여아 제 99을 위해 시작

yes its Korean

A relatively ordinary one-room school building located in the center of the island. A few desks are off to the side, due to the fact that they were hacked to pieces by some sort of weapon in the last SOTF ACT. Other than that, everything is nice and orderly.
MismatchedEyes*

Post by MismatchedEyes* »

Wow the greaseball really didnt have balls of steel since he was surrounded by three armed blood drenched psycopaths and he was still asking for some names.The Ingram would be raised upto the headlevel of the italian as the ground between him and Stevan grew shorter and shorter as he would move towards them.

"Our names arent important and as for yours..Thats down to the fuck up holding a shotgun" he said without bothering to put any passion into his voice, what was the need for intimidation when you had a bodycount and a ever increasing group of weapons and allies?

The sound of footsteps from behind him would cause a little grinn to rise to his face."Choi this is a friend of mine and a friend of yours..He is loyal but fuck him over and he will choke you with youre own innards so keep that in mind" he said with that grinn turning into a smirk at the thought of the action.

"Greaseball is upto you two..I have unfinished business but Ill be sure to meet up with you two at the Small house.Looks like there is a storm coming in and we could both do with some shelter..Choi stay with Stevan while he cleans up this mess" he said before he gave a nod to both Stevan and Choi and a lingering look to Antonio. Somehow he didnt think this would be the last time that he saw this kid.

((Continued in: Sunshower))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Peri avatar by Kermit.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

Stevan finished his cigarette and discreted the last of the smoke with one quick breath. he flicked the butt of his cancerstick in gregs general direction, a bad habbit he'd had since he started the disgusting habbit. Flicking lit cigarettes at people.

His old friend had returned only to leave him again. "You are a cunt, shoot at me then leave, one of these days i'll have to fuckin' choke you out"
Stevan looked at peris new friend. How many of these did he have since they went there seperate ways? He remembered it was the girl who screamed at him when he was trying to rest in the school building.

"Your the fucko who attracted the runaway gang. thanks for that, could of stayed and had a little shootout" he said as a smile appeared on his pale features.
He couldent be bothered with greg, he would much rather punch him in the head untill he died, but gregs gun said different. why couldent he get a fuckin break here? everyone just ran from, was he that scary?

As peri left he hld his shotgun up and looked at the floor, thinking hard. His head slowly lifted as he faced the other two. He started walking into the school. He collected his bag and tighted it around his shoulders. He walked out again, and with out stopping He rose his shotgun as he passed annio and fired off a round at him, the jolt of it pushing his arms back somewhat then he talked "Im leavin too, greg, i couldent give a rats ass if you live or die. here catch" he said as he took that old dirty blood stained doll from his back pocket, He slung it to antonio, Good souvernir? or a bad omen? and with that he had disappeared.

((Continued in: Sunshower))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

Antonio let out a surprised yell as Steven shot at him, some of the buckshot hitting his collar and knocking him back, making some of the remaining shell miss while some of the buchshot went into his shoulder/collarbone area (inciting a scream of pain and rage from Antonio). When the pain started to lose it's edge, he scrambled to his feet, raising the gun and preparing to fire. As he saw the other two boys leave, Antonio quickly pocketed the gun and turned around, cursing to himself because the assailant escaped. Just before he started to walk, he looked to Choi.
"You look like you can take care of youself, bitch, so I'll be going too. Got some business to attend to." he said to her, his tone ringing with scorn as he walked in the direction Jeremy had ran, ignoring the doll.

Gonna fucking kill that prick for running off like that, Then it's the shotgun bastard's turn. The shotgun kid's a bigger threat, true, but cowards like the fucker who gave me this gun don't deserve to live.

((Continued in: Girl *70 START))
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Bloody_Fists†

Post by Bloody_Fists† »

OOC lol what about the shot i fired at greg?
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the handler Bloody_Fists. While this handler hasn't been around in quite a while, should they return and wish to take custody of this account and/or its posts, they are welcome to do so by contacting staff.
Slayer†

Post by Slayer† »

OOC: Didn't see that, and his name's not Greg.
This is an archival account used by staff to port posts belonging to the former handler Slayer.
Kuze*

Post by Kuze* »

Eh-Sun watched as Steen and PEri went one way and the "Greg" boy ran off in the opposite direction. Her Jaw opened in disbelief all 3 of them left her.

"Damn. I guess Small house it is"

Eh-Sun dug in one of her bags andpulled out a map. Looking it over she saw the symbol for the house on the map, towards the direction Greg went.

Eh-Sun shrugged as she slid her gun and map beck into the large bag. and pulled out a large black handgun with the letters USP engraved on the barrell along with the letters HK. Apperently It was a HK USP.

Gripping the USP Eh-Sun walked after Greg, seeing that hes goingf towards where she was supposed to be going.

((Continued in ?? ?? ??? ??))
I am an archival account used by staff to port old posts from handlers no longer active. If you are this handler, get in touch with staff and we can get your posts back for you! Heather avatar by Kermit.

Return to “School Building”