V7 BDA Quote Voting #13

Polls regarding the winners of the Best Kill Award and Best Death Award go here, along with voting for club and team positions in pregame, and any other unrelated polls you feel like holding.

Which quote should be used for the thirteenth BDA?

"And, if you're worried, don't be, because I'm gonna protect all of you."
6%
"I know I'm going to die soon, and I know you don't owe me anything... but could you just... stay with me, until I go?"
31%
"There, there... I've got you."
6%
"I wish I was able to turn back time and fix all of it, but I know I can't do that. I have to live with everything that's happened, and everything I've screwed up most of all."
38%
"Now I'm going to kill you. Not for revenge, or because I think it's the right thing to do, but just because you're in my way."
19%

Total votes: 16
backslash

V7 BDA Quote Voting #13

Post by backslash »

Here is the voting for the quote from Marceline Carlson to be put in the scrolling quote. Voting will run for three days.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."

Return to “Polls”