This Ain't No Make Believe

B029 Start

Shadowing the coastal city, the woods take up the bulk of the island. The majority of the trees are deciduous in nature and reach breathtaking heights. The elevation of the area varies, supporting both soft hills and steep cliffs. With very little sunlight peeking through the thick leaves, combined with few landmarks, it’s quite easy to get lost here.
Outfoxd

Post by Outfoxd »

Leona watched Grace go, and gave a curt nod in her direction.  Best of luck to her, then.

Realizing she'd failed to make any sort of introduction to Matt, Leona took a bow, fluttering her hand grandly as she dipped.

"I apologize.  Leona.  The Magnificent Leo, if we're going by stage names."

She straightened.  

"At least, I hope I'll get to use my stage name sometime again."  She looked at the ground.  It was a dark thought, and she wasn't happy that she went to it.

"So, where to?"  She asked.
Aura

Post by Aura »

Leona.  Yeah, that name sounded familiar.  Matt made a mental note to avoid forgetting it again.

He pulled the map out of his bag and surveyed it to find a spot to begin their search.  He tilted the map so that Leona could see it and pointed to a specific location.  "Let's start with the golf course.  It's nice and big, and even if we don't find who we're looking for, we can still take a rest in the clubhouse."  He folded up the map and put it back in his bag.  He started off in the direction of the golf course.  As he walked, he turned his head and called back to Leona.

"Come on!  We're burning daylight!"

He had to find Cassidy.  Every minute he wasted was another minute someone else could find her.  Someone with bad intentions.  Matt couldn't let that happen.  That's why he couldn't waste any time.

((Matt Masters continued elsewhere...))
Outfoxd

Post by Outfoxd »

Well, he was a spirited one.  Leona supposed that counted for a lot.  Other than the losing the gun mishap.

"Onward it is."  She said under her breath, and followed Matt.

((Leona Van Kamp continued elsewhere))

Return to “The Woods”