Taking Requests for Character Art

Welcome to Artist's Alley! Within, our forum's aspiring artists can showcase their artwork -- be it drawings, sketches, poetry, writings, or any other creative works.
MurderWeasel

Post by MurderWeasel »

Catching up (on a couple updates, whoops ><).

Angel looks great! I love how you're broadening your style in terms of poses; the head tilt gives her a ton of attitude and personality. I'm also impressed by how you worked the colors in her outfit. Even though she's not actively in sports gear, the bright colors and contrast give her an athletic vibe, and you also used the flow of her shirt well to suggest some real arm definition going on.

Speaking of stuff going on, Rupert has a whole lot of it in the best way. You've done a great job of tapping into the heavy accessorization while also including enough comparatively normal, grounding details to actually let those things be appropriately unusual. I dig the combo of a relatively clean design for the jacket with the chaos he has with his piercings, and you've pulled great stuff from his color coordination. On a related note, I like how you do eyebrows stylistically, with their prominence sitting above hairlines but makeup not getting the same treatment; it's a little hard to explain but it's some good stylization I'm just noticing now.

Finally, Hailey looks so nicely friendly. The way you've done her hair part is very good; it really brings out the style she has. You've also pulled together a really good palette of warmer earth tones, which gives her a super cohesive vibe despite having a comparatively conventional getup. And still, you pull great emphasis with the cross necklace, her biggest accessory.

You rock, and these are some your best works yet. Thank you so much for putting in the time and effort to make these. :)
Avatar art by the lovely and inimitable Kotorikun
Ryuki

Post by Ryuki »

Surprise! New art of Yuka Hayashibara! Now I've drawn all the triplets.
[+] V7
Mains
Image B018: Ned Jackson- That’s All Folks
Image G039: Yuki Hayashibara- Family is Forever
Image B034: Zachary Beck- Guess I’ll Die

Return to “Artist's Alley”