V6 Twentieth Rolls

The Final Set

Here you can find all of the in-character announcements made by Danya over the course of V6, detailing the deaths and killers as well as some other events.
Slam

V6 Twentieth Rolls

Post by Slam »

Hi, guys! So, as some of you may already know and some of you may not, only the members of the final ten and staff can see the rolls right now. So without any further ado here are your final rolls of V6:

1. Blair Moore (Espi)
2. Kimiko Kao (Deamon)
3. Bryony Adams (Pippin)
4. Alba Reyes (Laurels)
5. Matthew Moradi (Privyet)
6. Alice Baker (Aura)

Here is the timer for cards:

And the one for deaths:

Just a few quick points now that the admin is out of the way:

Obviously like in V5 we're keeping this a secret to add to the suspense and increase the engagement of the site as a whole, and like in V5 we think it would mean a lot if people kept things quiet. Since as we've all seen things can spread fast on the site so as soon as the rolls get out that'll be it.

However we do respect that this is all about everyone that is left in the game, so if you want to talk about your own character's status as rolled/unrolled, it's your choice and is completely fine. If you want to spoil everything, we'll be pretty disappointed and it'll ruin everyone else's fun so let's try not to do that. We aren't going to have a strict rule enforcing secrecy or anything, we just think that it's just that bit cooler for everyone if they don't know what's going to happen.

Heroes may of course, still be played for this cycle, but any cards not used now will become null and void in three days time. They're gone forever and will not be carried over into V7.

Soon after card time has passed, we will open a board for the Endgamers to discuss winner selection and Endgame planning.

Congratulations to everyone for making it this far. This is a great final 10 and it's good to see so many new faces mixed in with older handlers who may have been here before. So the staff team as a whole can't wait to see what you all do to make this final 10 as exciting and dramatic as it possibly can be.
[+] Logs
[+] Spoiler
6 mins ago
knghtrook
Here we are again.

VoltTurtle
checking in

knghtrook
Getting a test roll out of the way. You'll have to call it in if you see it because using this shitty client won't let me see my own rolls.
That's just a test value, obviously.

VoltTurtle
saw it

Empress Plush
hokay, I am here now

knghtrook
So, out of 10.
6 rolls, then.
I roll, who calls?
Paige?
And then Turtle logs.

Empress Plush
I'll call! I didn't see the test roll though, maybe cuz I wasn't here

knghtrook
You weren't.  But it should have worked.

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die:  6

Empress Plush
6. Blair Moore (Espi)

knghtrook

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die:  3

Empress Plush
3. Kimiko Kao (Deamon)

knghtrook

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die:  4

Empress Plush
4. Bryony Adams (Pippin)

knghtrook

V6 Murder Rolls

Empress Plush
That's a 6 again for Blair

V6 Murder Rolls
just now

Empress Plush
And again

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die:  10

Empress Plush
10. Alba Reyes (Laurels)

knghtrook

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die:  10

Empress Plush
10 again for Alba

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die:  2

Empress Plush
2. Matthew Moradi (Privyet)

knghtrook

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die:  2

Empress Plush
2 again

V6 Murder Rolls
knghtrook rolled 1 10-sided die:  7
just now

Empress Plush
7. Alice Baker (Aura)

VoltTurtle
well, that's a wrap, logging it
My V8 Relationship Thread!
[+] Dead V7 Kids
B035: LUCAS BRADY - Had Enough - 1 - 2 - 3- 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9
G002: ELISABETH "LIZZIE" LEBOWSKI - "You've been a great audience." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7
[+] Pregame Shenanigans
Lucas Brady - Facebook!Lucas - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
Elisabeth "Lizzie" Lebowski - "My parents told me to make a good signature, so I signed a note promising I would do it later." - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

Return to “V6 Announcements”