V7 BDA Quote Voting #11

Polls regarding the winners of the Best Kill Award and Best Death Award go here, along with voting for club and team positions in pregame, and any other unrelated polls you feel like holding.

Which quote should be used for the eleventh BDA?

''I've spent my whole life looking for things I've always had but had no ways to see - and I can't tell who's on my conscience and who's just on my mind and - and sometimes the world is so beautiful that it - I just start crying and - and I'm tired of trying to be something I'm not - but, but it's like I'm a jigsaw puzzle, and I've got the sides and all the corners.''
5%
"I'm running out of reasons not to do shitty things, I think. It's... it's scary, y'know?"
38%
"...lit."
19%
"I don't want your sympathy. I need your empathy."
No votes
"I'm sorry I got you killed, and I'm sorry I'm not the person Morgan deserves. I'm sorry about everything, but being sorry doesn't take anything back."
10%
"I am who I am. I'm not who I was. You already know I'm not putting the gun on the ground."
29%
”Sleep up, it'll be a long day tomorrow. See, it's funny because you're sleeping forever."
No votes

Total votes: 21
backslash

V7 BDA Quote Voting #11

Post by backslash »

Here is the voting for the quote from Michael Froese to be put in the scrolling quote. Voting will run for three days.
"Art enriches the community, Steve, no less than a pulsing fire hose, or a fireman beating down a blazing door. So what if we're drawing a nude man? So what if all we ever draw is a nude man, or the same nude man over and over in all sorts of provocative positions? Context, not content! Process, not subject! Don't be so gauche, Steve, it's beneath you."

Return to “Polls”