I Saw Goody Sansa in the V8 Planning Board

V8 Pregame is on the way! As such this is the place where you can find friends, rivals, romantic partners, hobby groups and much more! You can start planning threads of your own in this forum to sort out any specific relationships you want for your characters, or you can cruise around others' threads looking for something that would work for your character. Please note that V8 Pregame is still in the future; this forum is merely to allow for more direct and focused planning now that class and location details have been revealed.
Sansa

I Saw Goody Sansa in the V8 Planning Board

Post by Sansa »

Hello! I have three concepts that I am playing fast and loose with so honestly come at me with everything <3

They do not have surnames yet because those are hard x Now with surnames!

Dusty Danielson is a born-and-bred Salemite and the only child in a comfortably middle class family (his mother is a paralegal and his father is a copywriter). He is a well-rounded student, doing fairly well academically, in sports (he plays lacrosse), and creatively (he wants to follow his father’s footsteps and go into marketing). He is attractive and well-presented, keeping an eye on trends and dressing accordingly. He is gay and open about it, and has a reputation for promiscuity. Dusty also has ADD and is supposed to take Ritalin for it, but he has a love-hate relationship with it (he feels that it interferes with his creative juices, and often sells it to other students). He is upfront and honest, meaning people trust him to tell the truth, but his lack of tact also means he comes across as quite catty.

Dusty is looking for!

-- Boys (he doesn’t usually go beyond one night stands but does like to keep a few friends with benefits around)
-- Other lacrosse kids
-- Kids who might buy off him
-- Fashion kids/shopping buddies
-- People he might’ve rubbed the wrong way with his attitude

Roland Fischer is the third of four boys, and his parents (a short order cook and a tailor) are worn out, man. He is sweet and often comes across as a little naive and dimwitted, with few aspirations beyond finishing high school (which is actually causing him some anxiety, though he isn’t fully cognisant of that yet). He has been in a wholesome, long-term relationship with a fellow senior for some time now. The two of them watch the Real Housewives together (all series, but with a strong emphasis on New York and Beverly Hills) and he is a huge-fan on the d-low. He is a member of the school’s basketball team, never losing hope that they’ll one day at least place in a competition of some kind. Works in a local cafe and has a burgeoning interest in latte art. He is fairly popular, with people appreciating his laidback and positive attitude. Very much a try anything once kinda guy, so if you need a hobby buddy of any kind he's your man x

Roland is looking for!

-- A girlfriend <33333 Someone please be Roland’s love bunny ;-;
-- Other b-ballers
-- Other popularish kids
-- Anything really, this kid could do with more depth oops

Sutton Herrera is a total go-getter. She’s a cheerleader, in student council, a classically trained soprano, speaks three languages, is going to Columbia, and wants to refute the idea that people like her are all on the verge of a nervous breakdown, thank you very much. Wants to become a district attorney one day. Although she has generally tried to toe the line politically to appeal to a broader audience, the events of recent years and the current state of the US have led her to become more outspoken. Friendly and not above the occasional cutting comment, but is more and more often coming across as flat and low energy of late, because being this great is bloody tiring. (Does anybody have some bud she could borrow?) She also loves a good power suit.

Sutton is looking for!

-- Dates~ (She has no idea if she likes anyone romantically or sexually yet so if you ask her on a date regardless of gender she’ll probably say yes just to see what happens)
-- Other student council kids
-- Other singers or musicians she can jam out and practice with
-- Other cheerleaders
-- Toking buddies
Dr Adjective

Post by Dr Adjective »

Hello! Guess who also has pretty loose concepts to play with :D

Dusty
Don't think there's much here for either of my gals, but he might know Evie through sports stuff? Beth probably just avoids interacting with him. This may be a common theme.

Roland
Roland strikes me as the sort of guy Evie would be friends with! Beth probably doesn't know he exists.

Sutton
Now this is someone that Beth would probably interpret as a threat, and thus definitely would've tried to be "friends" with at some point... but it also seems unlikely that that would've survived Sutton's recent poltiical awakening, and Beth is of course openly disdainful of smoking... anything, actually.
Evie on the other hand definitely admires Sutton, and is very into a lady in a good suit. Could be chemistry there if you'd like?
I made some terrible children, please befriend them.
Evie "Otter Mode" McKown will protect every animal. They are all friend.
Bethany Lyon is going to join the Daughters of the American Revolution when she's old enough.
midnight_twelve

Post by midnight_twelve »

Roland
  • Fred is a fellow basketballer, so they might hang out from time to time, maybe even become friends. Especially since Roland is a popular guy. Fred leeches off other people's popularity.
  • I hereby present Maddie as a candidate for Mr Roland's affections, since she'd definitely want someone willing to try new things with her. They both seem quite care-free so I think they'd get along well there.
Sutton
I think Chloé has found her spirit animal. Cheer-leading multilingual student council members on their way to prestigious universities? Depending on what these recently outspoken views are, they might disagree from time to time, but I imagine a strong friendship could form, if that works for you.
17 he / him

https://sotfmini.com/SurvivalOfTheFitte ... 691#p82691 <- this is for v8 relationships 8-)
Sansa

Post by Sansa »

@Dr Adjective:
-- Dusty and Evie can totally be friendly. He respects the hustle with other athletes (though is probably v v curious about just where all of her positivity comes from). Roland is always down for new friends, and I can see the two of them having a lot of fun together -- he'd show up to support her at all her swim meets. I'm also totally keen for a date with Evie and Sutton! She'd really admire Evie's positive nature and love of animals. She knows a good new salad bar that just opened downtown if you're down?
-- So here for potential ~friendship breakdown~ with Beth and Sutton. TBH Sutton would probably find Beth a little bit exhausting to be around and wouldn't actually be all that fussed by Beth's disapproval of her more liberal leanings (though she will debate her if need be with no hesitation).

@midnight_twelve:
-- Roland is totally here for being Fred's friend! He loves his fellow basketballers and would be pretty oblivious/unconcerned with Fred's popularity-leeching. They can totally watch action movies together.
-- Maddie seems like a sweetie, so I'm down to hash out a potential relationship (or at least friendship) between her and Roland~
-- Sutton is quite liberal; although I haven't quite worked out the nuances of her ideology yet, it looks like her and Chloé would be quite well-aligned! She's always down for a friendly debate in any case. Given how many mutual interests they have in common and how driven they are I definitely think they'd be best buds <3
TheLordOfAwesome

Post by TheLordOfAwesome »

Dusty
Medea: Super sweet girl who'd be nice to him! Don't think they'd have much in common, but she leans more on the popular side of things.
Dani: Maybe he and Dani can be friends? I know she could use some shopping buddies and maybe they can talk about boys together. If he ever gets shit for his promiscuity, she'd be the first to come to his defense since slutshaming is a big trigger for her.

Roland
Medea: I'd actually probably be up for making her his girlfriend since she is cute and wholesome, though I'm curious about the timeline you have for the relationship. Also, she is ace, so not sure if that is a deal breaker. Medea is a really nice, but lazy girl so his laidback and positive attitude would probably synergize with her pretty well.
Dani: Popular girl so they probably run in similar circles. Not sure how close they are but they would no doubt be friendly with each other.

Sutton
Dani: Fellow cheerleader, go-getter, singer, and lover of suits. I can see these two getting along really well thanks to their shared interests and somewhat similar personalities, though maybe Dani's own ego might clash with Sutton's a little? Maybe they can be best friends?

Return to “V8 Pregame Planning”