Blood at the Warehouse

probably a lot of it too...

A large, and old warehouse. The corners are covered with cobwebs, and there are a few cracks in the flooring showing its old age. This would make a great meeting place for any group, because of the table, chairs, random knickknacks, and all the tools.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Katherine moved her hand away from her meathook, which she had grabbed to hook Aaron with. But...he didn't stand up, or look away long enough for Katherine to do as she planned. She glared, but quickly smiled again when she realized that Aaron was looking at her. "Sorry, Aaron...after what he did, it feels as if he is everywhere. Behind every tree, in every bush." She sighed, placing a hand on her face. "This game does things to people, doesn't it?"

She removed her hand from her face, picking up her meathook and placing it in her lap. "It makes them do bad things. Good people, yes...but then the game makes them do bad things. You understand that, right, Aaron? Good people, but they do bad things to survive." Katherine moved a closer to Aaron, placing a hand on his leg. "I mean, just look at Jacob." She leaned in closer to Aaron. Stupid jock...let's hurry up and finish this.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Aaron was starting to get nervous (or just completely embarrassed about the awkwardness of this situation, he couldn't tell) now. As Katherine started coming closer to him, he tried to stutter out a few words.

"Katherine...w-what are you doing?" he asked her, not used to the kind of thing happening to him just now. But as if God himself gave him an excuse to back away, he felt a sharp and insistent pain under his right eye. "One second, the plate is going up." he told her, turning away from her to re-adjust the metal plate that replaced part of his eye sockets.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi watched in anticipation, without any guilt. She didn't feel the need to intercept or save him. Let's see where this is going.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Katherine smirked, and picked up the meathook. She swung it, making a loud whoosh! noose as she did. If the meathook hit where she wanted it to go, it would hit Aaron in the spine, paralyzing him. Those Health classes were good for something afterall...
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Sydney avatar by Kermit.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

As the plate went back into place with a clicking sound, Aaron screamed in pain as the hook tore through him, knocking him face first onto the ground. The pain seemed to be only momentary, as he found himself completely paralyzed and unable to move. Blood spurted out of the large slash in his back, staining the normally black jersey red.
The back...Katherine did that. Damn it, the instant I trust someone THIS happens. God fucking damnit why did I have to stop to help her? The game's kill or be killed, I should've known she was hostile! he thought, really the only thing he was still able to do aside from breath and bleed. Of course, he knew why he had helped her. That's just how he was, the type who could never stand people suffering and being in pain. Doubly so for girls. Triply so for ones as good looking as Katherine Marks. He couldn't remember not being that way.
That's my problem...to damn nice. What's that old proverb? Nice guys always lose or something like that?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Damn girl...you really are crazy. A meathook, geez, right in the spine. That's gotta hurt. Poor guy, but I guess he was doomed to die anyway.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Katherine pulled the meathook out of Aaron's back with a small grunt. She gently flipped Aaron over, so he was lying on his back. "Aaron...I'm sorry, but I plan on having a family one day. Kids, grandchildren, everything." She placed a hand on Aaron's cheek with a sigh. "And to do that, I think I'll have to kill everyone else on the island. Don't take it personally...you were actually kind of cute." She smirked, contemplating just leaving Aaron there to die of bloodloss instead of finishing him off right now.

...She chose the latter, bringing the meathook down onto Aaron's neck and dragging it along, digging a deep tunnel in Aaron's chest. With a satisified cry, she ripped the deadly weapon out of the boy, pulling up a spray of blood in the process.

((OOC: Yeah, I kind of Godmoded here, I guess, but there's not much that Aaron can do seeing how he's paralyzed. :lol: So, yeah...death post for Aaron time. ;) ))
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Was anyone else suddenly reminded of the scene where Mitsuko killed Megumi?
IC: Aaron would've shuddered in fear if he could move, instead, he was pretty much forced to wimper helplessly and scream as the meathook dragged it's way down his throat, making a canal-like gash along it's way. As if to top it all off, the hook snagged on one of the collar's safety latches, blowing a large hole under the gash as the hook continued to go through his body, stopping below his heart and leaving him nearly cut in half. Blood shot out of the two wounds, covering nearly all of the immediate area with blood. He had not had time to have any last thoughts or regrets before his life was taken in this manner, though the last look he cast Katherine was one of udder sadness and fear. His eyes would be frozen in that gaze until they were plucked out by scavengers or the corpse retrieval teams showed up, whichever happened first.
And to think, for a minute there...I actually kind of liked you.

Boy #24-Aaron Redfield- Dead.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

This was the first time Chi had witnessed a death or even dead body on the island. Though, she was not shocked. It was pretty much the same as she had expected it to look. *One down, one to go.* Chi was not sure if she would be able to kill Katherine because she did not have a weapon, but the girl looked pretty weak after the gunshots and THEN killing someone. Chi took out her slingshot, aimed at Katherine's right eye, and shot.
Kaishi*

Post by Kaishi* »

Despite all the blood around, and the sick smell entering her noise, Katherine smiled. She had done it. She had proven to herself that she wasn't just a weakling that cried and ran away when a bad kid with a gun came by...no, she proved that she was able to fight. No, better than that. She could kill. She could kill to have a great family. She could just see them now...see her job, see her future. A future that she'd have to kill for.

So, it's decided, then... Katherine smirked. I go find a place to take a bath, clean myself up, and then I go on killing people. I will survive! The smirk turned into a happy little smile. A little crazy looking, but a happy smile, nonetheless. And after that, I'll go get a husband. And we'll have lots of kids. 7 little Katherines, heck yeah, and I'll have a great job. And then I'll watch the little Katherines grow up. Ha, perfect --

Katherine's thoughts were interrupted as the shot hit its target. Her right eye. But, it didn't stop there. It went clean through, immedieatly entering her brain and ending her life then and there. She fell side ways into the pool of blood, that warm smile still on her lips. She had never seen it coming...just like she would never see the fabulous future that she had always wanted. Her dreams were dead now, along with the girl who just wanted to survive.

Katherine Marks, Girl #9...dead.
Founder of SOTF - 2005.
BRMitsuko12*

Post by BRMitsuko12* »

Chi watched as the girl fell still. She had to be faking, there's no way that could have killed her. Or maybe it just knocked her out. Chi had only meant to temporarily blind her so she could take her weapon.
She walked slowly up to the girl, covered in blood. Then, she took her foot and flipped the girl over. Wow, she certainly was dead. It seemed that the shot had gotten lodged into her eye. Oh well.
Chi pried the meathook out of the girl's lifeless hands. "Thanks, hun. That will be much more useful. Although, I guess this slingshot proved to be pretty hot, huh?"
Chi began to walk away, feeling a little more protected, to continue her search for Wednesday.

Continued ?

Return to “Old Warehouse”