmed (dead) townies. Boogie's claiming a third vanilla townie, and that leaves room for two more. All in all it's not a super strong claim for me and I remain unconvinced.

Iktor has given us nothing to go off of other than strong knowledge of the source material, which appears to have not gotten her killed yet. This would read to me as more suspicious, except I can remember from GMing RuPaul's mafia that scum found it in poor taste to immediately boot somebody on night one who only plays when the flavor is to her liking, and she'd been waiting for that game for quite some time. Even if that isn't the case, she could be left alive to draw suspicion. The only thing raising an eyebrow is buying wholly into Boogie's claim...

Fenris has made a flavor claim but not a roleclaim, weird claim about scum not having power roles, and overall I've got a weird feeling in my gut that I'm still sleeping on. Lunch bell jsut rang gotta go handle my student will be back later byyyyeeee
Fenris

Post by Fenris »

MK Kilmarnock wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 8:07 pm Fenris has made a flavor claim but not a roleclaim, weird claim about scum not having power roles, and overall I've got a weird feeling in my gut that I'm still sleeping on. Lunch bell jsut rang gotta go handle my student will be back later byyyyeeee
Fenris wrote:i'm 100% sure everyone remaining will claim vanilla town (i mean rugga and boogie already have), and so do i.
also as i've said before, i don't think scum has power roles because brackie talked about using a super basic setup and as far as i remember those are usually goons only with town power roles being limited to doctor, cop, or both. 2 mafia rather than three makes it more likely that there's a mafia power role for balance purposes, but the only way that's relevant at this point is if 1. there is a power role, 2. that power role is godfather, and 3. the godfather is blizzard. that's a lot of assumptions to make which is why unless i'm given reason to think otherwise i'll believe that blizzard is town.
"Well, Fenris, the King of Gossip. We meet again."
[+] v7
the dead:
Image[B040] Dante Valerio - Fell asleep too early.
[V7] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: None Now: [Start] Prom: [Start] Trip: [Start]
Image[G014] Apollonia "Nia" Karahalios - T-R-I-E-D.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
[Pregame] Then: [Start] Now: [Start] Prom: None Trip: [Start]
Image[B004] Axel Fontaine - Lost his place.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]
Image[G041] Ivy Langley - Together forever.
[V7] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x] [x]

the living:
ImageArtem Fyodorov - Desperate.
[Meanwhile] [x] [x] [x]
ImageZen Alicea Feliciano - On vacation!
[Meanwhile] [x]
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

I roleclaimed way back when on day 2 as vanilla townie but I'm Shannon Beador . Going back a few days I've posted a couple Shannon gifs.
Ruggahissy

Post by Ruggahissy »

My top suspicion at the moment is Ricky.

Out of his 13 posts only two of them have reads or analysis. Of his posts 7 are just flavor funnin' with no helpful content. It's true he's busy but it also seems like someone trying to remain just engaged enough to not be put in with the "we should get rid of the people not talking" but not actually providing a whole lot in the way of information overall.

Return to “Mafia”