One Show Fits All

night 10; one-shot

The lake itself features a deck and boathouse, mainly for small single person vessels, although there is one rotten-looking wooden rowboat sitting inside. Typically used in the warmer summer months, the lake was the preferred location for many events including barbecues, parties, birthdays, and weddings. The lake also has a small island sitting in the middle of the water, featuring a small collection of trees along with a second wooden rowboat with a large hole in the side.

Thread limit: 2
Sunnybunny

One Show Fits All

Post by Sunnybunny »

((Sakurako A. Jackson continued from all i ever asked is keep it 8 more than 92 with me))

"Fuyuko Yamashita, can you hear me?

I know you're listening. I'm sure it's been constant, and if I know your husband at all he's got money on this. It wouldn't be the first time, but I'd pay money to figure out who he thinks will bring it home.

I know he'd never bet on me, and I know you're praying I die here, just like this. They'd feel so bad for you, the long-suffering woman that doesn't look a day over fifty even though you're actually about two thousand past it. Even mom and dad would comfort you, because you raised me so surely you would be hurting too. You'd be having a pity party over my body, a regular party once you played the "murderer" card. I tried to teach her right, you'd say. I raised her with values. I don't know where it went so wrong.

The worst part is that they're all going to eat it up, because you volunteer and share soup recipes and idiots think you actually like them.

I had a classmate in elementary who's granny died, and she cried every day at recess 'til the year was over. It was dumb, because there was a janitor's closet with a broken lock right by the girl's bathroom. Crying in public is weak, right?

The second worst part is that I have all this love still, and there's nowhere for it to go anymore. I met a boy, and I ran into a friend, and I had a crush... and there were so many cool people I could have actually been friends with back home if I hadn't been shut off in my room playing with "those childish blocks" as you put them. I thought they'd think I was a freak if they knew how much I loved them.

Even when you weren't around, you were like some kind of fucked up god to me.

The bad things that happened were on me, and the good things I did were just luck.

Now me living through the night's a bit of a coinflip, I'm trying my best not to care about these two helping me, and I...

I have all this hate with nowhere to put it. If I don't keel over, I'll try to avenge Thomas and Sean like they deserve. I'll be some kind of fucked up god, and I'll put you to shame. Mom, dad, and big sis Minako know I love them, but I didn't want you to die without knowing how I feel about you. I'm saving all this ugliness for you tonight, baasan.

Do you know what the difference is between a monologue and a soliloquy?"

((Sakurako A. Jackson continued in Let's All Make Believe))
VII
G071 - Sakurako Adina Jackson - i'll be ready every day / for as long as i can say / here I am in the future with my friends

VIII
Dancing Shoes
Bare Knuckles
Wild Horses

Return to “The Lake”