Kermit's V2 Spriteathon/Simulation

eeEeEEeEEEeEeE

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Gigi Sinclaire

wow so fashion
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
It won't get any better. And so, goodnight."
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic
The story of a (failed) revolutionary.

THREADS!

PREGAME: August 12th, 2017 - The explosive sound of metal hitting metal

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY BACKSLASH:

Gigi looks real nice, actually.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese
Michael Froese - The story of an identity; the story of a matador; the story of a liar; the story of a junkie; the story of a very special frog; the story of a jackal; the story of an oscillator; the story of a ghost; the story of the death of an author; the story of a bunch of other stuff.

THREADS!

PREGAME: Mad world - This...this felt nice. - Michael was incredibly disappointed in himself for actually agreeing to go do something with Beryl. - He wasn't actually all that sorry. - Part of him was worried his real motivation wasn't self-torturing altruism but instead the fact that it was one of the few things that still made him feel.

ISLAND:
Michael and all of his friends were going to be footnotes in a history textbook. - he was folding in on himself like a four-dimensional object in three-dimensional space - Everything was about pain, fear, and love. - "Gave them our reactions, our explosions, all that was ours; For graphs of passion, and charts of stars." - He had a duty to look into someone's eyes as he killed them. - Closure really did sound like nothing at all. - "I wish we were lovers, but it's for the best." - Michael Froese the award-winning murderer. That was who he was now. - "I wanted to lose myself." - "Good and bad, all roads lead to Rome and I just, it hurts too much to be a good person." - "Somewhere out there in the deep blue sea, there's this whale." - "...It's harder to be yourself than it is to be anybody else." - "The neighbors, they adored him for his humor and his conversation. Look underneath the house there, find the few living things, rotting fast in their sleep; oh, the dead," - He gave her a big hug. He buried his head in her shoulder, feeling her cold, spongy, rubbery skin against his forehead. She had no eyes. She had no face. Something had eaten her face. - Michael Froese was a crazy person with a gun. - Validation. - "You don't live in a goddamned movie." - "I miss what it's like to be, like, actually alone." - "Market data inconsistent. Cantor API problem. Trading system offline," - Michael didn't want this. It wasn't like that'd stop him. - "I'm wide awake, it's morning." - He was a spree killer now, he supposed. - When he gave his word, he was giving nothing. - The fact they even existed was being politicized. - "BERYL FUCKING MAHELONA. TELL ME WHAT YOU DID TO BERYL MAHELONA," - 'Am I gray?' - A beach covered in unidentified decedents. - He'd never felt anything unconditionally. - "Look around you, you're surrounded.
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
She turned away. Everything from here on out was for the terrorists to see. - "All of us, we have the chance to actually do something with our lives." - The students were the shark in the box. - Complacency was festering like a tumour. - "She's right. It won't - it won't change anything," - Scraped into the wall, in neatly-styled lettering, the words "If they won't live in peace, then they'll die for peace." - Val needed a gun, - "I do not care for violence without a point," she stated. "My gun is not loaded." - "Juliette, I'm sure you already know this, but you really should take pains to be careful around people who speak only in enthymemes." - "Someone once said, 'Change must come with the barrel of a gun', and they were not wrong." - Two explosions.
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Micheal experienced super position wherein he was both Beryl and he was Beryl's RP site quote. He was sure he could be happy about this but he no longer knew what happiness meant.
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Something a little different....

hehehehehe

Im trying new things...

what have i created

WikiHow Burton Harris!

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Gigi Sinclaire looks ok at first but then you realize she's broken every bone in her body to get this pose

Fuck it I think I'll do these for every character too crippling workload here I come
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Anna Dibenidetti with dead, soulless eyes that could only be the result of a Sorenson encounter:

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Felix Travertil is not Mark Zuckerberg's head superimposed onto some clothing store photo I swear.

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Jack "Where did his testicles go!?" Russell:

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Jeez why does everyone I make have the eyes of the PTSD dog

Horace Malcolm:

Now, let's see who's next....

Oh.

Oh God no.

PLEASE NO

DAMIEN NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CAN FEEL THE DEMONS TAKING OVE-
...hrkkk...

Ea autem possit efficiantur eum, sea oblique dolorem signiferumque ea. Mei dicta mentitum temporibus ex, nulla nobis viderer per no. Per te quot commodo efficiantur, quo aperiam viderer principes ut! No nostrud epicuri ius, modo corrumpit theophrastus cum in?

An consul putent reprehendunt mei, sumo semper sententiae te his. Ad dicit tantas aliquam mea, ex noster animal vel, vis in ferri nobis probatus. In eum fugit zril, sed praesent moderatius ea! Ad delenit nostrum vis, eos quis corpora phaedrum in. Ut justo option mei. Eum te augue dictas referrentur, dolorem sensibus reformidans id eam? Eu sed zril percipit salutandi!

Vim tritani voluptatum vituperatoribus at. Sint nobis philosophia cu ius, an vis erroribus molestiae. In ius verear vulputate constituto. Cum cu sint velit, et duo elit movet molestie, vidit admodum appareat ei cum.

An vix solum efficiantur! Te quas expetendis vis. Sed deseruisse instructior an. Est postulant comprehensam id, augue luptatum delicatissimi duo eu! In eirmod instructior duo, an adhuc reque verear eos!

No adipisci praesent mel, vivendo scribentur eu sit, populo dissentiunt sit et. Ex dolores praesent deseruisse nec, vis ex aliquam prodesset! Vis eu sint melius fastidii. Eu dolorem invidunt usu, sed cu reque probatus concludaturque! Vidisse docendi ne usu, ad est stet facer insolens, odio sanctus fierent duo te. Mel posse iuvaret consequuntur ut, mel ea alii saepe timeam, ludus eruditi assueverit mei at. Vix id veri postulant suscipiantur, ne has tota aliquid?

Cum nisl munere persecuti ne. Hinc essent ne vel? At omnes honestatis pro, vel ei rebum epicuri elaboraret, ius cu atqui graeci. Mei odio vocent malorum no. Sed errem dicant id, vis at veniam offendit.

Ludus facilisi necessitatibus ex mei, velit doctus conclusionemque his in. Cu laudem essent salutatus est, liber aperiam in sea! In eum feugiat omnesque, erat reque idque ea per, mea mutat labores id? Ad mei justo hendrerit torquatos, fierent antiopam concludaturque eum te, et eos sonet mediocrem dissentias!

Dicat soleat forensibus in mel! Duo an elitr iisque. Id lorem labore intellegam per, ut has graeco admodum appellantur. Iuvaret labores cum te, no porro nonumy commune nec? Ius utamur oporteat ei, omnis dicunt in has? His reprimique interesset eu. Nam modo detraxit voluptatibus cu, paulo dolorem efficiendi nam te, an iudico prompta sit.

Euismod menandri vim et, pro mucius nominavi officiis no! An duo persius molestie interpretaris, mutat nostro eam ad. Unum nostrum albucius mel id, accumsan persecuti an usu, nec et reque facete cotidieque. Minimum insolens definitionem cu ius.

Sed ad probo timeam similique, cu agam volutpat quo, option maluisset no has. Soleat nostrum dissentias eum cu. Per id salutandi maluisset, et mel nihil eripuit principes. Brute impetus cum at! Quod vivendo ad vel, vel ne tritani utroque copiosae?
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

You brought this on yourself.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY ESPI:
backslash wrote:You brought this on yourself.
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY YUGI:
Espi wrote:
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

fuck you i forgot about Jin Li-Jen ahhaHAHAH AHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHA I WIN DAMIEN! ME! I WIN HAHAHEHJHEA HJEAHAHEHERAAEA HAEAAAAAA

...oh...

....nevermind...

...now I have to do damien :C pray 4 me
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Yugikun wrote:
Espi wrote:
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

?????? ℭ?????-???????

?????? ??????-???????

♪?  ????ᵉη ⓒ????r-??ᵈⓘsσ?  ??

׺°"˜`"°º×   ?  ?????? ??????-???????  ?   ׺°"`˜"°º×

?????? ??????-???????

?????? ??????-???????

?????? ℂ?????-???????

Damien Carter-Madison

ᴅᴀᴍɪᴇɴ ᴄᴀʀᴛᴇʀ-ᴍᴀᴅɪꜱᴏɴ

uosıpɐW-ɹǝʇɹɐƆ uǝıɯɐᗡ

D⃣   a⃣   m⃣   i⃣   e⃣   n⃣    C⃣   a⃣   r⃣   t⃣   e⃣   r⃣   -⃣   M⃣   a⃣   d⃣   i⃣   s⃣   o⃣   n⃣

D⃞    a⃞    m⃞    i⃞    e⃞    n⃞     C⃞    a⃞    r⃞    t⃞    e⃞    r⃞    -⃞    M⃞    a⃞    d⃞    i⃞    s⃞    o⃞    n⃞

ᴎoꙅibɒM-ɿɘƚɿɒƆ ᴎɘimɒᗡ

?????? ??????-???????

Dₐₘᵢₑₙ Cₐᵣₜₑᵣ₋ₘₐdᵢₛₒₙ

ᴰᵃᵐⁱᵉⁿ ᶜᵃʳᵗᵉʳ⁻ᴹᵃᵈⁱˢᵒⁿ

Ⓓⓐⓜⓘⓔⓝ Ⓒⓐⓡⓣⓔⓡ    -⃝Ⓜⓐⓓⓘⓢⓞⓝ

๔ค๓เєภ ςคгՇєг-๓ค๔เร๏ภ

DΛMIΣП ᄃΛЯƬΣЯ-MΛDIƧӨП

∂αмιєη ¢αятєя-мα∂ιѕση

Ðåmïêñ Çår†êr-MåÐï§ðñ

【D】【a】【m】【i】【e】【n】 【C】【a】【r】【t】【e】【r】【-】【M】【a】【d】【i】【s】【o】【n】

『D』『a』『m』『i』『e』『n』 『C』『a』『r』『t』『e』『r』『-』『M』『a』『d』『i』『s』『o』『n』

≋D≋a≋m≋i≋e≋n≋ ≋C≋a≋r≋t≋e≋r≋-≋M≋a≋d≋i≋s≋o≋n≋

░D░a░m░i░e░n░ ░C░a░r░t░e░r░-░M░a░d░i░s░o░n░

(っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ Damien Carter-Madison ♥

˜"*°•.˜"*°• Damien Carter-Madison •°*"˜.•°*"˜

[̲̅D][̲̅a][̲̅m][̲̅i][̲̅e][̲̅n] [̲̅C][̲̅a][̲̅r][̲̅t][̲̅e][̲̅r][̲̅-][̲̅M][̲̅a][̲̅d][̲̅i][̲̅s][̲̅o][̲̅n]

D҉a҉m҉i҉e҉n҉ ҉C҉a҉r҉t҉e҉r҉-҉M҉a҉d҉i҉s҉o҉n҉

[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019
Kermit

Post by Kermit »

Zeenix Wright, Ace Attorney - Today at 9:35 PM
that was so incomprehensible that I thought you were breaking into the chorus of a Whitney Houston song
[+] v7
[+] Michael Froese

THREADS!

ISLAND:
[+] Valerija Bogdanovic

THREADS!

ISLAND:
destroy the UN08/03/2019

Return to “Artist's Alley”