Starting Point for Girl 07

Anya Vendvmagli

A simple river which offers so much, such as a place to bath, a food source, and a fresh water source. Be careful... someone could easily sneak up on you while you are bathing, or gathering food and water.
batspleenfriend*

Post by batspleenfriend* »

The bullet had somehow managed to hit her right in the head and all thoughts were silenced as Anya took her last breath and fell back into the water, the knife still planted firmly in her chest.

Somewhere in a comfortable house in Westchester, her parents and brother were sitting around a dinner table having already resigned themselves to the fact that Anya was probably already dead. No one had shed a single tear or given it a second thought, since she had already been dead to them for years.

Girl 07 - Morgana "Anya" Vendvmagli - Dead
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Terry avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob holstered the gun in his pocket and retrieved his knife from the girl's corpse, cleaning the blood off it and sheathing it. Then he rifled through her possesions for ammo, removing her clothes to see if there was ammunition hidden in pockets or whatever, then checked the day pack when he found none.
Int he day pack, Jacob found a bit of extra ammo and put it in the oposite pocket from his gun. He also took the water bottles and food from her pack and put it in his. As he slung his pack over his shoulder and headed back to where Uriel watched, he looked at the dead girl and bowed his head in a quick prayer before heading past Uriel.
So this is how it feels to kill a person. he thought, feeling a slight emptiness in his chest as he walked, It does not feel nearly as bad as I thought. Just...empty.

"Let's go."

OOC: Continued in, "
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel was truly amazed.
His ally already possessed the “ true sight “ they needed to fulfill their holy quest.
Brother, that was a job well done.
With these words , uriel stood up and followed Jacob, to wherever he may go.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"It was her or me." Jacob responded, pulling out the map after the announcement. "So, where do you think we should head to next?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

We should stay by this river.
Let us purify this place first, before we move on.
While I was looking for you, I saw 2 boys, sitting a little to close to each other.
They will be our next target.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Uriel avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

"Which direction? Are they up or down the river?" Jacob asked, putting his map away.
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

I believe they went down the river.
ready to leave?
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Jacob nodded as he walked towards where Uriel said the other boys were. He had just killed for the first time, and he was ready for two more to add to his body count.
OOC: Continued in "Down by the river": http://sotfmini.com/SurvivalOfTheFittes ... =97&t=1091
kiri666yama*

Post by kiri666yama* »

Uriel followed his partner, ready to help him in their upcomming
battle.

(Continued in: Down by the River)

Return to “The River”