Girl *70 START

~Nev's Awakening~

An old and tiny house. If not for the many cobwebs, and the slightly bloodstained floor, the house would look rather out of place. This is the perfect place for the folk that would much rather hide under a table than partake in such a terrible game.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

"Hmm I see, thank you, sorry about earlier, I was hugry." Kouji said back to her.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ginsenshi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

OOC: sorry to all of you but im still smashing the shit out of jeremy, and i dont see while this is going on youwould all have a conversation about food and be so calm.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

She nodded at him and then looked at Scott. "So, what now, Mr. Brick man? You gonna hit anyone else with that?"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Scott didnt listen to the girl, instead in a fit of rage he jumped up and swung his brick at her head too. He kept hitting at her. His brick wa sstarting to crack with all the strong blows he had been delivering on the group.
he would have to kill them all if he wanted to get out alive.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Ginsenshi†

Post by Ginsenshi† »

"Hmmm so you hurt him, huh?" Kouji asked, "Why hurt a follow person? Hmm." Kouji signed deep with shame.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Ginsenshi. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Albel Nox†

Post by Albel Nox† »

Bloody_Fists,Dec 13 2005, 06:40 PM wrote: OOC: sorry to all of you but im still smashing the shit out of jeremy, and i dont see while this is going on youwould all have a conversation about food and be so calm.
((OOC: Kouji is the one going on about damn food....... *sweatdrop* I was trying to get in your way, but I duno how that is gonna turn out))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Albel Nox. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: While we're at it, how did Satomi's corpse disappear?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

OOC: Does Kouji realize whats going on? Your cahracter is way to calm about what it going on

Jeremy felt a blow to his side by the Scott kid and heard Nev shout at the boy. Jeremy opened his eyes to see Scott start swinging the birck at Nev. Jeremy's eyes immediately widened and he picked himself up, pushing past the pain, blocking everything out he had to help Nev. Jeremy saw his sickle in the corner where he had left it, he had to sprint there, but....did he have the energy?

Jeremy was sweating hard, his shirt was dripping with his own seat as he tried to catch is breath with his hands on his knees. He was standing at the end of the wrestling room with the other wrestlers. Last night had been a discrace to the team. How did he manage to get blacked out? Jeremy shook the thought aside and when the coach shouted, "again!" Jeremy sprinted with the rest down to the one side of the room, then back again. THen down onne more and back. Jeremy was breathing harder now, how long had they been doing this? It didn't matter, he had to be the best, this would come in handy on the mat....or somewhere else...

Jeremy felt a rush of adrenaline and got up and sprinted to his sickle, picking it up he turned around and charged Scott and while swinging the sickle at him he shouted, "Get off her!"
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Scott, stopped beating the girl when he heard that voice that scraed him oh so much in the first place. He quickly turned to face the other boy. Tears fell of his cheeks, He was crying, Not blubbering like a baby but more tears of anger. if there is such a thing.
"You cant kill me!" he screamed at jeremy who was now holding the sickle. Scott didnt really notice it and he threw his brick at jeremy a split second before he rushed him. he threw his bpdy as hard as he could into jeremy's. anything to survive.

he was going to die, he knew that but not here, not this early.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy felt the brick hit him in the chest, not the worst that had happened to him and he only staggered back a bit before Scott tackled Jeremy. If Jeremy was thinking in terms of stratagy he would have smiled, he's a wrestler, he excelled at this kind of fighting.

Jeremy was now underneath the kid but still had a hold of the sickle. Jeremy in his right hands. Jeremy repeatedly jabbed his left fist at Scott's head from the bottom.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Theseus. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
OnceForgotten†

Post by OnceForgotten† »

OOC you guys should develop a rotation for posting, because some of you are getting to far ahead of others. I suggest Wulf, Gishenshi, Fists, and then Thesus, starting now.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler OnceForgotten. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

OOC but it annoys me that the others are more concerned about the food, m and thesues could carry, let them post later. this fight has been lasting about 3 minutes? so really they wont be that far behind, and now enough of the ooc posts.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Scott, was starting to beleive he could win this fight, it would of been his first ever. it reminded him of when he picked on another boy in his baseball team, ian hardgrave, He felt bad and was being bullied himself so he decided to pick on the fat kid. Shame ian handed scott his ass on a silver plate.

He felt the blows connect with his head with a strong white flash for each hit.he rolled off jeremy, clumsily. he layed there, next to jeremy groaning a bit, Suddely he started coughing and he spat up some blood, some nice bruises started to appear around his face.
"Please stop!" He begged, blood trickling from his lips.
Theseus†

Post by Theseus† »

Jeremy saw the kid roll over and with a wrestlers instinct rolled on top of the kid applying pressure on him. His left hand holding the kids right arm and Jeremy's right hand still grasping the sickle. The kid coughed up some blood and pleaded for Jeremy to stop. Jeremy only looked him in the eyes. Jeremy was not a killer, he didn't come here to play the game. He decided a while ago if it came to it he would kill to protect his friends, but when was it crossing the line? Was this protecting or flat out murder now?

Jeremy was still on Scott and staring in his eyes Jeremy said, "Why should I stop? What's to stop me from doing to you what you did to me and Nev? What were you thinking? Hitting a girl....throwing a brick at me....and now you ask me to stop? Give me a good reason why I should let you walk away from here right now...."
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Why should jeremy stop? He was right he didnt have a good reason, scott attacked first without being provoked.
He felt jeremys weight ontop of him, damn was he heavy.
He was almost passed out but barely kept himself from going unconscious. His blank and white toned gaze into jeremys eyes, they were certainly passionate about something, killing his attacker maybe?
Scott simply answered jeremy "Scared....dont want to die..." He couldnt bring himself too say anymore than that.

Return to “Small House”